One copie Trophy pop

kikakiki75

41 minutes ago, kikakiki75 said:

I'm planning to plat this game with a friend. My question is: will the trophys pop if one of us use the trial version and is invited by the one who purchased the game? 

Thanks

Yes. The person with the game can invite the other person to play with him. Both players get the trophies. Did it that way with a friend back in the days.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, kikakiki75 said:

Thank you very much because I read someone that say that it don't work

It didn't work for me and a friend when he was using the free version. While the player with the free version can indeed play the game, we weren't able to unlock any trophies until purchasing a license.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hmm, is this game buggy or something? I have the full game, and been playing the past couple hours, but no trophy has popped yet, especially the one for "breaking free". I'm currently at the part of the story where you drive a

Spoiler

police car over the bridge

, but the trophy guide says that just breaking

Spoiler

into the warden's office

should've been enough to pop the trophy?

8 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I have the full game, and been playing the past couple hours, but no trophy has popped yet

Did you purchase your own license, or are you "borrowing" the game digitally from someone else?

16 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Purchased. 

With the account that's trying to earn trophies?

The reason I ask is because there's some sort of secondary DRM on EA's end that verifies the account playing the game owns the license.

5 hours ago, Helyx said:

With the account that's trying to earn trophies?

The reason I ask is because there's some sort of secondary DRM on EA's end that verifies the account playing the game owns the license.

Indeed. I just completed the whole game, and only got TWO trophies. None of the chapter trophies unlocked, just miscellaneous ones. I really don't like the idea of having to do a whole nothing playthrough. :( 

Edit: omfg. Looking at Pyx's guide, it seems that there are no story-related trophies, that everything unlocks based on miscellaneous tasks? Okay, so maybe it won't be so bad doing the trophy cleanup. 

Edited by ArmoredSnowman

12 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Indeed. I just completed the whole game, and only got TWO trophies. None of the chapter trophies unlocked, just miscellaneous ones. I really don't like the idea of having to do a whole nothing playthrough. :( 

Edit: omfg. Looking at Pyx's guide, it seems that there are no story-related trophies, that everything unlocks based on miscellaneous tasks? Okay, so maybe it won't be so bad doing the trophy cleanup. 

With chapter select it's possible to go from 0% to plat in about thirty minutes.

Have fun.

• 5 months later...