Hired Gun didn't unlock

woggly4

Hey!

I'm currently working on all online trophies. I just realized that there is a trophy for getting rank 5 which didn't unlock for me. I didn't use the warlord glitch or anything but sometimes I wasn't paying attention and might have ended a match with more than 1500 XP. So far everything went smoothly until I realized the missing trophy just now. I'm already rank 16 now (rank 10 trophy unlocked just fine), so did I mess up? Why did this happen? I found a list with all XPs and their specific ranks: 4: 1.200, 5: 2.100, 6: 3.300 - could it be that I had nearly 2.1k XP and finished a match with nearly 1.5k XP, thus skipping rank 5?

31 minutes ago, woggly4 said:

Hey!

I'm currently working on all online trophies. I just realized that there is a trophy for getting rank 5 which didn't unlock for me. I didn't use the warlord glitch or anything but sometimes I wasn't paying attention and might have ended a match with more than 1500 XP. So far everything went smoothly until I realized the missing trophy just now. I'm already rank 16 now (rank 10 trophy unlocked just fine), so did I mess up? Why did this happen? I found a list with all XPs and their specific ranks: 4: 1.200, 5: 2.100, 6: 3.300 - could it be that I had nearly 2.1k XP and finished a match with nearly 1.5k XP, thus skipping rank 5?

Maybe I am wrong but the warlord glitch works that way or the method of doing it in some way:

1. Reach Level 20 (do not use all diamonds)
  2. Finish All Manuals by resetting diamonds and go for missing manuals
  3. Always reset diamonds to de level till level 1
  4. do warlord glitch (sometimes you stuck at level 30 that is why people level up to 20 first)

So In your case. Delevel till level 4 and level up - maybe that will work

FC2 is one of the most bugged games I played so far, pretty much everything in the game is a mess. I don't think getting more than 1500 xp was the issue though, simply because me and my buddies when boosted this for field manuals always ended up our games at more than 3000 xp since we just focused on getting as many kills as we could. Getting extra xps is not a problem since they will be discarded once you restart the game/server, and that way we all unlocked level 5, 10 and 20 trophies. 

Most likely this is simply a bug, I would just go ahead doing other trophies and keep an eye if they unlock as they should (like rank 20), and if they do you can possibly go for rank 5 again while you perform the Warlord Glitch because you will get de-ranked continuosly.

Edited by Agent_Renegade22

• 4 months later...

Hey guys. It took me a while to report back because I got kind of burned out of FC2 due to the tedious grind. But with the possible server closure around the corner I decided to finally finish it, did it today. Except the rank 5 trophy no other trophy glitched on me and rank 5 popped during deranking for the warlord glitch as you all said.

Thanks to everyone for the motivation I should just keep playing and not worrying about the trophy.

• 3 months later...