ShahinMiah

We Need More Trophies!

10 posts in this topic

I just thought since we’ve had trophies for the previous dlcs, shouldn’t we have more trophies for the start of Season 2?

Perhaps trophies aren’t the most popular thing in games as only a % of our community are trophy hunters but I actually really enjoyed obtaining these free trophies as they’re fun and quite easy and most importantly as said, they’re FREE!

I hope we do get more trophies just because it would increase the player base a little which is a benefit for Psyonix but also because it would make me and any other former players play more often as currently, I only play a game before finishing my session, so more trophies would definitely entice me to play more

The last DLC with  trophies released like 2.5 years ago.

Guess we don‘t see any more trophies for Rocket League.

I'm cleaning just these days last DLC, I can only say that I really hope this is the very last time I'm doing this 😬

8 minutes ago, gafpiratehook said:

I'm cleaning just these days last DLC, I can only say that I really hope this is the very last time I'm doing this 1f62c.png

I agree

I think Sony has said they don't want specific time-sensitive trophies, as in "reach full Season 2 completion." I know Fall Guys has a couple trophies about reaching a certain fame level during a season, but since it's not a specific season it works.

Nowadays your reward for playing Rocket League is just customization unlocks rather than new trophies.

Indeed, it’s a fun game, but there’s no really story or reason for personal progression, so for me trophies would provide more of a reason to jump back in.

thanks but no thanks not a chance, it seems like they have no interest in fixing the ones in the game that are currently glitched so more trophies would make no sense.

12 minutes ago, Bluefalcon2210 said:

thanks but no thanks not a chance, it seems like they have no interest in fixing the ones in the game that are currently glitched so more trophies would make no sense.

This^

Also, the ones we have are a PITA to get anyway so hell to the no for more trophies.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.