FreneticWave

SIE will be removing Cyberpunk 2077 from PS Store

147 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jake-TheGreat97 said:

I just hope that this leads to Sony to have an actual refund policy moving forward, especially if they want people to buy games via the PS Store. 

We can dream 😬

Sony seem to be offering a full no questions asked refund for the digital version now. so if you want rid of it after getting the plat lol, you can try.

I got the game as a physical copy. Gamestop told me they don't do refunds after 48 hours. I emial CDProjektRed and they just told me to wait. They also said they will stop helping customers after the 21st. So I'm kind of fucked. 

I wonder will Microsoft pull it aswell and I imagine since this been so hyped and people been disappointed along with CDPR saying Sony would offerrefunds forced there hand 🤔

im sure it will be back on store eventually, I just hope they make sure the newer console versions are 1000 times better and not try to cheat reviews for people 

*remains trapped in purgatory like The Culling 2*

My question is will they end up releasing the game at a later date? I'm glad my dad ordered the physical copy. I just might borrow it from him and grab the platinum before he changes his mind about refunding it.

This is hilarious, I have played some absolute garbage Baby's First Unity Asset games that barely function, how in the world did this get pulled? I'm equally amazed this many people bought the game expecting it to actually live up to the hype after the 8 million red flags during development, but that's beside the point. This is amazing. 

14 minutes ago, BrandedBerserk said:

Yikes didn't think it was this bad on last gen. 

I kinda felt the same way for the first couple hours. However, once I started to explore the open world I stopped playing because of how rough everything felt. 

I really think that CD Projekt Red needs to 1) not have the game for sale on PS4 and Xbox One and have it for sale on PC/PS5/Xbox Series X, 2) if they have to have it on sale for PS4/Xbox One, put a disclaimer saying there are significant performance issues with the game on base PS4/Xbox One and to play it on PS4 Pro/PS5/Xbox One X/Xbox Series X and 3) delay it again until it's at least playable on base consoles.

It's pretty bad that IGN does a review for it on PS4/Xbox One, complains about feeling sick due to the framerate, complain about the game hard locking the system....yet it's 4/10.

Edited by POEman553

2 minutes ago, mumik08 said:

Fallout 4 had glitches too right?

i still remember, hella broken at launch (at least for me).