SIE will be removing Cyberpunk 2077 from PS Store

FreneticWave

I wonder will Microsoft pull it aswell and I imagine since this been so hyped and people been disappointed along with CDPR saying Sony would offerrefunds forced there hand ?

im sure it will be back on store eventually, I just hope they make sure the newer console versions are 1000 times better and not try to cheat reviews for people 

This is hilarious, I have played some absolute garbage Baby's First Unity Asset games that barely function, how in the world did this get pulled? I'm equally amazed this many people bought the game expecting it to actually live up to the hype after the 8 million red flags during development, but that's beside the point. This is amazing. 

• Like 2

I really think that CD Projekt Red needs to 1) not have the game for sale on PS4 and Xbox One and have it for sale on PC/PS5/Xbox Series X, 2) if they have to have it on sale for PS4/Xbox One, put a disclaimer saying there are significant performance issues with the game on base PS4/Xbox One and to play it on PS4 Pro/PS5/Xbox One X/Xbox Series X and 3) delay it again until it's at least playable on base consoles.

It's pretty bad that IGN does a review for it on PS4/Xbox One, complains about feeling sick due to the framerate, complain about the game hard locking the system....yet it's 4/10.

Edited by POEman553
  • Like 3