Gun Freak

Zjinn

This one isn't glitched like the other 2 is it? I notice under my medals it shows no progress bar, but I do have 12 blueprints so far. I just wanted to make sure. I got the cosmetic one, but this was before I knew about the medals and being able to see the progress bar.

29 minutes ago, Zjinn said:

This one isn't glitched like the other 2 is it? I notice under my medals it shows no progress bar, but I do have 12 blueprints so far. I just wanted to make sure. I got the cosmetic one, but this was before I knew about the medals and being able to see the progress bar.

No, gun freak gonna pop when you hit 20. When you get one plan it doesn't progress on the progress bar at all so it isn't like world traveler and safecracker.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, harshwah said:

How to collect plans and cosmetics?

As cosmetics are too expensive i.e. minimum 150 crowns and i have only 269 till now and I have upgraded my shelter to level 7.

plans can be obtained from crates that all I know, is there is anyway to collect plans?

It's 3 ways to get cloths. Unlocked from battlepass, bought from store and earned from loot boxes. Weapon plans can only be earned from battlepass and loot boxes. You can look what the potential loot pool is from each box by looking on the side of the loot box (page where you open it). When everything is earned from that specific pool is earned it gonna refresh with a new loot pool that you can earn from earning that specific box.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, harshwah said:

Can i track no. Of weapon plans earned and cosmetics unlocked

Kinda. Plans you can go down in the basement with all the weapons of the wall. All guns and knives on the wall that has a blueprint behind it counts. You could also check it by pressing square on the weapon bench upgrade in the improvement menu too see which plans you have or not. Cloths you can also count by going to your character customizer and see how many different clothing articles you got!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, harshwah said:

How to collect plans and cosmetics?

I'm pretty sure EVERY grey crate cycle has a weapon plan in it. Try get the crate drop at the end of the game as much as you can. It takes 5 grey crates for a full cycle and then it'll refresh. You'll get a weapon plan every cycle of grey crates. Therefore, you'll need around 100 grey crates for 20 weapon plans if you get super unlucky and not get a weapon plan in any other crates. I think I got about 7 plans in other crates, so I only collected around 65 crates from games. Completing all the recurring challenges (when at your hideout place, press up and then the touchpad for challenges) will give you a bunch of crates too, with the last recurring challenge being play an encounter with a friend. After that, they're normal daily challenges that don't give too many things you'll need. If you don't spend many coins on boosters, those challenges will give you enough to buy the battle pass making it essentially free. That pass will give you a bunch of cosmetics and 3 weapon plans. I think the 4th weapon plan is at tier 35 or 40, but you may not need to play that much to get the 20 plans.

As for cosmetics, you can play the shootout game mode. It's basically a free for all, most kills/points wins. 1st = 3 crates, 2nd = 2 crates, and 3rd = 1 crate. Those shootout crates give mostly weapon and character skins, which I'm almost certain the character skins (gloves, hats, clothes, bags etc) is the only cosmetic that actually counts towards the trophy.

If you're desperate for coins to get the battle pass and don't have enough even after the challenges, I know the shootout crates give 60 coins every now and then, but they're kind of rare and appear randomly. I had two lots of 60 back to back, then it didn't appear again for about 10 cycles of the shootout crate.

Edited by Riszcky

• 2 years later...
On 24. 12. 2020 at 7:47 AM, Riszcky said:

I'm pretty sure EVERY grey crate cycle has a weapon plan in it. Try get the crate drop at the end of the game as much as you can. It takes 5 grey crates for a full cycle and then it'll refresh. You'll get a weapon plan every cycle of grey crates. Therefore, you'll need around 100 grey crates for 20 weapon plans if you get super unlucky and not get a weapon plan in any other crates. I think I got about 7 plans in other crates, so I only collected around 65 crates from games. Completing all the recurring challenges (when at your hideout place, press up and then the touchpad for challenges) will give you a bunch of crates too, with the last recurring challenge being play an encounter with a friend. After that, they're normal daily challenges that don't give too many things you'll need. If you don't spend many coins on boosters, those challenges will give you enough to buy the battle pass making it essentially free. That pass will give you a bunch of cosmetics and 3 weapon plans. I think the 4th weapon plan is at tier 35 or 40, but you may not need to play that much to get the 20 plans.

As for cosmetics, you can play the shootout game mode. It's basically a free for all, most kills/points wins. 1st = 3 crates, 2nd = 2 crates, and 3rd = 1 crate. Those shootout crates give mostly weapon and character skins, which I'm almost certain the character skins (gloves, hats, clothes, bags etc) is the only cosmetic that actually counts towards the trophy.

If you're desperate for coins to get the battle pass and don't have enough even after the challenges, I know the shootout crates give 60 coins every now and then, but they're kind of rare and appear randomly. I had two lots of 60 back to back, then it didn't appear again for about 10 cycles of the shootout crate.

Riszcky, I dont know, if I am so unlucky or what is going on, but to this day, after playing Vigor for 126 hours, and opening many crates of different values/colours, I still didnt get ANY!! plans for weapons. Only ones which I have, are from battle pass, or manually bought for gold/real money. Its being ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Broxym said:

Riszcky, I dont know, if I am so unlucky or what is going on, but to this day, after playing Vigor for 126 hours, and opening many crates of different values/colours, I still didnt get ANY!! plans for weapons. Only ones which I have, are from battle pass, or manually bought for gold/real money. Its being ridiculous.

This can't be, because every Crate has i think 9 things in it and you can alywas see them before opening one.

After opening the first u get 3 out of them and the 6 remain and after opening another 2 u have all 9 things of that.

And there is nooo way u never got a Plan 

1 hour ago, MaRo-1000 said:

This can't be, because every Crate has i think 9 things in it and you can alywas see them before opening one.

After opening the first u get 3 out of them and the 6 remain and after opening another 2 u have all 9 things of that.

And there is nooo way u never got a Plan 

Well, let me inform you, that there IS A WAY!

Only things I get from caches to build weapons are those screws with specific icon near them, so you know which weapon you can build.

BUT NO, NO PLAN YET from caches.

So maybe all of you can thank to fact you were playing Vigor from start, when it could happen - I dont know, if this is true and now its much harder to obtain plans (devs changed % drop chance, etc.) - or if it is just bad luck in this specific game, BUT BOI I can even sharescreen to prove I am right.

When you go to the bunker, you can even see those weapons, for which you have plans, have that blue background (as plan) with some drawings. And I have only Tommy Gun as starter, and I think 2 or 3 more guns from battle pass/legacy pass and from buying it from store.

Edited by Broxym

17 hours ago, Broxym said:

Only things I get from caches to build weapons are those screws with specific icon near them, so you know which weapon you can build.

So maybe all of you can thank to fact you were playing Vigor from start, when it could happen - I dont know, if this is true and now its much harder to obtain plans (devs changed % drop chance, etc.) - or if it is just bad luck in this specific game, BUT BOI I can even sharescreen to prove I am right.

When you go to the bunker, you can even see those weapons, for which you have plans, have that blue background (as plan) with some drawings. And I have only Tommy Gun as starter, and I think 2 or 3 more guns from battle pass/legacy pass and from buying it from store.

They removed plans from crates except for the elimination crates and even then its like 1 in 500 you get one.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Broxym said:

I farmed the Deathmatch Crates, there was always a Plan in it.

And even in Game i found a lot of Plans in the Airdrop.

But thats a long time ago, dont know how it is now.

Is there still a Deathmatch mode?

Or the BattlePass there was also 3-5 Plans in it.

I played it not sooo long but almost got every plan.

MAro, you can see respond up from yours, from Game_Knot - so that is probably the reason ??

6 hours ago, Game_Knot said:

They removed plans from crates except for the elimination crates and even then its like 1 in 500 you get one.

Do you remmember, why they did this?

Is there an easier way for me, to get 20 weapon plans, than leveling battle passes now?

I see you pointing elimination crates, with very low probability for plans... anything else? ??

19 hours ago, Broxym said:

MAro, you can see respond up from yours, from Game_Knot - so that is probably the reason 1f630.png1f61e.png

Do you remmember, why they did this?

Is there an easier way for me, to get 20 weapon plans, than leveling battle passes now?

I see you pointing elimination crates, with very low probability for plans... anything else? 1f61e.png1f62d.png

Greed probably who knows but they are working on some stuff so you can get plans from shelter upgrades but apparently that is delayed for a few months.

Right now get your plans from battlepass and legacy passes which btw will be removed in the near future probably when the planned shelter upgrades are ready to implement also you can buy from store or try your luck at elimination crates ?

Edited by Game_Knot

• 3 weeks later...

Plans have been nerfed to the ground around 6 months ago or so. I started a few weeks before the change and managed to get a handful of plans super easily...after that update, I opened hundreds of crates and haven't gotten a single plan. At this point I'm logging in once in a while and hope to get a cheap weapon plan from the store.

August Update: the plan drop rates have allegedly been improved with the recent update. I haven't tested it myself but hopefully it's much easier to get the weapon plans now

Edited by Sydoki