Death Stranding x Cyberpunk 2077

Sicho

Great crossover, but only for PC ...

Still, there is some Death Stranding stuff in Cyberpunk 2077 as well, even on PlayStation.

I already found

Spoiler

BB, he's in one of River's mission, inside the clinic where you go to steal documents about Peter Pan

and Hideo Kojima himself is also in the game, sitting on a couch in a club

Has anyone found more?

Screenshots of the eastereggs mentioned in my OP.

The screenshots are not mine.

Spoiler

Also, a trailer

Edited by Sicho
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cobbsquatch said:

So this is why morons are review bombing the PC version 14 months after release. 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

Fucking morons

That’s the internet, and the worst part about it too. Gives every moron a voice so they can share stupid opinions anonymously.

Would have been cool to get it on PS4 though considering both games are on Sony consoles. 

• Like 1

Why was this moved into the PC section? Granted, the crossover content is - as of now (!) - PC-only, but the Opening Post also talks about the Death Stranding Eastereggs, which are also on Playstation. I think it should be in the game's forum.

Also found the BB in "The Hunt", quite a cool moment as I had no idea there were an easter eggs of that sort in the game.

Only 2 others I've found, neither DS.

1) I found a circular entrance with "101" in yellow writing in the Badlands, looks like a Fallout reference.

2) Delamain also told me that "the cake is gone", or something to that effect, during "Epistrophy". Presuming this is a reference to Portal.

18 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Also found the BB in "The Hunt", quite a cool moment as I had no idea there were an easter eggs of that sort in the game.

Only 2 others I've found, neither DS.

1) I found a circular entrance with "101" in yellow writing in the Badlands, looks like a Fallout reference.

2) Delamain also told me that "the cake is gone", or something to that effect, during "Epistrophy". Presuming this is a reference to Portal.

Yes, the Vault 101 is a Fallout reference and yes, one of the cars in the Delamain quest is a Portal reference, even the voice sounds like GlaDos.

There are some references to Keanu Reeves movies as well: in one scene in the quest, where you 

Spoiler

let Johnny take over your body for a night to get in touch with Rogue

the "Blue pill or Red pill" scene from Matrix get referenced.
Also one of the many ads that run on TV in this game parodies a Matrix scene.

Some Blade Runner references are also sprinkled here and there. The best one so far can be found in North Oaks Columbarium.

In your own apartment, there is also a reference to Demolition Man, see if you can find it ;) Knwoing that it's from Demolition Man, you can probably guess what it is and where to look for it, if you know the movie.

I also found two Witcher references: there is an arcade machine called Roach Race and, during a cutscene where you see many "agents" or something die on a world map-like screen, one of the agent's names is also Roach.