*Update* "Welcome to the league" -> OBTAINABLE

NihonYeul

Hello everyone. Anybody know that, why i can't get this, after i want to register to the fut champ access and it's says "Registration has ended", when 3317 days left. I made a topic on EA website (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Registration-not-available-Welcome-to-the-League-trophy-PS4/td-p/9818489), so i hope other people will join this thread and maybe EA will see this. Thank you!

Edited by ClaireeFarron

On 12/4/2020 at 11:09 AM, ClaireeFarron said:

Hello everyone. Anybody know that, why i can't get this, after i want to register to the fut champ access and it's says "Registration has ended", when 3317 days left. I made a topic on EA website (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Registration-not-available-to-get-the-trophy-Fifa-20-FUT/m-p/9818489#M36712), so i hope other people will join this thread and maybe EA will see this. Thank you!

Once the cycle for the current entry in the series ends, the WL closes forever. They usually close it around the same time as the season in European leagues is over, or sometimes just a few weeks before the release of the “new” entry in the series, so sadly you’re not gonna be able to get the trophy. They did reopen FIFA 19’s WL earlier this year for some reason, but that was a one-off thing and I honestly doubt they’ll do the same for 20. Sorry mate.

7 hours ago, ClaireeFarron said:

I don't need to reopen it. Just redeem the qualifycation and pop the trophy. It works on fifa 19 and fifa 20(but now somehow it doesn't), that's why they made this. 

Point is, you simply can’t. You can’t redeem them anymore unless they reopen it. And as I previously stated, the only reason why it worked on FIFA 19 was because they reopened it briefly. Simply put, if it’s not open, you can’t get the trophy regardless of if you get the 2000 points or not. 

To be fair EA issued an update to both FIFA 19 and 20 were they had reopened the weekend league after their natural end and put the deadline to Jan 2030 in the hope that people who missed out on the trophy would be able to get this easily enough.

Unfotunately it appears to have stopped working again the last people to get these trophies was 21st Nov so it only stopped recently.

Hopefully they'll fix it soon...

• 1 month later...

Just got 2000 points this morning, but trophy didn't pop, as I can't "register" for the weekend league. Anyone know if the registration may appear on a certain day? 

Note*: I am aware that the weekend league is closed due to FIFA 21 being out, but I can see people on PSNProfiles still getting this trophy just in the last few days.

Edited by basil_flash

7 hours ago, basil_flash said:

Just got 2000 points this morning, but trophy didn't pop, as I can't "register" for the weekend league. Anyone know if the registration may appear on a certain day? 

Note*: I am aware that the weekend league is closed due to FIFA 21 being out, but I can see people on PSNProfiles still getting this trophy just in the last few days.

Im not entirely sure on that one. I guess we are all going to have to watch it with scrutiny. The guy who popped is platinumed the game in 1 min 1/2 so not sure if thats legit

unknown.png

2 hours ago, GamerCrazy2 said:

Im not entirely sure on that one. I guess we are all going to have to watch it with scrutiny. The guy who popped is platinumed the game in 1 min 1/2 so not sure if thats legit

unknown.png

Ah! Didn't see his "impressive" completion time. Unsure how to report him though. I hope EA do a fix, because the other trophies I can grind for. This one is just waiting to be popped!