Attack on Completion 2021 ( Year 4)

On 2/21/2021 at 11:09 PM, xMs_Skyx said:

- far cry 5. 
i need to do complete the arcade mode trophies. Im not sure if i want to buy the dlc packs in order to get the full 100%. Maybe if theyre in a bundle for cheap. 
-

im looking at starting a new game possibly. No sure which one. Kinda browsing the store. So if you guys have any recs. Lmk!

Not sure if you’re aware but the season pass includes Far Cry 3 remaster. So, even at full price I thought it was all worth the $30. The remaster also got rid of the co-op trophies. 

Edited by I-Reaped-U
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mareepx said:

@gruffiiti let me know how you find Maneater!

I have both the PS4 and PS5 versions to play in my backlog and was potentially looking at it after I finish Hitman 3 which I started last night

Will do! Should have some thoughts on it in next Mondays update.

On a sidenote Ive been going back and forth with doing Hitman 2 (and likely 1) before getting 3. How many hours do you think you have into it so far?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

Maneater

Felt like something new last night so I fired up my first "PS5" game. This dropped my monthly completion by a good amount as I was sitting well over 84% before this. Shouldn't take too long to get it back though as the game is fun and from what I hear its not a long game. Looking to complete this this week and will post my thoughts on it then.

You're correct on it not taking long.  I think it took me a week of casual play for the platinum.  Fun game and a nice departure from anything super grindy.  I think you'll enjoy it.  And if you don't it'll be over quick ?

• Like 3

16 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

Will do! Should have some thoughts on it in next Mondays update.

On a sidenote Ive been going back and forth with doing Hitman 2 (and likely 1) before getting 3. How many hours do you think you have into it so far?

I don't own Hitman 1, but I've played through it via the legacy pack on Hitman 2 - my total playtime on that according to my Playstation is just over 110 hours, this also includes the Hitman 2 expansion pack. I still have a couple of the Sniper Assassin trophies I'll need to grind challenges for at some point but I want to go through Hitman 3 first. The Perfectionist trophy I'll need for Hitman 2 autopopped on Hitman 3 when I did the save transfer, so the server knows I have met the trophy requirements, but I haven't been awarded it on Hitman 2 yet. Once I have 124/125 on Hitman 2 and I've got all the trophies on Hitman 3 (assuming no further trophy issues), then I will reset all my account data back to zero in an effort to get that one last trophy that didn't pop!

I've only spent about 8 hours on Hitman 3 so far - just completed my first playthrough last night, but that's just passing each mission at my own pace whilst trying to achieve Silent Assassin on professional mode. Once I get back in from work tonight, I'll turn difficulty down to casual and start sweeping up most of the other trophies. 

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Maneater on Monday!

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, SunkenQueen said:

I think I'd like to join in as well even if I'm not officially added in.

Currently at 28.69% and I think I'd like to hit 40% by the end of the year. Big uphill climb but I think I'm up for it

Are you aware you can delete 0% trophy lists from the PS4? That’ll at least clean up your profile and make it easier to decide what game to work on that you’ve already started.

Just putting it out there. It’s definitely doable. I went from 35% last year to 45% as of now. Last year I was still starting lots of games too or I’d be a lot higher with my percentage than I am. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, I-Reaped-U said:

Are you aware you can delete 0% trophy lists from the PS4? That’ll at least clean up your profile and make it easier to decide what game to work on that you’ve already started.

Just putting it out there. It’s definitely doable. I went from 35% last year to 45% as of now. Last year I was still starting lots of games too or I’d be a lot higher with my percentage than I am. 

Yes I definitely am! I did manage to narrow the list down to about 20 games I'd like to work towards finishing 

• Like 1