DLC Trophies

Djeheuty

10 minutes ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

Found out you could just type directly in the singleplayer the code in:

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Square

Just drive through these (ghost) traffic cars :)

Thanks for sharing! I found the place, entering the code but nothing happens, do you need a particular car?

16 minutes ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

Found out you could just type directly in the singleplayer the code in:

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Square

Just drive through these (ghost) traffic cars :)

Thank you. Funny thing is when I lost hope of finding it, I watched a recommended video and the guy actually shows him finding the PS4 at one point but doesn’t click it. I just assumed it was an Easter egg and didn’t bother going to find it

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

In main menu go to:

Free Roam (Singleplayer)

When the game starts head to the left

drive to the desert.

The will be a house on the left side

Get out of the car go into the house.

Theres a ps4 on the table press square to activate it and look at the code on the screen

Type in and head back to the car. The car is now purple and just drive through these traffic cars. ?

Nice job finding that mate and of course sharing it with us ?.

I made the mistake of painting my car purple so I couldn’t tell if the code was working at first ?.

If there is any more future DLC, I’m sure we won’t be caught as much off guard next time.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Darth_Krid said:

Thanks for telling us mate.

It's a shame all of the other people who figured it out in the past 24 hours couldn't post it when it takes 10 seconds.

Well guess who figured out asking the developers on twitter would provide a solution while everybody else kept waiting?

There is no obligation here to tell people how trophies are done and so far only one asked kindly.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thrillhelm said:

Well guess who figured out asking the developers on twitter would provide a solution while everybody else kept waiting?

There is no obligation here to tell people how trophies are done and so far only one asked kindly.

There is also no obligation to claim you don’t know how you did when you did know. You could have just posted it.

21 minutes ago, MikeKeese said:

There is also no obligation to claim you don’t know how you did when you did know. You could have just posted it.

FYI I did not know the procedure or code but a friend provided me the help but thanks for the assumption. You can't share what you actually don't know, believe it or not.

23 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

When you see someone trip and fall in the mud, you have no obligation to extend your hand to help them up. You can choose instead to point a finger and laugh.

Choosing the former is what makes one a decent human being. Opting for the latter, no so much.

Oh look a high and mighty opinion when its about trophies. A good opportunity to virtue signalling I guess, by providing an example out if proportion.

How about people who went the extra mile asking the devs how the trophy is done while a fair lot of people complain and wait till someone hands them the information? 

3 minutes ago, Thrillhelm said:

How about people who went the extra mile asking the devs how the trophy is done while a fair lot of people complain and wait till someone hands them the information? 

Isn't 'waiting till someone hands them the information' exactly what you did when you asked the developers?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Thrillhelm said:

FYI I did not know the procedure or code but a friend provided me the help but thanks for the assumption. You can't share what you actually don't know, believe it or not.

2 minutes ago, Thrillhelm said:

I didn't ask anybody.

So you just had someone do the trophies for you?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

So you just had someone do the trophies for you?

That's a bold accusation, however I've been left out certain information how its done, in fact I didnt care anyways.

Once again, no obligation to tell people information, and reading how entitled people are for that shows that there is no reason to support such a toxic community.

I mean people who now know how it's done write here what a bad choice it is to keep informations for yourself instead of getting these trophies, which should take less time than posting here.

Edited by Thrillhelm

3 minutes ago, Thrillhelm said:

That's a bold accusation, however I've been left out certain information how its done, in fact I didnt care anyways.

Lol. No accusation. It was a question. You've said you did not ask anyone for help, and don't know how it is done. I guess you stumbled upon it by luck.

Congrats on being second on the site with the trophy.

2 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Lol. No accusation. It was a question. You've said you did not ask anyone for help, and don't know how it is done. I guess you stumbled upon it by luck.

Think you meant “luck” 

Anyway thank you to the people that provided the info. I tried for a few hours to figure it out on my own but I don’t think I ever would have been able to

Edited by MikeKeese
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Just love to see people getting mad over trophies. 

20 hours ago, Smashero said:

DLC for this title... You must be f... kidding me... Pure joke... Good that it is free...

Race Runner
Race against another player in a map you created

Lol! I just got it while playing alone in MP on the map I have created :D. (just while choosing "race", select "create new", make a straight line with X, then O to quit - super easy custom map).

What About King of the Race?
Win a Race against at least 1 player

I won MP race on the custom map mentioned above with another player, but i guess any map will do.

3rd trophy... C'mon, this game is UNPLAYABLE, you can not control your "car" at all! No clue ;).

Edit: Holy Christ, I hope this DLC will not appear in NA version...

Can't find any players for King of the Race. SMH

Edited by Colin_Raleigh
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Darth_Krid said:

It's a shame all of the other people who figured it out in the past 24 hours couldn't post it when it takes 10 seconds.

Yeah mate I said I will post it today, no need to be upset. I had to do a 12 hours shift so I didn't set my priorities to post a detailed statement here when tired as fuck. If you're not able to wait half a day for a trophy, then it's not my problem. But don't tell shit about it's a shame it won't be posted.

@Infernofeuer1

Gratuliere, hast du es durch Zufall gefunden? :)

Edited by Mossekk
  • Like 4