Attack on Completion 2021 ( Year 4)

1 hour ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

House Flipper trophies have always been a hot mess for PS4. It took me three times from scratch to get the 50 houses sold and finally i got it after a patch was released. I did notice these have problems too. I did one of the 5 star trophies and it did not pop afterwards. It is a great update though.

That is interesting, as with the base game I never had any issue with any of the trophies.  I do like the game I think it is a fun relaxing game I would love to try it on ps5 or at least a ps4 pro since my ps4 seems to be struggling with it with load times and smoothness of the edges, but since I don't see that on my PC I am inclined to believe it is with the hardware I am playing it on.

4 hours ago, Static_Rook said:

Update 12. 3/26/2021

Starting PCG    32.61%
Previous Week 34.72%
Current PCG    35.23%
Goal = 50%

Week 13 plans

-plat Rez Infinite

-keep playing Stellaris

-get at least 2 other backlog games over the 50% threshold

I don't know if you still have a PS3, but you have a lot of games where you've got one trophy and not much else. If you don't some easier games from your PS4 backlog would be as follows:

Child of Light, any of the Final Fantasies (VII, VIII or XV) will boost your percent quite considerably, HZD, Salt and Sanctuary, Titan Attacks and Wolfenstein: The New Order. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shadowlord87 said:

Update 12: March 27th.

Starting Completion percentage: 87.02%

Week 1 Completion: 87.36% (+0.34%From Start)

Week 2 Completion: 87.79% (+0.77% From Start) (0.42% from previous Week)

Week 3 Completion: 87.90% (+0.88% From start) (0.11% from previous week)

Week 4 Completion: 88.08% (+1.06% From start) (0.18% from previous week)

Week 5 Completion: 88.23% (+1.21% from start) (0.15% from previous week)

Week 6 Completion: 88.44% (+1.42% From start) (0.21% from previous week)

Week 7 Completion: 88.70% (+1.68% From start) (0.25% from previous week)

Week 8 Completion: 89.24% (+2.22% From start) (0.54% from previous week)

Week 9 Completion: 89.45% (+2.43% From start) (0.21% from previous week)

Week 10 Completion: 89.58% (+2.56% From start) (0.21% from previous week)

Week 11 Completion: 89.82% (+2.80% From start) (0.24% from previous week)

Current Completion percentage: 89.79% (+2.77% From the Start) (0.03% Decrease from last week)

Slight decrease for me this week, courtesy of a new DLC being released for Fenyx Rising (Once the season pass goes on sale, I'll be doing these). Still working on Mein Leban for Wolfenstein 2, although I did do a couple of the dlc trophies, the rest of which I'll work on at some point.

nice, good job.  I love to see people making steady progress.  It pleases my mind to see things with a rhythm and/or pattern.  Not like my own progress where one week I might make a lot a progress since I had little to no work that week.  :)   I always have to remind myself it is a year long marathon not a race :)

• Like 2

On 3/26/2021 at 2:33 PM, Spinacheq said:

how is labyrinth of refrain it is sitting in my backlog and I am curious as to if i should move up the play list or not.

Like ladynadiad said, it's just okay. Bear in mind I barely scratched the surface of it, but I'm not dying to play more. Maybe it gets better as you fully unlock all the features and get a bunch of puppets, etc but the first few hours are pretty dull. 

On 3/26/2021 at 6:47 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

I don't know if you still have a PS3, but you have a lot of games where you've got one trophy and not much else. If you don't some easier games from your PS4 backlog would be as follows:

Child of Light, any of the Final Fantasies (VII, VIII or XV) will boost your percent quite considerably, HZD, Salt and Sanctuary, Titan Attacks and Wolfenstein: The New Order. 

Hah, I actually just bought some physical PS3 games to work on, The Walking Dead Season 1, Bioshock, and Heavy Rain. I'm trying to start from the oldest ones on my list and work forward. TWD should be relatively a quick and easy boost in completion. And thanks for the PS4 recs. I know Salt and Sanctuary can be done quick, but I keep bouncing off of it when I try to play. I have the Vita version too so I could double up.

All these 1% games are from before I started trying to clear my backlog. Kind of annoying, but at least now they give me something to work on while I wait for a PS5.

Edited by Static_Rook
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gruffiiti said:

Monster Hunter World

Fired this back up after 2+ years (Has it been that long? :huh:) Hoping to get back into it but I feel like a complete Noob again as it has changed so much and my character feels super slow and clunky. It didn't help that I keep hitting the wrong buttons for attack, run and dodge as muscle memory is still set to Dark Souls 3 controls. I can't even tell you how many times I went to attack and put my weapons away instead. haha

I want to fire my game up too, I am terrified of not remembering how to play anymore.  Good job on doing it.

10 hours ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

Finished the Evil Karma run; it is good to be evil 1f60e.png. Expert level is not really a challenge. Also I don't understand you get some nice new skills when the game is finished. Anyway; another game completed from my insane backlog list.

I thought it was weird as well, one of the best set of skills, and boom your game is over and nothing left to do with them...  Grats on the completion :) 

On 2021-03-29 at 10:14 AM, gruffiiti said:

Monster Hunter World

Fired this back up after 2+ years (Has it been that long? :huh:) Hoping to get back into it but I feel like a complete Noob again as it has changed so much and my character feels super slow and clunky. It didn't help that I keep hitting the wrong buttons for attack, run and dodge as muscle memory is still set to Dark Souls 3 controls. I can't even tell you how many times I went to attack and put my weapons away instead. haha

On 2021-03-29 at 11:16 AM, Spinacheq said:

I want to fire my game up too, I am terrified of not remembering how to play anymore.  Good job on doing it.

Yeah, its been interesting so far. Slowly getting the controls back but the re-learning curve is still pretty massive. I got destroyed last night trying to fight a Rathalos solo. Had to call in some much more bad ass help than me. Haha

If you do pick it up again give me a shout. I could use more people to hunt with.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

Yeah, its been interesting so far. Slowly getting the controls back but the re-learning curve is still pretty massive. I got destroyed last night trying to fight a Rathalos solo. Had to call in some much more bad ass help than me. Haha

If you do pick it up again give me a shout. I could use more people to hunt with.

definitely, I always prefer playing with friends then solo on games that have a well developed co-op/multiplayer working on the same goal system.  My plans though to get back in it might be a little bit more delayed now, that PS3/Vita stores is more a sure thing it is was last week as I want make sure I have all the DLC and games I still want off there. :) 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Spinacheq said:

definitely, I always prefer playing with friends then solo on games that have a well developed co-op/multiplayer working on the same goal system.  My plans though to get back in it might be a little bit more delayed now, that PS3/Vita stores is more a sure thing it is was last week as I want make sure I have all the DLC and games I still want off there. :) 

Hah no worries as this will be a long range goal. If I can get it beat by the end of the year I will be happy.