Ten out of ten Trophy easy method + duplication glitch

Reminace

5 hours ago, H2JXO said:

Lol thank you @AsheRebel, I have been running around the whole map with a katana trying to get max level  

You are welcome! Glad it helped :) Initially I was having a hard time getting in to the game with all the glitches, freezes and crashing but now I love cyberpunk because this game is like a glitch playground for me and I love finding out new glitches for fun ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AsheRebel said:

There is a better method which I used! You need to equip berserker operating system (any rarity will do)  and activate it by holding L1 and R1 then press R3 to melee and immediately press the touch pad (while V was still in melee animation) and you will start earning xp for athletics. Make sure you have put 20 points in Body. This is an AFK method and will take 30-40 mins to max.

While your duplication/crafting glitch is good for having components and €$, the athletics method is better for those who just want to get this trophy done asap while AFK

Edit: I forgot to mention, when u r in the menu, don't leave it just stay there! You can swap to the character menu to see your athletics xp bar progress

I'd love to make this work, but I can't seem to. Am I missing something? Here's how I do it: https://streamable.com/b5v66n

13 hours ago, AsheRebel said:

There is a better method which I used! You need to equip berserker operating system (any rarity will do)  and activate it by holding L1 and R1 then press R3 to melee and immediately press the touch pad (while V was still in melee animation) and you will start earning xp for athletics. Make sure you have put 20 points in Body. This is an AFK method and will take 30-40 mins to max.

While your duplication/crafting glitch is good for having components and €$, the athletics method is better for those who just want to get this trophy done asap while AFK

Edit: I forgot to mention, when u r in the menu, don't leave it just stay there! You can swap to the character menu to see your athletics xp bar progress

Thanks! Worked like a charm - got from LV5 to LV20 in maybe 15mins with it.

As I was doing a little bit of everything after clearing the map and the final mission would always stay short of Annihilation on 20 this saved me bother on my next playthrough since I enjoy playing a jack-of-all-trades character with no extreme bias for any attributes.

On 12/18/2020 at 1:10 AM, Reminace said:

The easiest way to get this that I've found is first to max out your Technical ability skill to level 20 and work on your crafting skill by using the ATM duplication glitch which can be found below and dupe one of the cans for example Nicola fire was the one I used while doing this and just keep dismantling it.. i came across another bug that it will glitch the can out and won't dismantle at all into crafting parts allowing you to spam it and still gain crafting xp essentially getting you to crafting level 20 in less than 10mins I think this glitch occurs  is when you try and sell a exceedingly amount of cans I.e when I done it I had over 1000...     

Thanks man, I am using duplication glitch on random grenades to craft and on brancesi 2021 to earn back my money ?, THIS IS THE FASTEST method PERIOD ??????????

• Like 3

The alien painting glitch & the drop point duplication glitch (the two glitches OP mentioned) still work on the new patch 1.05! And as far as I'm aware the other street creed/money/level Sasquatch glitch is working too but don't quote me on that! patch notes mentioned nothing about fixing any exploits 

8 hours ago, Rhaenyse said:

I'd love to make this work, but I can't seem to. Am I missing something? Here's how I do it: https://streamable.com/b5v66n

The method was correct, try melee without a weapon equipped. Good luck and by the way the progress doesn't increase in real time so u must back out from athletics menu and go back in it like u did at the end of the video to see progress:)

7 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

Thanks! Worked like a charm - got from LV5 to LV20 in maybe 15mins with it.

As I was doing a little bit of everything after clearing the map and the final mission would always stay short of Annihilation on 20 this saved me bother on my next playthrough since I enjoy playing a jack-of-all-trades character with no extreme bias for any attributes.

You are welcome! Glad it worked and I personally am running a ninja type class with that 500% crit damage katana from "The Heist" mission. Had to wall glitch in to get it after the mission but worth it as it one shots everyone :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 18/12/2020 at 9:19 AM, AsheRebel said:

There is a better method which I used! You need to equip berserker operating system (any rarity will do)  and activate it by holding L1 and R1 then press R2 to melee and immediately press the touch pad (while V was still in melee animation) and you will start earning xp for athletics. Make sure you have put 20 points in Body. This is an AFK method and will take 30-40 mins to max.

This worked, thanks for this method!