Attack on Completion 2021 ( Year 4)

Update 27: July 10th

Starting Completion percentage: 87.02%

Week 1 Completion: 87.36% (+0.34%From Start)

Week 2 Completion: 87.79% (+0.77% From Start) (+0.42% from previous Week)

Week 3 Completion: 87.90% (+0.88% From start) (+0.11% from previous week)

Week 4 Completion: 88.08% (+1.06% From start) (+0.18% from previous week)

Week 5 Completion: 88.23% (+1.21% from start) (+0.15% from previous week)

Week 6 Completion: 88.44% (+1.42% From start) (+0.21% from previous week)

Week 7 Completion: 88.70% (+1.68% From start) (+0.25% from previous week)

Week 8 Completion: 89.24% (+2.22% From start) (+0.54% from previous week)

Week 9 Completion: 89.45% (+2.43% From start) (+0.21% from previous week)

Week 10 Completion: 89.58% (+2.56% From start) (+0.21% from previous week)

Week 11 Completion: 89.82% (+2.80% From start) (+0.24% from previous week)

Week 12 Completion: 89.79% (+2.77% From start) (-0.03% from previous week)

Week 13 Completion: 89.87% (+2.85% From start) (+0.08% from previous week)

Week 14 Completion: 89.81% (+2.79% From start) (-0.06% from previous week)

Week 15 Completion: 89.92% (+2.90% From start) (+0.11% from previous week)

Week 16 Completion: 89.90% (+2.88% From start) (-0.02% from previous week)

Week 17 Completion: 89.84% (+2.82% From start) (-0.06% from previous week)

Week 18 Completion: 89.95% (+2.93% From start) (+0.09% from previous week)

Week 19 Completion: 89.97% (+2.95% From start) (+0.02% from previous week)

Week 20 Completion: 90.02% (+3.00% From start) (+0.05% from previous week)

Week 21 Completion: 90.08% (+3.06% From start) (+0.06% from previous week)

Week 22 Completion: 90.11% (+3.09% From start) (+0.03% from previous week)

Week 23 Completion: 89.77% (+2.75% From start) (-0.34% from previous week)

Week 24 Completion: 90.07% (+3.05% From start) (+0.30% from previous week)

Week 25 Completion: 90.15% (+3.13% From start) (+0.08% from previous week)

Week 26 Completion: 90.07% (+3.05% From start) (-0.08% from previous week)

Current Completion percentage: 90.12 (+3.10% From the Start) (0.05% Increase from last week)

This week I've managed to ffinish Ratchet and Clank: A crack in Time, started and finished All 4 One, and started and almost finished Qforcce (Just need to beat one more level in under the dev time, and then grind out Iron Mad Man). Percentage would have bene slightly higher than it is, but a couple of games have also had DLC trophies added in (Fallout 76 & Watch Dogs Legion, both of which I plan to do at some point).

Next on my list will be Into the Nexus.

• Like 3

Starting Percent: 55.33%

Last Update: 63.83%

Current Percent: 63.56%

Taken a hit over the past week but this is due to a mix of new DLC trophies for Watch Dogs Legion and starting a new game (Hot Pursuit) which I've not made a great deal of trophy progress with yet! I'm at rank 10/20 for racer career and will do cop career afterwards but it's great revisiting this game at 4k 60fps on the PS5 with many of my favourite cars!

Will continue earning the golds on all events and will likely finish off all single player content before moving onto online, just so I have all the cars unlocked.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Spacey Dweeb said:

Plans for Upcoming Week: I think I will probably work on Little Hope to cross off another game for the Gaming By Numbers event. It should be easily doable in a week.

Should be easy for you. I completed it from where we left off in 1 week and 3 days but that was with a 5 day holiday in the middle. Realistically it was 5 days of not very efficient playthroughs. :lol: 

3 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

Didn't take long to finish this one up as last week I managed to get it to where I only really needed one more playthrough. I more or less did a speed run and skipped anything that wasn't needed to progress the story. I think it took me 3hrs tops to knock it out and pop that platinum. I'm looking forward to House of Ashes now as well. The setting looks interesting too.

so is this a series you would?
a.) recommend
b.) somewhat recommend

c.) highly recommend

d.) why haven't you played this yet recommend

e.) eh better to wait and see if @Spacey Dweeb finishes it before I recommend it

Just curious as I have seen this on my radar but wasn't sure if I should pull the trigger or not.

3 hours ago, Spinacheq said:

so is this a series you would?
a.) recommend
b.) somewhat recommend

c.) highly recommend

d.) why haven't you played this yet recommend

e.) eh better to wait and see if @Spacey Dweeb finishes it before I recommend it

Just curious as I have seen this on my radar but wasn't sure if I should pull the trigger or not.

So I've actually played these a bunch, just not all on this profile. I personally would give the games like a 6 or 7 out of 10. They are pretty decent, but hard to recommend to people. You kind of need to already enjoy horror movies. I don't think these would change your mind if you weren't already a bit of a fan. The Dark Pictures anthology basically came as a follow-up to Until Dawn, which was quite successful for the developer. All the games have the same framework, share a lot of the same actors, etc. Trophies are similar between them etc. Ultimately, they feel like a tell tale game set to an average-ish horror movie. They are a bit more fun than the average movie though because they are interactive. You make conversation choices along the way and all the action is done through quick time events. However, to get a platinum, you will likely be playing the game 3 or 4 times. You will see some new stuff each playthrough, but not enough to make it exciting all over again. So think about if you are the type that would want to watch the same movie 3 or 4 times, because there's no skipping the cutscenes or speeding it up. You will have to watch pretty much the whole game a few times. In my opinion, Until Dawn is the best one, even though it's not technically part of the anthology. So I would start there. If you liked it, then you could keep going. It's probably something you already own from PS+ anyway. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Spacey Dweeb said:

So I've actually played these a bunch, just not all on this profile. I personally would give the games like a 6 or 7 out of 10. They are pretty decent, but hard to recommend to people. You kind of need to already enjoy horror movies. I don't think these would change your mind if you weren't already a bit of a fan. The Dark Pictures anthology basically came as a follow-up to Until Dawn, which was quite successful for the developer. All the games have the same framework, share a lot of the same actors, etc. Trophies are similar between them etc. Ultimately, they feel like a tell tale game set to an average-ish horror movie. They are a bit more fun than the average movie though because they are interactive. You make conversation choices along the way and all the action is done through quick time events. However, to get a platinum, you will likely be playing the game 3 or 4 times. You will see some new stuff each playthrough, but not enough to make it exciting all over again. So think about if you are the type that would want to watch the same movie 3 or 4 times, because there's no skipping the cutscenes or speeding it up. You will have to watch pretty much the whole game a few times. In my opinion, Until Dawn is the best one, even though it's not technically part of the anthology. So I would start there. If you liked it, then you could keep going. It's probably something you already own from PS+ anyway. 

Cool good to know thanks,  I love FMV games and I have been a horror movie fan since I was a kid so it sounds like it might be right up my alley.

1 hour ago, Spacey Dweeb said:

I couldn't have given you a better response than this. @Spacey Dweeb is on point with his review.

I'll probably play Until Dawn in a few months myself... maybe closer to Halloweenie. :eyebrow:

hello fellow completionists hunters

Just needed a place to vent a bit. I am at 80% of completition with AC III on the PS3 and now suddenly the game doesn't want to start anymore. It is a digital version and I thought that buying the disc would help. Well, the game starts but I did get 'cannot sycn the trophy list'.....no clue. Now it looks like my trophy list will not sync anymore (error code 80022D05). I just contacted Sony to see if there is a solution.

On top of that simple trophies of the MP of Max Payne 3 will not unlock for me either.....

Why is it so difficult to have glitch free games and working consoles? Getting these trophies are hard on their own but this makes it insane.

Anyway; for now I just take a break until the issue of the syncing is fixed....before I break something ?

Edited by gladiatorrrrrrr
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

hello fellow completionists hunters

Just needed a place to vent a bit. I am at 80% of completition with AC III on the PS3 and now suddenly the game doesn't want to start anymore. It is a digital version and I thought that buying the disc would help. Well, the game starts but I did get 'cannot sycn the trophy list'.....no clue. Now it looks like my trophy list will not sync anymore (error code 80022D05). I just contacted Sony to see if there is a solution.

On top of that simple trophies of the MP of Max Payne 3 will not unlock for me either.....

Why is it so difficult to have glitch free games and working consoles? Getting these trophies are hard on their own but this makes it insane.

Anyway; for now I just take a break until the issue of the syncing is fixed....before I break something 1f621.png

My PS3 HDD died on me many times, and everytime I had to setup a new HDD the trophy list is a pain to sync, it keeps returning errors but I just keep trying until it finally syncs and starts working properly (I think everytime the PS3 downloads a little bit more of the complete list until it's finally done)

Also I heard about a lot of people going for the Max Payne 3 online trophies, is it closing soon?

7 hours ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

This happened to me as well.  The solution that worked for me was to back up the saves.  Then delete them and ac3 from my harddrive.  do a database rebuild, sorry can't remember the process of the top of my head, then reinstall the game, and download the saves back from my backup.  This worked for me, when sony and ubisoft had no other solution.

19 hours ago, Pauloxzak said:

Also I heard about a lot of people going for the Max Payne 3 online trophies, is it closing soon?

yes,  it is September 16th

13 hours ago, Spinacheq said:

This happened to me as well.  The solution that worked for me was to back up the saves.  Then delete them and ac3 from my harddrive.  do a database rebuild, sorry can't remember the process of the top of my head, then reinstall the game, and download the saves back from my backup.  This worked for me, when sony and ubisoft had no other solution.

the database rebuild didn't work but I did a whole system restore. That seems to do the trick and I am currently downloading games again. The trophy list has at least synced

U just need to get into safe mode to do this repair things

....looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel ...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

yes,  it is September 16th

the database rebuild didn't work but I did a whole system restore. That seems to do the trick and I am currently downloading games again. The trophy list has at least synced

U just need to get into safe mode to do this repair things

....looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel ...

That is good, I am crossing my fingers for you.  And that reminds me to to back and finish off my last dlc for ac3.

On 7/13/2021 at 7:34 AM, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

Found in a topic someone got it to work by changing system language, syncing, and then changing back.