Foe's Ring

UndeadSephx

So I fucked up in NG+ I understood that I have to kill Freke and his followers, Yuria included... and after I finished her quest I didn't get the ring ofc because even tho I killed Yuria I didn't do it when she wanted me to.

Now my question is if anyone knows if I make a new character and get the ring on that character will it count towards the trophy since is 29/30. Or is it better to go into NG++ altough I fear is going to be a pain to kill the bosses again for this damn ring.

Since rings cannot be traded in remake, from what I understand.

Edited by UndeadSephx

12 minutes ago, UndeadSephx said:

Now my question is if anyone knows if I make a new character and get the ring on that character will it count towards the trophy since is 29/30. Or is it better to go into NG++ altough I fear is going to be a pain to kill the bosses again for this damn ring.

You need all rings on one character -- getting the Foe's Ring on a new character won't pop the trophy. And you're right, rings cannot be traded in the remake.

11 hours ago, UndeadSephx said:

So I fucked up in NG+ I understood that I have to kill Freke and his followers, Yuria included... and after I finished her quest I didn't get the ring ofc because even tho I killed Yuria I didn't do it when she wanted me to.

You can cheese all the bosses m8, what I know so far anyway, 1-1, 1-2, 2-1, 2-2, 2-3, 4-1 they are the only ones I faced so far and cheesed them all

Tower Knight and Flamelurker, dont think their cheese strats are widely known, Tower Knight he can be baited to keep doing same attack which coincidentally leaves him wide open to magic to the head, and Flame Lurker can be deagrroed repeatedly, he returns to his resting spot and you can keep getting free hits behind him xD

NG+ and so on do get much harder though dont they, guesa cant be sure how well cheese strats work there, do bisses behaviour change much or mostly just hp and dmg?? 

Edited by Optinooby