JUNAID_2005

Trophy Thoughts?? MXGP 2020

12 posts in this topic

Looks fairly standard entry in the series. Probably the easiest looking one 

Pretty disapointed with MXGP Pro and its problems with the trophy Who you gonna call.... Lets see what bug will come in this one

Looks pretty much the same as every MXGP list. It is unfortunate that they release almost identical games every year with so little variety in my opinion. The MXGP games are fun and all but they could need some more variety and content, especially when they are charging atleast 59$ for their games every year.

I'm happy there are no more challenge trophies in the playground

The  'final showdown' trophy in mxgp2019 was brutal and in the end i just gave up on it

I already got the game is absolutely scrap, right now is a beta, no terrain deformation, very bad graphics, horrible physics, the shirt of the pilot doesnt move with the wind...

I dont know what happened here because MXGP 2019 is the best motocross I ever played.

The ps5 version is releasing january 14th 2021

any idea of this game getting a free upgrade, i can't find any info about it

Edited by mika8276

Is PS4 version digital only? I can find only the PS5 version retail

On 3/1/2021 at 1:36 PM, Djeheuty said:

Is PS4 version digital only? I can find only the PS5 version retail

Yes, the PS4 version is digital only. More info at https://mxgpvideogame.com/buy/

Edited by alberto_marco8

Very strange there is no physical version in the U.S. for the PS4 or PS5 versions.

I enjoyed the Monster Energy Supercross (stadium series) but found MXGX3 quite underwhelming (atrocious graphics).

From the trailer, it looks much improved, so I may pick up later when discounted!

EDIT - actually looking at the reviews here from a couple who have played, this might be one to avoid

Edited by djb5f

On 1/14/2021 at 11:36 PM, djb5f said:

Very strange there is no physical version in the U.S. for the PS4 or PS5 versions.

I enjoyed the Monster Energy Supercross (stadium series) but found MXGX3 quite underwhelming (atrocious graphics).

From the trailer, it looks much improved, so I may pick up later when discounted!

EDIT - actually looking at the reviews here from a couple who have played, this might be one to avoid

Mxgp 3 probably is the worst of series but this MXGP 2020 is nearly the same, better graphics but worst control and no terrain deformation. I recommend you Mxgp 2019.