Attack on Completion 2021 ( Year 4)

50 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Will it be okay for a high completion person like myself to join again and do a goal like 99%?  I think the 99.50% from last year was a bit too high of an expectation, but 99% should be doable while also trying to meet my goal for lowering my not started backlog amount as well.

I think it is a reasonable goal. You have what less than ten left uncompleted, maybe a goal over the year to knock that down by half. I dont mind the higher completion either since sometimes there it seems harder to get those last ones done.

1 minute ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

I think it is a reasonable goal. You have what less than ten left uncompleted, maybe a goal over the year to knock that down by half. I dont mind the higher completion either since sometimes there it seems harder to get those last ones done.

12 incomplete games at the moment, but two are non-plats with one very difficult trophy remaining.  I know I've said it before, but I seriously have been chipping away at that last trophy in Sparkle Unleashed for years now.  The majority of them need additional playthroughs or post game grinds with a few not even having story completed because I keep putting them off due to needing to start over from the beginning at this point.  I'm probably going to aim to get down to 7 incompletes and get the story finished on all of them at minimum.  You are correct though that once you get above 90% completion that further increases become harder.  The remaining games are ones that have been put off a long time for very good reason.

Current completion is 97.72% and goal will be 99.00% then.  Probably won't be a massive change in my current completion since I'm currently working on some very grindy games.

2021 will be the backlog year for me so i'm joining. My current completion is 67.02%, and my goal is to reach 75%.

I'm planning on working on some grindy games as well, but most of them are sitting at 1% ~ 19%, so i think i'll reach my goal, hopefully even pass it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Can I join too, even though I can't really get 5%...

I'm looking forward to joining. I've got a 76.12% completion rate at the moment, and it's probably gonna go up as I'll soon get MGSV platinum. I'm targeting a 5% increase in percentage — whatever my percentage on January 1st will be. 

In 2019, I finished a lot of games on my backlog, and in 2020, I finished a decent amount, too. I'm looking forward to finishing at least around 12 games on my backlog in 2021. 

Edit: my final completion percentage for 2020 was 76.26, so I'm targeting 81.26% for 2021.

Edited by P3hmo6
  • Like 1

Would love to get involved in this. I have so many PS3 games on my backlog! Currently my completion is 56.79% and I don't expect it to go up before New Year as im getting AC Valhalla for Christmas so I may be consumed by that for a while!

Hoping to be able to get an increase in 2021 to around 70%. I'd be very happy with that.

Edit- 31st Dec

Current- 56.75%

Goal- 70%

Edited by igor3quid
Update completion %

15 hours ago, Xylobe said:

I'm interested, I'll be working on cleaning up a lot of my backlog anyway. Currently at 84.92%, so an even 90 seems tough but doable.

I was looking at your games and noticed you haven't finished Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, inFAMOUS or inFAMOUS 2. They're genuinely good games, so if feel overwhelmed by annoying grinding, you could give a go to one of those games. 

I'll join in again. Had fun getting my main goal of 80%. Won't be hitting my stretch goal of 85% though. I will probably end the year around an 82.5%, at least that is what I am aiming for.

As for 2021, I think I will do the modest 5% and shoot for an 88% by years end. I was thinking of maybe going for 90% but the percentage increases per completion is starting to a crawl.

• Like 1

I'll sign up for this as well. 

Right now my completion is a lowly 32.14%, but it should get a little higher by the end of the month.  My 2021 goal is to get it to at least 50%. My plan is to start from the bottom of my list and work my way up. There's a lot of PS3 games under 10% down there that I've been meaning to get to. I'm already signed up for the PS3 backlog challenge, and this will give me the extra motivation to stick with it.

I'll update with my final 2020 completion % next week.

I only really started paying attention to my completion % this year, and since May I've raised it from 26% to the 32% it is now. So getting to 50% by the end of 2021 seems reasonable. 

• Like 1

If you'll have me, I'd love to be part of this event again. This year, I am on track of hitting a 5% increase (my goal was closer to 9% but I will not make that)

My starting percentage will be around 82% - I will aim for 87% but hope to get to 90%. 

I would love to join too. I have been looking for such an event as most have certain limitations (like platform specific or max percentage completion of a game). If I understand the rules right I can play whatever I like (DLC, unfinished games, any platform) as long as I reach the completion percentage target.

I am currently sitting on 59,58% with 4,226 unearned trophies. So that means approx 104 unearned trophies per 1%. Considering that I will also play new games my target would be to get to 66% = 668 unearned trophies. which is around 16 - 20 games depending on completion percentage of the games. My secret goal is to reach the 70% mark .....

Can I sign up?

Edited by gladiatorrrrrrr