CraigyXO

New PSN, how do I proceed?

2 posts in this topic

So as I do with most console generations I’ve decided to start fresh and I’ve made a new account. What’s the protocool here? Do I need to make a new account for this website or is there a way to switch the PSN account that’s linked to my PSNProfiles account? I’m more than happy to start a new account as I haven’t amasssed much of a presence on this site but I think I read somewhere you can’t start a trophy checklist until you’ve made 25 posts? 

31 minutes ago, CraigyXO said:

So as I do with most console generations I’ve decided to start fresh and I’ve made a new account. What’s the protocool here? Do I need to make a new account for this website or is there a way to switch the PSN account that’s linked to my PSNProfiles account? I’m more than happy to start a new account as I haven’t amasssed much of a presence on this site but I think I read somewhere you can’t start a trophy checklist until you’ve made 25 posts? 

Pretty sure there is no switching accounts. If you want a new PSNP profile, you need a new PSN account. Not sure about the trophy checklist thing but the 25 posts requirement sounds reasonable.