Alternative method of farming skill (cat call)

GrantVernonHart

• 4 weeks later...

If You guys missing something just message me through psnprofiles.com or my psn id I'm here to help anyone

(More advice) 

I suggest do this method with standard edition first since legendary edition contains more ability making farming ability even harder than before

Edited by JackRudy007
Not complete yet
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, kidson2004 said:

Thanks so much for this. I have the legendary edition, so please let us know if this works for sure with that edition. 

Standard edition first if you wanted to clear the main game it will take time if you play legendary edition at first hand

3 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Thanks so much for this. I have the legendary edition, so please let us know if this works for sure with that edition. 

After the main game clear you can play legendary edition for DLC trophy its up too ?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have been doing this method hoping to get lucky. I have been collecting abilities and so far have collect 115/120 and I still don’t have cat call lmao I must have the worst luck. I’m starting to question if doing the cat women multiverse would have been quicker but I’m not sure.  Just one thing to note. Since you have to do the tutorial over again I recommend using characters you don’t have at lvl 20 to level them up. After going through the tutorial like 6-8 times with one character you can get them to level 20 and at least work on another trophy while you farm cat call. Got all my characters to level 20 because of this lol ? 

also just a side note. You can get abilities from mother boxes especially platinum and diamond so collect those as well however once you have collected over half the abilities the drop rate Significantly Lowers. I was getting an ability at least every 4-8 platinum/diamond boxes and  now I have opened hundreds of boxes and nothing. 

• Like 2

I can't Gurantee this method since cat call trophy based on luck. If you new in this game I suggest lvl up to 30 Max to do farming ability method and learn some combo. 

Btw Thx For Advice Appreciate ?

4 hours ago, danrules123 said:

Well I have been doing this method hoping to get lucky. I have been collecting abilities and so far have collect 115/120 and I still don’t have cat call lmao I must have the worst luck. I’m starting to question if doing the cat women multiverse would have been quicker but I’m not sure.  Just one thing to note. Since you have to do the tutorial over again I recommend using characters you don’t have at lvl 20 to level them up. After going through the tutorial like 6-8 times with one character you can get them to level 20 and at least work on another trophy while you farm cat call. Got all my characters to level 20 because of this lol 1f602.png 

also just a side note. You can get abilities from mother boxes especially platinum and diamond so collect those as well however once you have collected over half the abilities the drop rate Significantly Lowers. I was getting an ability at least every 4-8 platinum/diamond boxes and  now I have opened hundreds of boxes and nothing. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CrimsonMercury said:

Thanks for sharing but I don't think this is newly discovered. I finished the game back in August and I used this exact method. I believe there's a guide over at playstationtrophies.org that explains it in detail.

18 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

I used this method to get my platinum in May of 2019. I thought I shared this method somewhere. 

They miss in psnprofiles guide I can't find it anywhere so I decide to share here. 

17 hours ago, The_Jigsaw_Cult said:

How many abilities are there altogether? My wonder woman has something like 10 abilities so bit annoyed as I've got soooo many already and no cat call

110 total of ability for standard edition I suggest lvl up to 30 and Learn some combo Good Luck ?

• Like 1

That's a nice method but I still suggest doing Catwoman's legendary multiverse, since catcall is guaranteed , here is the thread: 

It takes longer but if you have a turbo controller you don't need to play at all, everything can be done by AI, I got cat call first try after playing the last event, which guaranteed an ability for Catwoman (took me around 5 days to finish all legendary events, but I leveled up all characters in that time too) 

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, timpurnat said:

That's a nice method but I still suggest doing Catwoman's legendary multiverse, since catcall is guaranteed , here is the thread: 

It takes longer but if you have a turbo controller you don't need to play at all, everything can be done by AI, I got cat call first try after playing the last event, which guaranteed an ability for Catwoman (took me around 5 days to finish all legendary events, but I leveled up all characters in that time too) 

Tutorial can't be skipped and can't use A.I sadly but after you finisih it you should be able to use A.I To play 

Btw Thx for your Advice appreciate?

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 14/12/2020 at 11:21 AM, GrantVernonHart said:

Go to settings > Storage > saved data > select injustice 2 saved file then press X > press options delete Player Settings start Your application injustice 2 when message comes up just press X > wait until message says an existing inventory has been found press X to restore > single player > the multiverse > finish tutorial Multiverse after that select Yellow planet That contains Random ability (if not wait until next hours) do this repeatly until you get cat call ability. 

Works on any patch Credits belong to my dearest Friend Agungmayunputra Cheers1f37b.png?1f37a.png

Doesn't deleting my saves also deletes all my characters, levels, and other things? Because I started more than a year ago but then dropped the plat because of the Catwoman trophy so i'm like halfway to the plat but still didn't reach max level with all characters, so i would be mad if everything will be deleted ?

39 minutes ago, WhiterWhite00 said:

Doesn't deleting my saves also deletes all my characters, levels, and other things? Because I started more than a year ago but then dropped the plat because of the Catwoman trophy so i'm like halfway to the plat but still didn't reach max level with all characters, so i would be mad if everything will be deleted 1f605.png

Nope. Everything will be backup by WB server just follow my guide and everything will be okay ?

In case you kinda doubt use your 2nd account trust me?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, GrantVernonHart said:

Nope. Everything will be backup by WB server just follow my guide and everything will be okay 1f44d.png

In case you kinda doubt use your 2nd account trust me1f609.png

Oh really? Thank you!

So I think it will be better do this glitch when I  will get all trophies but this, so I played more and unlocked more abilities and the chance of getting the Cat Call ability will be higher, right? Or the abilities you will get remain in your game? Because if so, if all the in game abilities are 120 (it's just a random number for an example), and I have 0 abilities, I will just need to do this trick 120 times, right?

Last two questions:

1) Above I read that it's recommended doing this with the Standard game, but I have the Legendary digital edition, and it's updated at its latest version

2) This trick will always give you an ability? Or it can give you other things such as skins, reducing the chance of getting Cat Call?

3 hours ago, WhiterWhite00 said:

Oh really? Thank you!

So I think it will be better do this glitch when I  will get all trophies but this, so I played more and unlocked more abilities and the chance of getting the Cat Call ability will be higher, right? Or the abilities you will get remain in your game? Because if so, if all the in game abilities are 120 (it's just a random number for an example), and I have 0 abilities, I will just need to do this trick 120 times, right?

Last two questions:

1) Above I read that it's recommended doing this with the Standard game, but I have the Legendary digital edition, and it's updated at its latest version

2) This trick will always give you an ability? Or it can give you other things such as skins, reducing the chance of getting Cat Call?

Don't worry skill always appear (depends on planet sometimes gear wait next hour) but i recommended you lvl up your favorite characters to make it much easier. 

If you update it using standard edition they just changes that name doesnt effect your injustice 2 it remain standard edition except you buy legendary edition which take time to farm skill because too many character means less chances to get cat call so thats why you need to play standard edition first which take less time but if you willing to get dlc trophy buy legendary edition digital or physical copies after you Finished main game (platinum). 

Correct me if i mispell or something sorry for bad english ??

Edited by GrantVernonHart
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GrantVernonHart said:

Don't worry skill always appear (depends on planet sometimes gear wait next hour) but i recommended you lvl up your favorite characters to make it much easier. 

If you update it using standard edition they just changes that name doesnt effect your injustice 2 it remain standard edition except you buy legendary edition which take time to farm skill because too many character means less chances to get cat call so thats why you need to play standard edition first which take less time but if you willing to get dlc trophy buy legendary edition digital or physical copies after you Finished main game (platinum). 

Correct me if i mispell or something sorry for bad english 1f607.png1f64f.png

Thank you! Np for the english, it's perfect lol.

So basically the skills I unlock during the grind remain in my game, increasing the chance to get Cat Call each time, right?

7 hours ago, WhiterWhite00 said:

Thank you! Np for the english, it's perfect lol.

So basically the skills I unlock during the grind remain in my game, increasing the chance to get Cat Call each time, right?

Yup skill,gear and credits remain still. 

Less character means higher chance to get cat call good luck ?

Note: i used to play with legendary with many characters such sub zero they drop skill too which make farm skill a lot of pain and it will take more time

6 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

The Yellow planet that I got for the random ability cost 150k credits as a requirement. Is that for going to be for every time I redo the method? I mean not everyone has 150kcredit to start everytime right?

You also got credits during farm skill but if you run of credits try to open box and sell useless gear as many as you want and try to play multiverse with high credits Good Luck ?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, GrantVernonHart said:

Yup skill,gear and credits remain still. 

Less character means higher chance to get cat call good luck 1f44d.png

Note: i used to play with legendary with many characters such sub zero they drop skill too which make farm skill a lot of pain and it will take more time

You also got credits during farm skill but if you run of credits try to open box and sell useless gear as many as you want and try to play multiverse with high credits Good Luck 1f44d.png

Sorry but I have another question?

Is this the Multiverse planet I'll have to use?

Because it asks some credits to get the access, and also it gives two Platinum Boxes and two GEARS, not skills/abilities; also if it will keep asking me 75000 credits, then I won't be able to play that planet more times because I got only 135000 credits reselling everything I had in my inventary, and I don't think I will have enough things to sell again to re-play the Planet ?

Also now I have 140'000 credits, how do you recommend spending them (still in order to get that Cat Call ability)?

Edited by WhiterWhite00

2 hours ago, WhiterWhite00 said:

Sorry but I have another question1f605.png

Is this the Multiverse planet I'll have to use?

Because it asks some credits to get the access, and also it gives two Platinum Boxes and two GEARS, not skills/abilities; also if it will keep asking me 75000 credits, then I won't be able to play that planet more times because I got only 135000 credits reselling everything I had in my inventary, and I don't think I will have enough things to sell again to re-play the Planet 1f914.png

Also now I have 140'000 credits, how do you recommend spending them (still in order to get that Cat Call ability)?

Skill only available 24hours and only once if i remember that's why you need to play other multiverse event that has high reward. if you lazy let A.I play for you. 

Once you have enough credits then play yellow that has skill if doesnt appears such as only credits or gear don't play until you find skill/abillity that has skill/abillity reward repeat same process as i told you through my guide

On 14/12/2020 at 5:21 PM, GrantVernonHart said:

Go to settings > Storage > saved data > select injustice 2 saved file then press X > press options delete Player Settings start Your application injustice 2 when message comes up just press X > wait until message says an existing inventory has been found press X to restore > single player > the multiverse > finish tutorial Multiverse after that select Yellow planet That contains Random ability (if not wait until next hours) do this repeatly until you get cat call ability. 

Works on any patch Credits belong to my dearest Friend Agungmayunputra Cheers1f37b.png?1f37a.png

Once you done spend credits that has skill/ability repeat same process again but if you run of credits again try to Collect gear sell it and credits through multiverse event before you attend to farm skill in yellow planet. 

Farm skill around 10-30 mins depends on skill (A.I can take your place after tutorial planet) Tutorial planet + Yellow planet

Farm credits around 10mins - 1hours depends on skill and luck

And Here's link how to lvl up your character pretty quick and how to A.I play for you

If you still struggle you can ask me through my psnprofiles chat or my psn ID thanks?

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I was trying this method , after deleting the save data i started the game but all of my catwoman legendary multiverse stats was gone . I had done eveything except 3000 mintues and it was something around 2000/3000 minutes done . Is there any way to get my stats back ? I have my save backup but it wasn't useful . 

• Like 1