Question About Saving Characters

amebapiko

You can load up the Homeless Chapter and go from there to the end, just make sure you enable saving and you'll get the trophy.

Does it have to be the homeless chapter, since the earliest one I didn't save was Paul in the desert chapter?

EDIT: Yeah, I understand as if you choose "Save" it will clear data in following chapters.

Edited by KillCount2121

Does it have to be the homeless chapter, since the earliest one I didn't save was Paul in the desert chapter?

EDIT: Yeah, I understand as if you choose "Save" it will clear data in following chapters.

Not sure but starting from the Navajo chapter should be fine as you saved the 2 from Homeless and they won't be changed.

Not sure but starting from the Navajo chapter should be fine as you saved the 2 from Homeless and they won't be changed.

I'm hoping I saved the two homeless guys, I did remember saving two guys from the flaming building, so I should be fine...

At the end of the game I saw a clip of the homeless people around a Tv - is that relevant to anything?

I'm hoping I saved the two homeless guys, I did remember saving two guys from the flaming building, so I should be fine...

At the end of the game I saw a clip of the homeless people around a Tv - is that relevant to anything?

if you re-watch the ending and tell us how many people were around the TV then we could tell you if you saved them all. Otherwise it's only the people you saved from the burning building.

I see but I know I only need to save Paul, Norah & Cole now.

There are six people that can be saved:

Jimmy, Walter, Paul, Norah, Ryan and Cole

If you saved Jimmy and Walter in Homeless, then you only need to start at the chapter where you let the first character die (ie. Paul) in the chapter Navajo.

To do this, when Jay lays him on the bed in the house, go to the back room and use Aiden to heal his wounds.

You can "save" Norah by leaving the room without using Aiden to end her suffering.

Cole is pretty simple, when he is hit by the entity, run back to him and help him up.

There should be all four of the Homeless people around the TV at the end, assuming you saved them all.

Edited by HighOnStardust
  • Like 1