Attack on Completion 2021 ( Year 4)

On 24/05/2021 at 10:55 AM, Pauloxzak said:

Arrived at update #10:

Starting completion rate (from the beginning of the year) : 49%

Current completion rate : 53.51% (-0.11 from last week ~ +4.51% from start)

Target rate: 60%

This past week:

FFXIV - PS5 - 69% ATM, Focusing on the raids that have trophies to get the % more realistic to what I have completed already

Natural Doctrine - PS4 - 37% ATM, 64/100 online matches done, after MP I'll go back to the single play

Resogun - PS4 - 38% ATM, finished the campaing for one of the ships, two to go

Muramasa Rebirth - Vita - 21% ATM - Ended picking this one again, this game is so cool and fun, though the trophy list is kinda hard, will not leave Limbo to later though

Limbo - Vita - 4% ATM - Trying to get the courage to go through this one

Desert Ashes - Vita - 36% ATM - What a bad game lol got the MP trophies and will go to the single player ones

Chronovolt - Vita - imgPerfilTrophy100.gifJust got this one for the MP trophy that'll become unobtainable once vita's message service goes down next month, ended up finishing it

Sonic 2 - PS3 - 85% ATM, made good progress on the speed run, got one more trophy and I'm 2/3 of the game

Persona 4 Arena - PS3 - 24% ATM, Done with 100 matches, we just need the rank 30 trophy

Far Cry 2 - PS3 - 7% ATM, started this one due to the servers possibly closing soon, but it's such a grind I just decided to take my time and if the servers close I'm okay with it, will only do what I can, I'm too old for this xD

Arrived at update #11:

Starting completion rate (from the beginning of the year) : 49%

Current completion rate : 53.62% (+0.11 from last week ~ +4.62% from start)

Target rate: 60%

Couldn't get much done this week, had too much work unfortunately, but at least could get past my previous mark

This past week:

FFXIV - PS5 - 68% ATM, Could not play at all, also a new trophy was added so my % actually went down

Natural Doctrine - PS4 - 46% ATM, MP finally done! Now I'll go back to the story

Resogun - PS4 - 42% ATM, Got the trophies for beating the game in one sitting with all ships and the experienced clear trophy, now to the hard ones 

Muramasa Rebirth - Vita - 21% ATM - Couldn't play this one at all too

Limbo - Vita - 4% ATM - Another one I didn't touch

Desert Ashes - Vita - 72% ATM - Got almost all trophies, quite fast, just missing the beat AI one and then I have to get the DLCs to finish it, which will take a while

Sonic 2 - PS3 - 85% ATM, Couldn't play this one either

Persona 4 Arena - PS3 - 24% ATM, Also nothing here, was without internet connection most of the week 

Far Cry 2 - PS3 - 8% ATM, got the war party trophy, the most troblesome IMO due to needing 16 people, let's see if the servers keep up this week then I'll do the heavy grind

On my next list:

Escape Plan - Vita

Destruction All Stars - PS5

Genshin Impact - PS5

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - PS3 (will boost the MP trophies after Arena)

Rochard - PS3

Beyond: Two Souls - PS3

Pillars of the Earth - PS4 

• Like 4

May Update

Haven’t made a monthly update since the end of March, so this has been long overdue. Since April 1st, I’ve started and completed a handful of EZPZ games, finished a couple of outstanding games that’ve been in my backlog for years, added some games I plan to complete before the end of summer, and earned miscellaneous trophies in a few of my long-term games. Some of the stand-out games I’ve played recently: Dragon Age II, Ni No Kuni, Rad, Overcooked 2, and Mass Effect. Although my goal is ultimately to increase my overall completion percentage, I realize I’m much more responsive to a game when I start it with the intention of having fun instead of completing it. I’m hoping to offset adding new games I won’t be able to complete by finishing most of the ones I’ve already started.

Original Starting PCG: 47.41%

Last Month’s PCG: 51.37% 

May PCG: 52.71% (+1.34%)

2021 Goal: 55%

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

@Spinacheq
Original Starting PCG: 73.33%                    May Earned Trophies: 123
Goal PCG: 80%                    May Earned Platinums: 3
May Starting PCG: 78.64%                    May Games Started: 3
Current PCG: 79.36%                    May Games Completed: 3
Month Increase: 0.72%
Total Increase: 6.03%

Thanks @Squirlruler, I love your monthly updates it makes it seem like I actually get some progress :)

• Like 2

On 6/2/2021 at 4:50 PM, VoltrefferNL said:

Not much gaming time for me in the coming weeks, getting married at the end of June and that's taking all of my spare time and the weather has gone lovely as well! Managed to grind out Diablo III to the plat which is nice, now onto finishing off Wolfenstein while also grinding out the last few DLC trophies of Diablo I think.

congrats on the marriage!

• Like 1

On 01/06/2021 at 9:30 PM, Squirlruler said:

@LukaLaurent
Original Starting PCG: 78.5%                    May Earned Trophies: 87
Goal PCG: 85%                    May Earned Platinums: 2
May Starting PCG: 79.84%                    May Games Started: 2
Current PCG: 80.25%                    May Games Completed: 2
Month Increase: 0.41%
Total Increase: 1.75%

Well, I'm making small strides. I'm making more progress to my Platinum goal (160, currently 154) than to my completion percentage goal. I've slacked on the backlog games though. New games I start are weighing me down!

Honestly if I even knock out completion on half of the games I wanted to, I'd see that as a success.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

so I had my 9 year old daughter help me. I thought for sure I would have to revive her a bunch of times and get the "I won't let you die" trophy without thinking but she was destroying everything (even when I sat back and barely did anything). I had to ask her to let herself get killed, but she refused and replied "I don't want to kill my person". In the end I told her she could go get chips for a snack as we started another dungeon. She left to get them and I lured baddies in to knock her player out 5x to get the trophy. xD

I am both proud of you and your daughter :) Sounds like a new trophy hunter/game destoryer in the making.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Spinacheq said:

I am both proud of you and your daughter :) Sounds like a new trophy hunter/game destoryer in the making.  

Oh I can guarantee she will be a better gamer than me sooner than later. I watch her play games like Geometry Dash on the ipad or iphone and complete levels already that I could never do.

We played through the entire campaign in Castle Crashers Remastered too awhile back (played 3 player with my son too) and that was great fun too.

• Like 1

Update Week #23

Very small update this last week, but I knew it would be.  Since I contributed last Monday to the week before due to it being a holiday and yeah just felt like it.  I also had to cram all my work week into 3 days instead of 4 since I took friday off as I was out of town to visit my father and step mother who did a road trip across the country to visit from south carolina.  So I got almost no gaming done hehe.  I did repick up Darksiders (PS3) to clean it up as it fits into 2 other events I am also doing, but only managed to grab 2 easy trophies thus my last week went from 79.36% to 79.38%  woot a whole .02% lol.  

Darksiders (PS3):

Repicked this up, got a trophy for throwing a vehicle at a helicopter in the intro-level that I missed when I started this game back in 2010.  I also got the ride a 100 miles on your horse one which is just a grindy trophy that basically means a rubberband on your controller while you work lol (that is what I did).  Since I have this game for listed on another event and I am planning on using it for gaming by numbers I am hoping to make some serious progress on it this week if not finishing it completely this week.

Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PS4):

Made a little more story progress, and got a few more "social links" primed for the end when I spend time with them and unlock the trophy for them that maxes out their favorability. 14 of the 51 trophies of this game is for the 14 party members maxed out favorability lol.  Still want this as my 75th plat so it will see a bit less game time this week as Darksiders will become number 74, at least that is the plan.

Games / DLC played during event Completion   Profile Completion Percentage
Game Platform Start Last week This week Date Finished   Start Goal Target
Agarest: Generation of War 2 PS3 0% 100% 100% 2/1/2021   73.33% 80.00% 6.67%
Loot Hero DX PS4 0% 100% 100% 2/1/2021   Current Achieved To Go
Detroit: Become Human PS4 0% 100% 100% 2/9/2021   79.38% 6.05% 0.62%
Murdered: Soul Suspect PS4 0% 100% 100% 2/13/2021   Played Complete Platinum
Dragon Quest Heroes PS4 5% 100% 100% 2/25/2021   118 73 73
inFamous Second Son PS4 1% 100% 100% 3/12/2021   Unearned Trophies  
Minecraft (DLC 13/13) PS4 84% 100% 100% 3/12/2021   1064  
Minecraft (DLC 7/7) Vita 70% 100% 100% 3/19/2021        
Persona 4 Golden Vita 77% 100% 100% 3/21/2021   Finished Games 18
House Flipper (DLC 1/1) PS4 84% 100% 100% 3/21/2021   Finished DLC 33
Bejeweled 2 PS3 85% 85% 100% 3/24/2021        
Lost Dimension PS3 0% 54% 100% 3/29/2021        
Saints Row: The Third (DLC 3/3) PS3 65% 100% 100% 4/4/2021        
Drive Girls Vita 0% 100% 100% 4/9/2021        
Civilization VI (DLC 11/11) PS4 0% 83% 100% 4/28/2021        
One Word Vita 0% 100% 100% 5/7/2021        
One Word PS4 0% 100% 100% 5/8/2021        
Hyperdimension Neptunia PP Vita 0% 80% 100% 5/18/2021        
Final Fantasy 15 (DLC 4/8) PS4 N/A 73% 73%          
Assassin's Creed 3 (DLC 3/4) PS3 N/A 93% 93%          
Dragon's Crown Vita 4% 14% 14%          
Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic PS3 38% 71% 71%          
Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation Vita 0% 5% 5%          
Trails of Cold Steel III PS4 0% 18% 25%          
Sports Champions PS3 6% 28% 28%          
Darksiders PS3 28% 28% 31%          

Coming Week:

Hoping to smash Darksiders and I will be blatantly using a walkthrough to get all the health such nots as I want to complete this one as soon as possible.  Also hoping to make a little more progress on Cold Steel 3.

Good luck everyone on your goals, this week and for the rest of the year.

• Like 4

On 1-6-2021 at 1:30 PM, Squirlruler said:

BullShark_NL
Original Starting PCG: 64.11%                    May Earned Trophies: 125
Goal PCG: 85%                    May Earned Platinums: 2
May Starting PCG: 74.11%                    May Games Started: 4
Current PCG: 75.24%                    May Games Completed: 3
Month Increase: 1.13%
Total Increase: 11.13%

Thanks once again for this nice update!

My current completion rate is 75.34%

I'm not making any progress, I can finally do some garden work and when I'm tired of that I like to sit in my garden and take my Switch with me instead of the Vita. 

So I blame the nice weather for me not making any progress.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BullShark_NL said:

I like to sit in my garden and take my Switch with me instead of the Vita. 

Sounds like you need to set up a nice little gaming gazebo with a cheap flat screen and computer so you can remote play your systems from in the house :) 

• Like 3