Daemon In The Shell - Trophy, How?

Deluziion90

36Sb8045b.png

Daemon In The Shell
Kill or incapacitate 3 enemies with one "Detonate Grenade" quickhack.

Anyone has an idea how to get the quickhack without crafting it? Is it even possible?

I found a "guide" with the following information:

"Detonate Grenade is an epic quality (purple) quickhack. I was able to craft it after unlocking the Hacker Overlord perk in the Quickhacking skill tree which requires 16 Intelligence, though I suspect you will be able to find it from a vendor who sells epic quality quick hacks."

Now I'm wondering is there any other solution? Currently I'm level 6 in intelligence and need a ton of grinding to get the remaining 10 levels. (currently level 36)

Edit; I checked most of the vendors but can't seem to find the quickhack anywhere. I'm streetcred lvl 50 and on the final mission of the game. Also cleared almost the whole map 

Edited by Deluziion90

My problem is finding 3 enemies that'll die... They survive always with little life left or don't get damage at all. I tried to do it the way that I quichkacked, detonated so they got damage and then waited for it to load up again and quichkacked again. So they died finally with 1 grenade but the trophy didn't pop

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

In the end I just made a manual save got the blueprint and got the trophy and reloaded afterwards to spend them in stuff I want.

@soziaLSturmi try the spot in this youtube clip. First try for me at this spot. Make sure it's at night. 

Thanks, trying it right now but for me they stand on the other side and one of them always is a little too far to get killed.

UPDATE: Got them all to die from the detonation but unfortunately the trophy is bugged for me.... I did it two times now still no trophy after getting the 3 kills.

At this point the game gets worse and worse for me in terms of bugs.

Edited by soziaLSturmi

2 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Thanks, trying it right now but for me they stand on the other side and one of them always is a little too far to get killed.

UPDATE: Got them all to die from the detonation but unfortunately the trophy is bugged for me.... I did it two times now still no trophy after getting the 3 kills.

At this point the game gets worse and worse for me in terms of bugs.

Definitely bugged, I'm doing it at same place and it just won't pop.

Popped it in a different location. Managed it first time as the three seemed to have a powerful grenade.

Screenshot of map and the dark crevice they are hiding in both below, it's in Watson Northside by Offshore St.

L0p9gRfh.jpg

cQhMR3Ph.jpg

Edited by Anke
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Anke said:

Popped it in a different location. Managed it first time as the three seemed to have a powerful grenade.

Screenshot of map and the dark crevice they are hiding in both below, it's in Watson Northside by Offshore St.

L0p9gRfh.jpg

cQhMR3Ph.jpg

Yeah I got it with the previous spot after maybe 8-9 times of them dying... thanks tho, man the game is a mess at that point. Nearly half of the remaining gigs are bugged for me. I never get the phonically, only the messages then u already know its bugged. Waiting till a fix will help I guess before getting the plat. Sad could've been a relatively nice plat fast too but nope the bugs say wait a minute dude :D 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Anke said:

L0p9gRfh.jpg

cQhMR3Ph.jpg

Thank you for this. Got it first time too after struggling in other locations!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Stupid bugs. Good it worked out in the end. Got the platinum yesterday really happy this is over. 

I'm on my second playthrough as I missed the devil ending trophy and I really can't wait to finish it, it wasn't worth all this time waiting for it.

On 12/15/2020 at 5:03 PM, Deluziion90 said:
36Sb8045b.png

Daemon In The Shell
Kill or incapacitate 3 enemies with one "Detonate Grenade" quickhack.

Anyone has an idea how to get the quickhack without crafting it? Is it even possible?

I found a "guide" with the following information:

"Detonate Grenade is an epic quality (purple) quickhack. I was able to craft it after unlocking the Hacker Overlord perk in the Quickhacking skill tree which requires 16 Intelligence, though I suspect you will be able to find it from a vendor who sells epic quality quick hacks."

Now I'm wondering is there any other solution? Currently I'm level 6 in intelligence and need a ton of grinding to get the remaining 10 levels. (currently level 36)

Edit; I checked most of the vendors but can't seem to find the quickhack anywhere. I'm streetcred lvl 50 and on the final mission of the game. Also cleared almost the whole map 

I wish I could find the Quickhack somewhere rather than having to use my remaining points on Intelligence. I killed the Voodo Boys leader (sadly read THAT STOPS THEM FROM SPAWNING IN THE CHAPEL AREA). 

On 12/15/2020 at 8:05 PM, n9rawy_5220 said:

I tried this method from someone who posted it on the powerpyx guide on his website. Keep in mind you will still need a cyberware with enough ram points.

dd.png

4 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

If you killed Placide like I did this is to farm the Voodoo Boys for the Detonate Grenade Quickhack 

This works like a charm. Took 5-10 minutes at most to get the Detonate Grenade Quick Hack.

On 12/16/2020 at 11:38 AM, Anke said:

L0p9gRfh.jpg

cQhMR3Ph.jpg

And this location is the best. Got it first time. 

Thanks everyone! Platinum achieved. 

• Like 2