Thoughts on new update with season 3

Kavatus

5 hours ago, REAPER4536 said:

and just got this game. Best WoT game so far with light tanks (played just for fun with my new russian aka. platinum ulocker light tank)

Hide contents

a26655-1608737470.jpg

That is an absolutely fantastic match, but the massive problem is: you're using a tank that has a 1x silver bonus (100%). You should be using a premium T8 tank that has a silver earn rate boost on it. This boost absolutely does count towards the trophy, Trueachievements verifies it.

Such tanks include the Ragnarok (extra 75% silver on top) and the T26E4 Super Pershing (extra 57% silver). If you'd have been using the Ragnarok and achieved this game then it would be a conclusive result. It is possible that some of the silver earned in this match came from challenges etc. I am indeed worried myself that it is glitched but you should try and pull off a game of this standard in a T8 premium like the Ragnarok.

https://console.worldoftanks.com/en/encyclopedia/vehicles/czech/Cz05_T34_100_LE2019/

Left hand side under "Battle earn rate" you'll see the silver earn rate boost i'm on about. Have a look through your tanks and see if you have any with a good silver boost on them as it does count towards Show me the money, unlike silver boost tokens etc.

Please keep us updated in here :)

EDIT: the reason I suggest this is because there have been 7-8 achievers of this achievement on XBOX since the update, so maybe if you pull off another game of that standard but in a T8 premium then it'd pop.

Edited by Potent_Delusions
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

That is an absolutely fantastic match, but the massive problem is: you're using a tank that has a 1x silver bonus (100%). You should be using a premium T8 tank that has a silver earn rate boost on it. This boost absolutely does count towards the trophy, Trueachievements verifies it.

Such tanks include the Ragnarok (extra 75% silver on top) and the T26E4 Super Pershing (extra 57% silver). If you'd have been using the Ragnarok and achieved this game then it would be a conclusive result. It is possible that some of the silver earned in this match came from challenges etc. I am indeed worried myself that it is glitched but you should try and pull off a game of this standard in a T8 premium like the Ragnarok.

https://console.worldoftanks.com/en/encyclopedia/vehicles/czech/Cz05_T34_100_LE2019/

Left hand side under "Battle earn rate" you'll see the silver earn rate boost i'm on about. Have a look through your tanks and see if you have any with a good silver boost on them as it does count towards Show me the money, unlike silver boost tokens etc.

Please keep us updated in here :)

EDIT: the reason I suggest this is because there have been 7-8 achievers of this achievement on XBOX since the update, so maybe if you pull off another game of that standard but in a T8 premium then it'd pop.

Thank you :D. I know that the 1x silver bonus is really bad but I do not have any good silver multiplier tank. I am playing this current season to get that one level VIII Tank with I believe 50% multiplier. I am 100% certain now, that this trophy is at least glitched - maybe not unobtainable but it is not unlocking always if you reach 100,000 silver earnings. I beat my high score now even got the master badge thing.

144,739 Silver on my TX Light Tank

Spoiler

144,739 Silver - Game End Screen (I also survived in case someone wonders)

Spoiler

f8e600-1608763266.jpg

144,739 Silver - Award Screen

Spoiler

6fae81-1608763318.jpg

144,739 Silver - Scoreboard

Spoiler

393a07-1608763401.jpg

I will work my way towards the Draugen (I believe you can get that tank for free if you get enough games done). I am going to skip the light tank rounds and focus on the TX Tanks and the 100 wins in Mercenary Tanks so that I get at least those trophies out of the way.

Edited by REAPER4536

Since the new update today (the things you download from the WoT server, I am getting on average 7,000 Silver if I win and If I lose I am getting on average -12,000 silver each round. Doesnt matter if I am MVP or not. This game is just crap. So glad when I get my trophies and can delete that peace of shit. WoT was fun before the update but now it's not worth my time

@REAPER4536 I see you got the trophy, congratulations!

Which tank did you use and did you manage to record the footage/take screenshots of the results screen? I'd be really interested to see how you did now seeming as the trophy has almost certainly gotten harder with the update, would love to see some screenshots if you can post them here at all?

Once again, well done.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

@REAPER4536 I see you got the trophy, congratulations!

Which tank did you use and did you manage to record the footage/take screenshots of the results screen? I'd be really interested to see how you did now seeming as the trophy has almost certainly gotten harder with the update, would love to see some screenshots if you can post them here at all?

Once again, well done.

Thank you :D I wasn't even going for it and the round was certainly not my best. I was playing with the Draugen (Premium Vehicle with 150% Silver). In my opinion one of the best tanks in the game. I haven't recorded my game since it was really not that impressive but I screenshotted everything

Spoiler

Trophy

Spoiler

a5ce00-1609008338.jpg

Round Summary

Spoiler

de7e13-1609008369.jpg

Awards

Spoiler

5a13bf-1609008396.jpg

Match Overview

Spoiler

ac6da3-1609008426.jpg

I changed my setting so that I can see how much DMG I block and how much spotting assistants I get during the game - I think that is important in order to take risks in a game or to play it safer. With not even 2k DMG I was playing it very risky at the end and even died so the *ping* trophy sound took me by surprise. I stood in the game since there was just one tank left in the game (the one who killed me :( ). Kind of weird that this game gave me the trophy while my monster game with the light tank did not.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

Thank you :D I wasn't even going for it and the round was certainly not my best. I was playing with the Draugen (Premium Vehicle with 150% Silver). In my opinion one of the best tanks in the game. I haven't recorded my game since it was really not that impressive but I screenshotted everything

Hide contents

Trophy

Hide contents

a5ce00-1609008338.jpg

Round Summary

Hide contents

de7e13-1609008369.jpg

Awards

Hide contents

5a13bf-1609008396.jpg

Match Overview

Hide contents

ac6da3-1609008426.jpg

I changed my setting so that I can see how much DMG I block and how much spotting assistants I get during the game - I think that is important in order to take risks in a game or to play it safer. With not even 2k DMG I was playing it very risky at the end and even died so the *ping* trophy sound took me by surprise. I stood in the game since there was just one tank left in the game (the one who killed me :( ). Kind of weird that this game gave me the trophy while my monster game with the light tank did not.

Yeah that spotting damage gave you the trophy for sure. This trophy is positively glitched in that you can die thankfully.

"The Muscle" trophy is coded correctly though in that you really must survive, I know that as I died with the most damage in a Team Destruction match to one of the last two guys who rushed me whilst I was in artillery, then like 15 seconds later the match ended and we won. I was BEYOND pissed, absolutely furious. Team Destruction is so rare and when it does come up I keep getting 150-200 damage behind the first place. I had a 4500 damage game too so I was almost sure the trophy was gonna pop......nope, magically there's someone in there who gets 5400 damage. I'm sick and tired of that fucking trophy, I am cursed. 

I am surprised your light tank game didn't pop the trophy though. Maybe you have to use a premium now because of the silver nerf, that's surely the reason.

28 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Yeah that spotting damage gave you the trophy for sure. This trophy is positively glitched in that you can die thankfully.

"The Muscle" trophy is coded correctly though in that you really must survive, I know that as I died with the most damage in a Team Destruction match to one of the last two guys who rushed me whilst I was in artillery, then like 15 seconds later the match ended and we won. I was BEYOND pissed, absolutely furious. Team Destruction is so rare and when it does come up I keep getting 150-200 damage behind the first place. I had a 4500 damage game too so I was almost sure the trophy was gonna pop......nope, magically there's someone in there who gets 5400 damage. I'm sick and tired of that fucking trophy, I am cursed. 

I am surprised your light tank game didn't pop the trophy though. Maybe you have to use a premium now because of the silver nerf, that's surely the reason.

I think you could do the muscle trophy easily on lower tiers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, REAPER4536 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Trophy

Reveal hidden contents

a5ce00-1609008338.jpg

Round Summary

Reveal hidden contents

de7e13-1609008369.jpg

Awards

Reveal hidden contents

5a13bf-1609008396.jpg

Match Overview

Reveal hidden contents

ac6da3-1609008426.jpg

Do you get more xp for assistance damage or when you actually damage the tank by yourself? Because you had a massive amount of assistance dmg and this seems to work

• Like 1

11 hours ago, REAPER4536 said:

Hide contents

Trophy

Reveal hidden contents

a5ce00-1609008338.jpg

Round Summary

Hide contents

de7e13-1609008369.jpg

Awards

Reveal hidden contents

5a13bf-1609008396.jpg

Match Overview

Reveal hidden contents

ac6da3-1609008426.jpg

Nice one. I would also suggest using new earnable Draugen med tank. It felt surprisingly good and most of my shots punched through. Didnt get trophy yet though, but it should doable with Draugen. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DaaneS97 said:

Do you get more xp for assistance damage or when you actually damage the tank by yourself? Because you had a massive amount of assistance dmg and this seems to work

I do know, that you get more silver if you sport a vehicle and damage it than damage a spotted vehicle. The ratio is 2 to 1. So self spot and damage of 2000 is worth more than 3999 damage on a spotted vehicle (not by you). I assume those spot assistants and damage a spotted vehicle (not by you) are pretty similar.

I am pretty sure that my light tank damage was 50% 50% on that round. So 3600 damage where 1800 were spotted by me so let's just make it easier and say I did 5400 damage on spotted vehicles with 6400 spot assistants -> I am at 11800 base damage.

With the Draugen I did 2000 damage and 6500 assistants (pretty sure I made 500 damage by myself only). So 2000 + 500 = 2500 damage on spotted vehicles + 6500 spot assistants = 9000 base damage. The Draugen has a boost of 150% -> 9000*1,5 = so 13.500 real base damage.

The difference between both rounds are 1,700 points in the favor of the Draugen (I did not include the Block and the destroyed vehicles so must be pretty close). What I try to say is, that if you do not spot the vehicle by yourself then maybe let other do the dirty work for you xD and use the Draugen

Edited by REAPER4536
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 26/12/2020 at 9:10 PM, DaaneS97 said:

Hey just got "Show me the money" so I'm gonna add my input here.

On that match I had decent damage dealt and a lot of spotting damage.

Kinda had an ideal match on Cliff, started up north, almost everybody went east of the map except for one sniper, two artys and me who went west.

I played carefully and did a lot of spotting for them, teammates did a wonderful job hitting those shots.

I did die before the end so dying as stated before isn't an issue if you had a very good match already.

It indeed does feel like spotting earns you more silver than hitting shots, every match I came close before that I had very good spotting assists. Each time I had a good match but didnt come close I had lots of damage but nearly no spotting/assists. So yeah spotting and hitting your own target is best but you also have to be careful not to die too fast.

I got it while not particularly going for it (as many trophies in WoT) with Object 252U Defender (Heavy tank) which was a season pass reward from Nov/Dec i believe or maybe keycard drop?

As stated above Draugen felt pretty good to use and I came close several times with it, STA-2 Black also worked pretty well.

It's all a matter of what tank you have, make sure it has a decent silver boost in its perks.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2021 at 10:54 PM, Okoteiru said:

Hey just got "Show me the money" so I'm gonna add my input here.

On that match I had decent damage dealt and a lot of spotting damage.

Kinda had an ideal match on Cliff, started up north, almost everybody went east of the map except for one sniper, two artys and me who went west.

I played carefully and did a lot of spotting for them, teammates did a wonderful job hitting those shots.

I did die before the end so dying as stated before isn't an issue if you had a very good match already.

It indeed does feel like spotting earns you more silver than hitting shots, every match I came close before that I had very good spotting assists. Each time I had a good match but didnt come close I had lots of damage but nearly no spotting/assists. So yeah spotting and hitting your own target is best but you also have to be careful not to die too fast.

I got it while not particularly going for it (as many trophies in WoT) with Object 252U Defender (Heavy tank) which was a season pass reward from Nov/Dec i believe or maybe keycard drop?

As stated above Draugen felt pretty good to use and I came close several times with it, STA-2 Black also worked pretty well.

It's all a matter of what tank you have, make sure it has a decent silver boost in its perks.

Congrats and yeah I luckily got the Draugen and Defender but I'm having a hard time to decide which one I should keep my focus on. I feel like Draugen is way more fun but Defender is steadier and got me some better games, came close to 100k with both and I think I managed to get 102k once (premium bonus though) with the Defender but the trophy sadly didn't pop. I think I'll just do the Tier X tanks, then I'm going to give Show me the money another try

• Like 1

On 06/02/2021 at 11:30 PM, DaaneS97 said:

Congrats and yeah I luckily got the Draugen and Defender but I'm having a hard time to decide which one I should keep my focus on. I feel like Draugen is way more fun but Defender is steadier and got me some better games, came close to 100k with both and I think I managed to get 102k once (premium bonus though) with the Defender but the trophy sadly didn't pop. I think I'll just do the Tier X tanks, then I'm going to give Show me the money another try

Thanks !

I'd recommend a small daily grind on both. i really got it without particularly trying, I was very lucky.

- Draugen was part of the "Show me the money" grind, trying 1-2 matches everyday just to see how it goes and get better with the tank.

I had super good runs on Prokhorovka going far east of the map (on the hill), if you play carefully and take shots at spotted targets on the west you can get cheap shots, you'll more than likely encounter opponents going up the same hill so be careful, and hope that team mates come along and do a good job.

- Defender is part of my massive daily grind for Commander, I got 7-8 soviet tanks I grind daily, from tier VI to X on which I use the same commander all the time.

So I'm using it pretty much everyday.

I slowly got better with it and it got me some annoying trophies out of the way like "steel wall" / "don't scratch the paint" and "show me the money"

While Draugen feel incredibly good, fast to drive and good pen, it's rather weak and can get destroyed in seconds.

Defender while being much slower is way more resilient and can block a lot of shots.

Hang in there ! You can do it!

• Like 1