kingofbattle8174

Attack on Completion 2021 ( Year 4)

970 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Crespelio-X12 said:

Is it still possible to participate?

 

No further folks are being added to the script updates but you're welcome to post what your goal is and make updates on progress with the rest of us.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JRushton09 said:

Update 5:  12th March  

 

Starting Completion Percentage: 73.78%

 

Previous Update Completion Percentage: 77.78%
 

Current Completion Percentage: 79.28% (+5.50% from start) (+1.50% from last update)

 

Already less than 1% away from my goal for the year, since my last update I managed to:

- Plat Batman Arkham Knight

- Finished onslaught DLC for COD: Cold War

- Plat Driveclub and clean up as much of the DLC that I could manage

- Plat and 100% Lords of the Fallen, 

- Plat Beyond Two Souls 

- Cleaned up most of the COD: World at War DLC

 

Up next: Will solely focus on games I have started now as I am so close to my goal. Will try and finish COD: World at War and probably try and finish up more of COD: BO4 when it finally installs.  

impressive!!

 

My % progress goes very slowly due to the many unearned trophies I have.

 

good job on LotF, underestimated title. How long did it take you?

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JRushton09 said:

Update 5:  12th March  

 

Starting Completion Percentage: 73.78%

 

Previous Update Completion Percentage: 77.78%
 

Current Completion Percentage: 79.28% (+5.50% from start) (+1.50% from last update)

 

Already less than 1% away from my goal for the year, since my last update I managed to:

- Plat Batman Arkham Knight

- Finished onslaught DLC for COD: Cold War

- Plat Driveclub and clean up as much of the DLC that I could manage

- Plat and 100% Lords of the Fallen, 

- Plat Beyond Two Souls 

- Cleaned up most of the COD: World at War DLC

 

Up next: Will solely focus on games I have started now as I am so close to my goal. Will try and finish COD: World at War and probably try and finish up more of COD: BO4 when it finally installs.  

And here I thought I was doing good with my 3.62%.  I bow before the master. :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

impressive!!

 

My % progress goes very slowly due to the many unearned trophies I have.

 

good job on LotF, underestimated title. How long did it take you?

Thanks! Yeah I'm fortunate to have such a small backlog compared to some of the other profiles I've seen on here.

 

I think it took me around 35-40hrs, I did actually enjoy it up until my new game ++, the guardian kept kicking my ass at this point!

It also stupidly took me a bit of time to realise that I needed elemental damage to defeat the rhogar ghosts in the maze.  

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JRushton09 said:

Thanks! Yeah I'm fortunate to have such a small backlog compared to some of the other profiles I've seen on here.

 

I think it took me around 35-40hrs, I did actually enjoy it up until my new game ++, the guardian kept kicking my ass at this point!

It also stupidly took me a bit of time to realise that I needed elemental damage to defeat the rhogar ghosts in the maze.  

 

 ouch....that can happen in games like this. The moment your damage is low you must think straight away 'I am doing something wrong!'

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mareepx said:

 

After being frustrated by Hitman and looking for something else to play, I decided now would be as good a time as ever to plug the PS3 back in for a couple weeks. I've managed to finish off the PS3 version of Need for Speed Rivals, which I had initially played all the way back in the early 2014! I had also played some of this in October last year but not a huge amount - I still had half of the trophies left to obtain. I figured with this being a 7/8 year old PS3 game that requires a constant online connection, it would be smart to finish it sooner rather than later!

 

 

 Good old PS3, bought one myself and have been playing a lot on it, some old skool games but really enjoyable. What I mostly like is that at that time not every game needed to be 80+ hours long.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BullShark_NL said:

Update time

 

Starting Completion Percentage: 64.11%

Last week Completion Percentage: 68.91%

Current Completion Percentage: 69.62%

 

So that's 5.51% increase and finally less then 600 unearned trophies.

 

I finished the story from Batman Arkham City and played the Catwoman and Harley Quinn DLC's. Now working on all the Riddler trophies and the Phone Booth killer. I also decided to not even try to get the platinum after spending an hour on one AR Training and still hitting the wall. I got this rule for myself, only play as long as it is fun and stop as soon as it gets frustrated. That AR training got me really frustrated. 

And to get rid of the frustrating feeling I play COD Cold War zombies. And what makes me even feel better, earning a trophy 1f61c.png

 

This week I'm going to get the Riddler trophies in Batman, ending the Phone Booth Killer and hopefully reach 70% completion.

 

 

 

 

Better late than never , thanks! 

 

 

 

I can't even get 3 stars in the first combat challenge 1f910.png 

Just mix up your moves and abuse the evade move(jump over enemies heads) move 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, lil_nicky423 said:

 

Metal Gear 3

I did some work travel this past week so i decided to dust off the PS3 and grind on some of the less complete games I have there.  MGS3 fit the bill nicely.  Will slowly work through this during future work travels. 

 

 

 

 

this one is on my list too, PSVita version . Super cool game!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.