Metaverse Trophy ??

zulqarmessi

17 minutes ago, zulqarmessi said:

Can someone share the method to earn this trophy, since ion rocket boost and halo topper is untradeable how are we suppose to get this damn trophy 1f620.png1f620.png1f620.png

You just have to keep playing until you get the items? Am I missing something here?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

I received Ion from someone, the item was tradable.

Yes I saw your profile you earned it on 14 Oct 2020, I think it was just before F2P update, lucky guy ?

1 hour ago, Backup_Snacks said:

The F2P update changed all the old base items to legacy status so the only way to get them is from random drops. You used to unlock a new item after every match until you got everything. Painted or certified versions of those items are tradeable.

Exactly

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, zulqarmessi said:

Yes I saw your profile you earned it on 14 Oct 2020, I think it was just before F2P update, lucky guy 1f642.png

I started playing after the F2P update went live and I certainly did not get that item from a random drop.

11 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I started playing after the F2P update went live and I certainly did not get that item from a random drop.

God knows which update screwed the tradeable process, there have been so many updates since F2P

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, CrimsonMercury said:

I can confirm that those items are indeed tradeable. I got both the nitrous rocket boost and halo topper from someone else, for the Don't Look Back and Metaverse trophies respectively. *and this was after the game went f2p*

Yes indeed it is, I just got it half an hour ago

• Like 3