Attack on Completion 2021 ( Year 4)

7 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Correct, a game started but with no trophies unlocked does not impact your PCG. Once you get that first trophy you will get the completion hit.

Damnnnnn that's so evil bro lol works like a new game then, on the other side I can just add all new games to my list without impact I guess? Thought I was just about to hit my 54%, what a shame

16 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Correct, a game started but with no trophies unlocked does not impact your PCG. Once you get that first trophy you will get the completion hit.

They also don't add to your unearned trophies total on your profile, but I do think they count towards played games.  The trophies for those games do show in the trophy advisor if I recall right too and they'll show as F ranks in stats and figure in to the stats.  Also there's a setting that can be enabled to hide 0% games and that will do it on all profiles, so a lot of people won't even see those games.

2 hours ago, Pauloxzak said:

Muramasa Rebirth - Vita - 21% ATM - Ended picking this one again, this game is so cool and fun, though the trophy list is kinda hard, will not leave Limbo to later though

Yeah, that's why it's stuck at 80% for me.  Fury difficulty pretty much requires doing a no damage run, no amount of grinding can help you if you fall victim to some cheap attack from a boss.  The rest is just time consuming though so you should be able to at least get this one up to a decent completion before you get stuck like I did.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Yeah, that's why it's stuck at 80% for me.  Fury difficulty pretty much requires doing a no damage run, no amount of grinding can help you if you fall victim to some cheap attack from a boss.  The rest is just time consuming though so you should be able to at least get this one up to a decent completion before you get stuck like I did.

Yeah that Fury difficult run will be a pain, but I guess it is manageable? going from one save spot to another, at least I hope so, it'll still be a pain. But I was surprised to see that so far in my legend run I didn't take a single hit. Really hope I'll be good enough lol

41 minutes ago, Pauloxzak said:

Yeah that Fury difficult run will be a pain, but I guess it is manageable? going from one save spot to another, at least I hope so, it'll still be a pain. But I was surprised to see that so far in my legend run I didn't take a single hit. Really hope I'll be good enough lol

You have to do no damage runs on every boss because you have 1 HP and can never increase it.  All the DLC bosses have cheap attacks and the later game bosses in both routes have cheap attacks that cannot be blocked or dodged.  You have to rely on the blades' secret arts to soak the hit and a blade breaking is game over too.  It's the biggest bunch of BS I've ever seen in a game, yet no one seems to complain about these trophies.  I'd rather do an obnoxious grind than deal with fury difficulty.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Pauloxzak said:

IMO Fury is manageable - but it's the sort of difficulty that you just have to grind away at until you learn the patterns and strategies for the bosses so it takes a fair bit of patience... very much the sort of thing that falls apart if you get frustrated. I only remember one or two bosses that gave me real difficulty when I got into the swing of it (disclaimer, it's been 7 years since I platted it, so take it with a pinch of salt). I think I had more trouble with the DLC ones though, especially the farmer one. 

• Like 1

On 25/05/2021 at 0:39 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

@Arophous I see Wolfenstein and Horizon Zero Dawn unfinished on your profile, those are great games and well worth finishing all the side missions and extra bits to get the Plat. Your completion will jump up a good 2-3 percent doing those games. :)

Good shout, I will switch those out for the Summer backlog challenge, need to see DLC for Horizon as it is apparently great!

Edit: Went and knocked Wolf TNO out, think Horizon might as need don’t have old save file.

Edited by Arophous