Alternative method of farming skill (cat call)

GrantVernonHart

6 hours ago, Arvin_cj said:

I was trying this method , after deleting the save data i started the game but all of my catwoman legendary multiverse stats was gone . I had done eveything except 3000 mintues and it was something around 2000/3000 minutes done . Is there any way to get my stats back ? I have my save backup but it wasn't useful . 

I think you use my method not correctly. If you want to get cat call tried to get all Trophies except cat call because everything's was backup except online statistic you most likely start from the beginning if you don't boost online Trophies 1st and other Trophies as well. 

• Like 1

On 10/6/2021 at 7:28 AM, GrantVernonHart said:

I think you use my method not correctly. If you want to get cat call tried to get all Trophies except cat call because everything's was backup except online statistic you most likely start from the beginning if you don't boost online Trophies 1st and other Trophies as well. 

Thank you for your help  . I got my cat call today using your method in only 2 days of trying . I was doing catwoman legendary multiverse requirments for 3 weeks , also guild and RA multiverses at the same time and i opened many many boxes , but this method is the fastest and easiest way to obtain cat call . 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Arvin_cj said:

Thank you for your help  . I got my cat call today using your method in only 2 days of trying . I was doing catwoman legendary multiverse requirments for 3 weeks , also guild and RA multiverses at the same time and i opened many many boxes , but this method is the fastest and easiest way to obtain cat call . 

Thank you very much I'll give you rep points tomorrow as token of appreciation Cheers ?

Edited by GrantVernonHart
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 09/01/2021 at 2:50 AM, GrantVernonHart said:

Standard edition first if you wanted to clear the main game it will take time if you play legendary edition at first hand

After the main game clear you can play legendary edition for DLC trophy its up too 1f450.png

So how do you farm abilities without the Legendary patch then?

• 3 weeks later...

People make a bigger deal of this than it is.
Just do the gold planet every day and it will eventually unlock.

No need for save manipulation or tricks.
Just play the gold planet and towers with platinum/diamond boxes.

Sure, it might take more days or months but you will actually have less real time dedicated to it.

32 minutes ago, Chaos_Culture said:

Sure, it might take more days or months but you will actually have less real time dedicated to it.

Grant method is to cut short time so you don't have to wait hours or days but theres also method provide by mr @Sergen i believe? You can ask him too

Edited by flipskullhead

38 minutes ago, Chaos_Culture said:

Do this thing every single day and it'll only take days and even months.

You're a fucking clown for defending this shit.

It is a big deal. It's complete, one-hundred percent RNG and can take months even if playing every single day.

Edited by OmegaRejectz
  • Like 4

There's a set number of abilities in the game and duplicates dont drop. It's a mathmatically impossible to not get it, if you stick with it.
Or a person can repeatedly open bronze boxes and see how that works for them (I never got a single ability out of a bronze box)

16 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

It is a big deal. It's complete, one-hundred percent RNG and can take months even if playing every single day.

"You're not mad about something I am so I'm gonna attack you on a personal level"
...that says all that needs to be said about you.

I'm not defending anything. I'm just saying it's not impossible and there is no need for all the goofy tips and tricks I always hear about It's a pretty goofy trophy to include. but it, EASILY, obtainable by spending 10 minutes a day doing the gold planet. You dont even have to do it. Have the AI do it.

Think of the trophy as a test of patience and dont try to rush it.

Edited by Chaos_Culture

5 minutes ago, Chaos_Culture said:

There's a set number of abilities in the game and duplicates dont drop. It's a mathmatically impossible to not get it, if you stick with it.
Or a person can repeatedly open bronze boxes and see how that works for them (I never got a single ability out of a bronze box)

Since i don't play this game i ask grant how method work here's what he said: you can't always depend on box since it's completely random even you open platinum or diamond box it still random and didn't always grant you abillitiy by using method you can minimize the possibility to earn your cat call  trophy progress and i got cat call trophy less then a week same thing happen to my friend agung.

And please read my tips carefully before make a statement also if you need anything contact me for further details cause' i don't activate in psnprofiles forum anymore because of complicated problems

9 hours ago, Chaos_Culture said:

"You're not mad about something I am so I'm gonna attack you on a personal level"
...that says all that needs to be said about you.

I'm not defending anything. I'm just saying it's not impossible and there is no need for all the goofy tips and tricks I always hear about It's a pretty goofy trophy to include. but it, EASILY, obtainable by spending 10 minutes a day doing the gold planet. You dont even have to do it. Have the AI do it.

Think of the trophy as a test of patience and dont try to rush it.

The abilities might not have duplicates but there are duplicates for gear.

Also, it's way more than 10 minutes a day since you first need to get the gold to play the planet. Even if I add a conservative 15 minutes extra per day (which it's definitely way more) you're looking at 25 minutes/day and there's like, what 180 abilities? I mean, hey, it's only a potential 72 for something that's EASILY obtainable.

*That 180 number is assuming you don't have a single DLC character. If you do it's 245. Bringing it up to 96 hours*

Edited by OmegaRejectz

• 3 months later...
On 02/12/2021 at 7:43 PM, OmegaRejectz said:

I started playing from release date and only got the ability yesterday...

I want to add that I own every dlc. And the only reason I got it now is because I was lucky with a motherbox.

That guy doesn't know what he is talking about.

Edited by youniques
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 17/03/2022 at 10:13 AM, youniques said:

I started playing from release date and only got the ability yesterday...

I want to add that I own every dlc. And the only reason I got it now is because I was lucky with a motherbox.

That guy doesn't know what he is talking about.

Agreed, i have 190 hours and opened countless motherboxes and nothing yet! i am currently going for the Legendary Catwoman multiverse as nothing else makes sense. If i had known i would be going for this, i would not have sold the rare gear for catwoman or spent more time with her for the 3000 minutes requirement. 

On 14/12/2020 at 10:21 AM, GrantVernonHart said:

Here's My Alternative method how to earn skill pretty quick.

Go to settings > Storage > saved data > select injustice 2 saved file then press X > press options delete Player Settings start Your application injustice 2 when message comes up just press X > wait until message says an existing inventory has been found press X to restore > single player > the multiverse > finish tutorial Multiverse after that select Yellow planet That contains Random ability (if not repeat same process until yellow planet that has abillity reward appear) do this repeatly until you get cat call ability. 

You must online in order to do this method because everything will be backup by WB Server gear,credits and skill except story mode. 

Almost all event is start over so you don't have to wait to play a match especially only 1 battle event.

Yellow planet only 1 match and disappear (sometimes reward changes gear,skin etc so you have to repeat same process until abillity reward appear) 1X4 Hours by using this method so you can cut times around 10-30 minutes it start over you can get more skill than waiting 4 hour even worse (the yellow planet reward changes into gear,credits etc) 

Once you done spend credits that has skill/ability repeat same process again but if you run of credits again try to Collect gear sell it and credits through multiverse event before you attend to farm skill in yellow planet. 

Farm skill around 10-30 mins depends on skill (A.I can take your place after tutorial planet) Tutorial planet + Yellow planet

Farm credits around 10mins - 1hours depends on skill and luck

Some online progress also reset to zero so i'm not entirely sure about this method but i suggest do this method at the end of game.

Here's link video how to lvl up your character pretty quick and how to settings AI.

The AI will take control of your Controller ??

Works on any patch Credits belong to my dearest Friend @agungmayunputraCheers???

Noted:

WARNING!!! Make sure you backup your save files using ps+ or flashdrive/external hard drive because some people accidently or forgot to follow my instruction As in result you lost everything after hard work you have been through. Just make sure to complete everything except cat call trophy then backup your save files just in case if something bad happens. Please read my thread carefully, You've been Warned!

Does this method still work in 2022 playing on digital edition with the latest patch?? Im tired of grinding at 190 hours!

• Like 1

I believe he using savedata method to get certain abilities just follow his instructions, use your alt account in case you messed up. Also he won't be able to replied till' November 7 or 8 contact his discord grantvernonhart9505# with no caps for further details but i also believe he forgot the methods works so i suggest use alt account instead in case you messed up thanks.

Edited by GOOD_NITE118