Attack on Completion 2021 ( Year 4)

On 15/06/2021 at 10:21 AM, Pauloxzak said:

Update #13:

Starting completion rate (from the beginning of the year) : 49%

Current completion rate : 54.09% (+0.24 from last week ~ +5.09% from start)

Target rate: 60%

This past week:

FFXIV - PS5 - 73% ATM, not finished yet with raids and trials

FFVIIR Intergrade - PS5 - 84% ATM, started Yuffie's DLC but couldn't play more yet, too much work

Natural Doctrine - PS4 - 46% ATM, No progress here

Resogun - PS4 - 68% ATM, Been playing coop with my wife and we got almost all the coop required trophies, only one missing is beat arcade mode without any deaths

Muramasa Rebirth - Vita - 21% ATM - Playing Momohime's story, going for the 3rd boss

Limbo - Vita - 4% ATM - No progress here

Desert Ashes - Vita - 72% ATM - No progress here

Sonic 2 - PS3 - 85% ATM, No progress here

Persona 4 Arena - PS3 - 24% ATM, No progress here, my boosting partner is busy for the time being

Far Cry 2 - PS3 - 17% ATM, Been boosting kills for the Manuals trophy, this will take quite some time, also started single player 

Update #14:

Current completion rate : 54.12% (+0.03 from last week ~ +5.12% from start)

Another late update cause yesterday I had some medical appointments. Not much happened this week unfortunately, couldn't even pay Intergrade, was lucky to get any thophies at all, I'll start listing only games that had progress from now on

This past week:

Resogun - PS4 - 68% ATM, got the last coop required trophy with my wife, the one for beating the game with no deaths, quite a challenge, strangely enough my % didn't go up

Sonic 2 - PS3, Finally done with this one! it was the only time I had to play basically the whole week, but it wasn't much, so I decided to try to finish this one

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Spinacheq said:

Update #24... 2 days late...  

Well work has finally decided I don't have to double my hours anymore, so back to normal hours for me,  2 weeks of that was enough as it was seriously cutting into my gaming time. lol.  Had a pretty good week as far progress.  I have now officially reached my Original goal of 80%.  I finished the week at 80.48% which was exactly a 0.50% increase from the week before. 

Congrats on hitting your goal of 80%! Now you are in the same position as me, trying to push it higher yet. Haha

• Like 2

Update 25: June 26th

Starting Completion percentage: 87.02%

Week 1 Completion: 87.36% (+0.34%From Start)

Week 2 Completion: 87.79% (+0.77% From Start) (+0.42% from previous Week)

Week 3 Completion: 87.90% (+0.88% From start) (+0.11% from previous week)

Week 4 Completion: 88.08% (+1.06% From start) (+0.18% from previous week)

Week 5 Completion: 88.23% (+1.21% from start) (+0.15% from previous week)

Week 6 Completion: 88.44% (+1.42% From start) (+0.21% from previous week)

Week 7 Completion: 88.70% (+1.68% From start) (+0.25% from previous week)

Week 8 Completion: 89.24% (+2.22% From start) (+0.54% from previous week)

Week 9 Completion: 89.45% (+2.43% From start) (+0.21% from previous week)

Week 10 Completion: 89.58% (+2.56% From start) (+0.21% from previous week)

Week 11 Completion: 89.82% (+2.80% From start) (+0.24% from previous week)

Week 12 Completion: 89.79% (+2.77% From start) (-0.03% from previous week)

Week 13 Completion: 89.87% (+2.85% From start) (+0.08% from previous week)

Week 14 Completion: 89.81% (+2.79% From start) (-0.06% from previous week)

Week 15 Completion: 89.92% (+2.90% From start) (+0.11% from previous week)

Week 16 Completion: 89.90% (+2.88% From start) (-0.02% from previous week)

Week 17 Completion: 89.84% (+2.82% From start) (-0.06% from previous week)

Week 18 Completion: 89.95% (+2.93% From start) (+0.09% from previous week)

Week 19 Completion: 89.97% (+2.95% From start) (+0.02% from previous week)

Week 20 Completion: 90.02% (+3.00% From start) (+0.05% from previous week)

Week 21 Completion: 90.08% (+3.06% From start) (+0.06% from previous week)

Week 22 Completion: 90.11% (+3.09% From start) (+0.03% from previous week)

Week 23 Completion: 89.77% (+2.75% From start) (-0.34% from previous week)

Week 24 Completion: 90.07% (+3.05% From start) (+0.30% from previous week)

Current Completion percentage: 90.15 (+3.13% From the Start) (0.08% Increase from last week)

Completed FF7R Intermission this week, new version of top secrets is a bhit of a pain, but doable with practice. The new superboss however, is an utter pain in the arse, tried following some video guides ofr it, but really wasn't getting anywhere, ended up doing my own thing, and just about scraped through.

Going to be doing some Ratchet and Clank games next, starting with Tools of Destruction (which ahs no trophies sadly), and working my way through to Rift Apart.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, mareepx said:

Starting Percent: 55.33%

Last Update: 63.55%

Current Update: 63.69%

Took a couple weeks off of the Playstation, no real reason why was just feeling a bit down and struggling with motivation, used the time to watch quite a fair share of documentaries etc but I'm back now! All I've done since last update is also start and complete the PS5 version of Maneater - and I feel the only difference between this and the PS4 version is that the controller rumbles and vibrates a lot more! Nevertheless, having already played and platinumed this game once before on the PS4 version it was even more straightforward to do again and I definitely did it a few hours quicker :D

Next will either be Truck Racing Championship or NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered - 2 games I have also already played and earned platinums on before, but on different region stacks.

welcome back, I look forward to seeing all the progress you make :) 

• Like 1

On 22/06/2021 at 10:37 AM, Pauloxzak said:

Update #14:

Current completion rate : 54.12% (+0.03 from last week ~ +5.12% from start)

This past week:

Resogun - PS4 - 68% ATM, got the last coop required trophy with my wife, the one for beating the game with no deaths, quite a challenge, strangely enough my % didn't go up

Sonic 2 - PS3, Finally done with this one! it was the only time I had to play basically the whole week, but it wasn't much, so I decided to try to finish this one

Update #15:

Current completion rate : 54.25% (+0.13 from last week ~ +5.25% from start)

This week was ok, still had to much work to do but could fit some game time and got some trophies. Can't wait to finish the current games to start some new ones!

This past week:

FFVIIR Intergrade - PS5 - 85% ATM, Finally got to play this, got the Happy Turtle trophy and I'm just about to get the fort condor one

Resogun - PS4 - 81% ATM, got the DLCs for this and working on them, basically missing the hardest ones and the ones that require grinding on the challenges DLC

Desert Ashes - Vita - 81% ATM - Got the trophy for beating the AI and now I'm just missing the DLC ones

Far Cry 2 - PS3 - 18% ATM, boosted a little bit more, this boost is sooo boring

Flow - PS3 - 90% ATM, was trying to get the last 3 trophies for this for quite a while now, was able to get Cannibalism and now just 2 missing

• Like 4

Monday update

I am really close to breaking the 85% barrier now even with starting a new game this week (Little Hope). If I can keep myself from starting anything else new in the next few days I can still hit this goal as planned by the end of the month.

Peaky Blinders: Mastermind

Finishing up the few remaining levels with gold times wasn't too difficult as I had a YouTube guide to fall back on when I got stuck and needed to make up a second here or there. Didn't take too long really to pop the platinum. I really had fun with this game and will be looking for more similar style games to play in the future. For now though I need to focus on knocking down my backlog somewhat.

Transistor

Completed my first playthrough of Transistor and it deserves every bit of praise it received. The soundtrack is amazing and after leveling up some there is a ton of variety in how to setup your skillz and attacks. The battles are not overly difficult and a lot of fun to plan out how to complete them. I also liked the chatter from the Transistor and the story unfolded brilliantly. Now that I'm partway through my NG+ playthrough its even better as there are harder enemies to beat and more of them. Haven't really delved into the backdoor tests yet but can't imagine they will be too difficult to complete. The biggest pain in the butt for the platinum will likely be sorting out which function needs to be used in what slot yet to complete the function database.

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope

I did start another new game this week but I was planning on playing it for the GbN event anyways so it will be completed fairly quickly. So far I have completed 2 playthroughs of Little Hope. The first one was played blind with @Spacey Dweeb via online co-op. We played Man of Medan, the first title in the series together last year and even though this one doesn't require it for the platinum we decided to co-op it anyways. The second playthrough I did in Movie mode while making all head choices and finding all collectibles. Next playthrough will be a solo run with making heart choices and trying to maximize the relationship trophies. If I'm lucky I may only have a partial playthrough left after that but only time will tell.

Stats

Starting = 81.18%     -   Starting Platinums = 69

Current Gain = 3.78%     -   Current Platinums = 94

Jan = 82.41% (+1.23%)    -   Jan Platinums = (+1)

Feb = 84.43% (+2.02%)    -   Feb Platinums = (+8)

Mar = 84.07% (-0.36%)    -   Mar Platinums = (+4)

Apr = 82.67% (-1.40%)    -   Apr Platinums = (+3)

May = 84.38% (+1.71%)    -   May Platinums = (+6)

Jun = 84.96% (+0.58%)    -   Jun Platinums = (+3)

• Like 4

Weekly Update:

• Mass Effect 3 - I played a bit of this game this week. I've really enjoyed playing through this series for the first time ever. However, for some reason, I never feel like playing this entry. It's like I enjoy the game when I am actually playing it, but I never actually feel like starting it up. Kind of strange, but I should get hooked on the story like I did the first two soon. 
  • Little Hope - I started this with my youngest kid a long time ago. That particular kid, has the attention span of a goldfish and there wasn't enough flashing neon in this game to hold her attention beyond the intro sequence. Luckily, @gruffiiti has my back with trophy hunting and we did a co-op playthrough and I made some progress on this game finally. 
  • Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order - I was going to get myself a cheeky auto-pop platinum, but when I reinstalled the game, I realized I had deleted my save game on PS4 thinking I'd never need it again since I had the platinum done. I really liked this game the first time round though, so I was like, "Let me just do some of the intro and see what happens." I got sucked right in and went for the platinum and got it already. I have my goal of getting twenty 100%s before starting a new title. I am not counting this as going against that goal. Even though it was a new trophy list, it was a title already on my profile. 

Plans for Upcoming Week: My wife is out on a road trip with her cousin, so I have a lot of extra TV time. So I will probably make significant progress on something. It will probably be Mass Effect 3. I took a break from it for a few days, so I will probably be a little less burnt out on the series than I was. 

Starting Completion: 68.51%

Last Week's Completion: 70.00%
Current Completion: 70.31% 
2021 Completion Goal: 80.00%

100%s Since Last New Title: 4/20

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

@Spinacheq
Original Starting PCG: 73.33%                    June Earned Trophies: 72
Goal PCG: 80%                    June Earned Platinums: 2
June Starting PCG: 79.36%                    June Games Started: 1
Current PCG: 80.2%                    June Games Completed: 2
Month Increase: 0.84%
Total Increase: 6.87%

Thanks for the update @Squirlruler.  I always look forward to these, nice to see my progress from the last month :).

5 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

As always hit that like and sub-

now I am wondering if you have a you tube channel we should all be watching :) 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

We are now halfway through the even! It seems we are about 36% of our way to our goal, so we have some slackers! Mainly me. Sitting at a whooping .25% total increase, with no stat changes this month lol. Damn Factorio eating what little game time I have... :P

Keep up the good work everyone and we will do it all again next month! As always hit that like and sub- I mean, let me know if there are any mistakes with the data!

Thanks for this! Always good to see the 'official' stats

Guilty on the 36% too, last months have been hard in terms of progression. Might just do a bit quicker game in between as AC III is really tedious to complete

Update 26: July 3rd

Starting Completion percentage: 87.02%

Week 1 Completion: 87.36% (+0.34%From Start)

Week 2 Completion: 87.79% (+0.77% From Start) (+0.42% from previous Week)

Week 3 Completion: 87.90% (+0.88% From start) (+0.11% from previous week)

Week 4 Completion: 88.08% (+1.06% From start) (+0.18% from previous week)

Week 5 Completion: 88.23% (+1.21% from start) (+0.15% from previous week)

Week 6 Completion: 88.44% (+1.42% From start) (+0.21% from previous week)

Week 7 Completion: 88.70% (+1.68% From start) (+0.25% from previous week)

Week 8 Completion: 89.24% (+2.22% From start) (+0.54% from previous week)

Week 9 Completion: 89.45% (+2.43% From start) (+0.21% from previous week)

Week 10 Completion: 89.58% (+2.56% From start) (+0.21% from previous week)

Week 11 Completion: 89.82% (+2.80% From start) (+0.24% from previous week)

Week 12 Completion: 89.79% (+2.77% From start) (-0.03% from previous week)

Week 13 Completion: 89.87% (+2.85% From start) (+0.08% from previous week)

Week 14 Completion: 89.81% (+2.79% From start) (-0.06% from previous week)

Week 15 Completion: 89.92% (+2.90% From start) (+0.11% from previous week)

Week 16 Completion: 89.90% (+2.88% From start) (-0.02% from previous week)

Week 17 Completion: 89.84% (+2.82% From start) (-0.06% from previous week)

Week 18 Completion: 89.95% (+2.93% From start) (+0.09% from previous week)

Week 19 Completion: 89.97% (+2.95% From start) (+0.02% from previous week)

Week 20 Completion: 90.02% (+3.00% From start) (+0.05% from previous week)

Week 21 Completion: 90.08% (+3.06% From start) (+0.06% from previous week)

Week 22 Completion: 90.11% (+3.09% From start) (+0.03% from previous week)

Week 23 Completion: 89.77% (+2.75% From start) (-0.34% from previous week)

Week 24 Completion: 90.07% (+3.05% From start) (+0.30% from previous week)

Week 25 Completion: 90.15% (+3.13% From start) (+0.08% from previous week)

Current Completion percentage: 90.07 (+3.05% From the Start) (0.08% Decrease from last week)

So, we've reached the halfway mark, and I'm still well on target to reach my intended target before years end.

Dropped back down in completion percentages, due to spending the first part of the week palying the 2 Ratchet & Clank Future games, which don't have trophy lists. Also started, and finished the main storyline of Crack in Time, just need to mop up some misc trophies and collectables, then its on to the challenge mdoe playthrough.

Once I've clleared the R&C games, I'm probably going to clear somethign off the backlog, and alternate after that, somethign new, somethign already started etc.

Edited by Shadowlord87
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, I-Reaped-U said:

Should've finished up AC 2 Remastered, but ran into a feather problem. I could only find 99/100. Pretty frustrating. I reverted back to an old save, but haven't tried again. Maybe I will later this month. Hoping I don't have to start the game over. Finally got through my 2nd playthrough of Lost Legacy on Crushing and the remaining cleanup trophies. Only took 3 years 8 months. 

Not a terrible month overall. Came just .01% shy of 5% increase for the year. So, just over 2% to go for the 50% goal. Which should be easily be doable, but I'll drag it out since I'll be starting several new games in the coming months thanks to at least 4 PSVR games in particular that I must have. 

God I hated doing those feathers, the lack of an ingame map made those really suck.

Which VR games will you be going for? Been a while since I last played on mine, might have to give a few a go.

2 minutes ago, Sofa King said:

Really hoping for more time and motivation in the second half of this year. They say bad things come in three but it's been more like sets of three all year for me thus far.

Sorry if I seem to not be making an effort, it's just been a rough ride for a while.

This is for fun, but real life always comes first. If you ever need anything, many people here would be willing to listen, me included. Have a good holiday and I hope to second part of the year treats you better. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

This is for fun, but real life always comes first. If you ever need anything, many people here would be willing to listen, me included. Have a good holiday and I hope to second part of the year treats you better. 

Thanks bud. I appreciate it. Enjoy the holiday.

5 hours ago, Shadowlord87 said:

God I hated doing those feathers, the lack of an ingame map made those really suck.

Which VR games will you be going for? Been a while since I last played on mine, might have to give a few a go.

What also sucks about the feathers is they are tied to 2 trophies, not just 1. I really have to find the motivation somehow to get it done.

The first PSVR game I've been waiting a very long time for is Sniper Elite VR and it comes out in just a few days on the 8th. Next is Fracked which reminds me of the fun I had playing Blood & Truth. Next is After The Fall which is up-to 4 player co-op that gives you that Left 4 Dead feeling, but in VR. Wanderer is an action adventure time travel game that looks very interesting and I'm interested to see how much it is. Last is Arashi: Castles of Sin which is a stealth action sandbox game set in Japan. They all come out within the next 2 months. 

• Like 1