Does save scumming work with Miracle/Spell trophies?

Realtione

Yes, I did this myself by purchasing all the miracles, then reloading my save and focusing on spells. This will save a playthrough of Stonefang Tunnel.

Edited by Helyx

31 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Yes, I did this myself by purchasing all the miracles, then reloading my save and focusing on spells. This will save a playthrough of Stonefang Tunnel.

Its quite hard to tell m8, but I think OP is talking abt individual spells/miracles

As @Helyx said OP, but if you are referring savescumming in order to get each 1 individually just so they register on the tracker....... No it doesnt work like that im afraid

It seems the tracker actually counts the current total of unique IDs on you at a time, so dupes will not work. What I mean is 1 x Flame Ring is 1 unique ID, 2 x Flame Rings is STILL 1 unique ID as they are the same ID

If you get 1 x Flame Ring so the tracker changes to 1/30, then restart and get 1 x Providential Ring, the tracker will STILL say 1/30....but with them both it will say 2/30

You need ALL unique items on you at once as they are tracked COLLECTIVELY, not INDIVIDUALLY!! 

I know thats annoying, its just how it is, it us what it is i spose xD!

You're not the first and you will not be the last to ask this as we have all thought of it xD

Edited by Optinooby

So what you could do for those triple spell boss souls that create 2 sorceries and 1 miracle, is get all the rest of the miracles, and back up your save. Then convert the triple spell boss souls to the miracles and the trophy will pop, revert to previous save. Then when you are in NG+ and have 2 copies of the triple spell boss souls, convert them to both of the sorceries, and the sage trophies will pop. That way you can plat it in 1 and 3/5ths playthroughs instead of 2 and 3/5ths playthroughs.

• Like 1