Game Crashing

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Warning.(and spoilers)
Everything was cool, sometimes it crashed but I was saving alot, now...
I missed out buying Bishop's staff in Canada and be-friending Cartman's doll and Kyle's sister plus gnome form peeing on a dog so...
I woke up after the fight with Kenny and though let's get going (still got Hasselhoff face), no biggie let's go...
Going outside summoning either Cartman or Kyle and heading towards fast travel [1 screen left from outside my house or further down towards right exit...
Game bluescreening me every single time I try to go next block street over 
CE-34878-0 .
I'm trying to fix the problem..

There was no fix, game version (Ps4) is 1.00. I had to do load up a mid game save and for Gnome-Dog trophy I had to start the game from begging.
Fair warning for people who are trying to get all trophies done in 1 go - plan it correctly or ask someone who played it because (at least for me) - once you finish story mode and get up from bed next day I left my house and couldn't go anywhere CE-34878-0. Game fault not your console.

Edited by Mr Green
More information #3

• 7 months later...

Just finishing up my PS4 run of the game today and it only started crashing for me towards the end of the story, and only when I tried using Cartman's front door (didn't matter which direction I was trying to go through the doorway, it crashed. 

I could fast travel into the backyard and enter the house that way, but then I'd have to leave the same way. Didn't bother me any, but was definitely annoying for a few minutes while I tried to figure out what was happening and where.

• 6 months later...

Seems opening Kyle or Cartman’s front doors will immediately crash the game. This only happens when you’re near the end of the game and after you beat it for some reason. Thankfully, you can still use the fast travel in their backyards, but that is still stupid.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Seems opening Kyle or Cartman’s front doors will immediately crash the game. This only happens when you’re near the end of the game and after you beat it for some reason. Thankfully, you can’t still use the fast travel in their backyards, but that is still stupid.

Good to know, il remember to make a save before

30 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

You can use the checkpoints, just be sure to avoid falling victim to it cuz I did use up 3 separate checkpoints before pinpointing the issue.

Ah fair enough, i didnt know if it autosaved as i always make a manual before finishing a session

• 1 month later...
On 8/12/2022 at 2:16 AM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Seems opening Kyle or Cartman’s front doors will immediately crash the game. This only happens when you’re near the end of the game and after you beat it for some reason. Thankfully, you can still use the fast travel in their backyards, but that is still stupid.

Thanks for this