Trophy Thoughts?? MXGP 2020

Looks pretty much the same as every MXGP list. It is unfortunate that they release almost identical games every year with so little variety in my opinion. The MXGP games are fun and all but they could need some more variety and content, especially when they are charging atleast 59$ for their games every year.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very strange there is no physical version in the U.S. for the PS4 or PS5 versions.

I enjoyed the Monster Energy Supercross (stadium series) but found MXGX3 quite underwhelming (atrocious graphics).

From the trailer, it looks much improved, so I may pick up later when discounted!

EDIT - actually looking at the reviews here from a couple who have played, this might be one to avoid

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/14/2021 at 11:36 PM, djb5f said:

Very strange there is no physical version in the U.S. for the PS4 or PS5 versions.

I enjoyed the Monster Energy Supercross (stadium series) but found MXGX3 quite underwhelming (atrocious graphics).

From the trailer, it looks much improved, so I may pick up later when discounted!

EDIT - actually looking at the reviews here from a couple who have played, this might be one to avoid

Mxgp 3 probably is the worst of series but this MXGP 2020 is nearly the same, better graphics but worst control and no terrain deformation. I recommend you Mxgp 2019.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I don't know if my controller is damaged a bit (just the throttle button - R2) that the bike could'nt go faster than 60km/h in the beginning of the game or is it the game's fault?

For example I played previous parts of MXGP and didn't have any problems to win the race