Attack on Completion 2021 ( Year 4)

15 hours ago, OpenScars said:

MASSIVE UPDATE ALERT!!

I finally got 100% on Sparkle 2!! (Don't all cheer at once).

What a weight off my shoulders. Initially it was fun, but then having to do the other modes, using the same levels made it incredibly repetitive. The game just dragged... and dragged... then a bit more... then some more dragging.

BUT, it's now at 100% making absolutely ZERO difference to my overall PSN Completion Rate... dammit.

you cannot have it all ? but well done getting this one off your back!

Edited by gladiatorrrrrrr
  • Like 1

No update from me yet, but I was wondering if anyone else here has any intention to play Destruction Allstars when it releases on Plus next week? There's a few of us on discord looking to play together and help each other out earning trophies etc. Let me know if you want in? I'm of the opinion that it will be best to get through the online trophies for this game sooner rather than later, even if the gameplay showcase looked better than I thought it would ?

• Like 1

Update #2

Original Starting PCG: 77.55%
Goal PCG: 85%
Previous' Update PCG: 76.99%

Current PCG: 78.14%

Just finished up Secret of Mana and liked it pretty much. Very solid story. Never played the original one but I can see why people say it's among the best games of all times. Now, on to Trials of Mana.

• Like 3

My pS5 arrived today, and apparantly I've managed to mess up my privacy settings whilst setting it up.

My usual Saturday update will be here later on, assuming I can work out what I've done.

Edit: And fixed.

Update 4: January 30th.

Starting Completion percentage: 87.02%

Week 1 Completion: 87.36% (+0.34%From Start)

Week 2 Completion: 87.79% (+0.77% From Start) (0.42% from previous Week)

Week 3 Completion: 87.90% (+0.88% From start) (0.11% from previous week)

Current Completion percentage: 88.08% (+1.06% From the Start) (0.18% Increase from last week)

Some more progress made with MGS: Peace Walker (42/50, 79%), just need to S-Rank everything now, of which I have maybe a Dozen or so missions left to do, will likely be done in a few more days.

Started and got Astro's Playground up to 100%. What is essentially a glorifed tech demo, it's an incedibly fun little Playstation Nostalgia trip :)

Next on my list, I'm looking at getting Spiderman up to 100% (Only need to do the New Game Plus stuff), as a sort of refresher as to the story, then I'll do Miles Morales.

Edited by Shadowlord87
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Shadowlord87 said:

Mt pS5 arrived today, and apparantly I've managed to mess up my privacy settigns whilst setting it up.

while reading this I wanted to say that is karma for getting a PS5 before the rest of us.  Then I remembered I don't want a PS5 yet lol.  Hopefully all works out and you can start enjoying it soon enough.  Grats on your PS5 score. :)

• Like 1

Been picking through Hard mode on FFVII Remake (on chapter 10) whilst also playing bit of Destiny 2 (got 1 raid trophy, 2 more left for 100%). 

Decided to switch up a little and throw GTA V and Persona 5 into the mix to increase trophy completion as I have yet to properly play through either.

Hopefully get some extra trophies this week across those titles!!

@ 63.75%

• Like 2

Update #1

Did not have as much time for games as planned, while buying Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order. This resulted in a decrease of average completion.

Also dusted of my PS3 to get some trophies on older games. Completion should improve in February when I plan to continue some older PS3/Vita games.

Games played:

• Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order (PS4); N/A --> 16%
  • Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (PS3); 23% --> 33%

Starting: 62.75% --> Goal: 70%

Currently: 62.49% (-0.26%)

Edited by M2011_NL
  • Like 3

Update 3:  1st Feb  

Starting Completion Percentage: 73.78%

Previous Update Completion Percentage: 75.89%

Current Completion Percentage: 76.85% (+3.07% from start) (+0.96% from last update)

Cleaned up Worms Battlegournds and The Evil Within DLC. Cleaned up Little Nightmares ready for the sequel! Somehow managed to plat COD: Black Ops Declassified. Also decided to take the plunge and clean up the DLC for COD: Modern Warfare 3. Also have been trying to chip away at some Super Meat Boy trophies, but I'll never achive that plat as im no where near skilled enough. 

Up next: Batman Arkham Knight, Alien Isolation and Beyond Two Souls. 

• Like 3

Starting PCG Current PCG Achieved Goal
      61.11% 60.9% -0.21/18.89 80%
  Next Goal Next Goal Starting PCG Current PCG   Grade
Illusion of L'phancia Defeat Dios   1% 9% 9/17 E
Word Search Quench Your Thirst   55% 58% 21/34 C
Astro Bot World One Challenges Clear ten Challenges Fully 82%   32/37 A
Planet Coaster Last Pirate Cove Star Level 6 56% 57% 26/39 A
Uno 4 classic wins ten online wins 42%   9/13 B

To Do List            

Ready to Plat            
SwordBreaker Playthrough 21   4% 98% 57/59 C

Completed            
Aery     0% 100% 10/10 A

Games Started in January

Shape of the World 

Illusion of L'phansia

Skyrim VR

Sword Breaker

Aery...Completed

SO out of five games started, one completed and one ready to plat. But I do not want this game for a milestone so I held off on finishing it. I keep bouncing around on what to make #75. Illusion is in the works and almost at the end of the story and I will hold off on that one too right at the final secret boss. Aery was cool little game for a side quest. I have a month before the spring backlog begins so I need #75 done by then.. I have almost dug myself out of the hole I was in too so hopefully this month I will make actual progress, depends on how heavy school work gets. 

Edited by kingofbattle8174
  • Like 3