Attack on Completion 2021 ( Year 4)

13 hours ago, Spinacheq said:

Keep up the good work.  I keep wanting to clean my last DLC up for that game but I keep finding an excuse not too.... hehe I found the dlc so far to be worse than the main game like they only half heartly tried with it.

Happy that I am not the only one...that DLC is super boring....

• Like 2

Week #29 Update:

Finished 2 more games from the backlog  Everybody's Gone To The Rapture and Chaos on Deponia.  Both were fresh start games but they were backlog games so I had to get to them sometime :)  Smaller increase this week as even though I completed 2 games I didn't clean up any trophies form the unearned list.   So only a 0.27% increase, finishing the week at 81.65%.  Up 8.32% from the start of the event, and now only 2.35% to NG+ of 84%.

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture (PS4): 

Took me longer than 10 hours for the platinum but the story, (unless I want to count the 4 hours I fell alseep in the middle of the night while playing it lol) took me probably 6 to 7 hours total just exploring and experiencing the story and environment for myself.  Now this game I have a love hate relationship it now.   The story was good, and interesting seeing it from the different peoples perspectives.  I didn't mind the pace at all.  So if you can just stop there and not have to get the platinum (my mind wouldn't go for that), then it is a nice game.  I think it would have been a lot better as a VR game, so you look around and experience things in that setup it would have been great.  It was the platinum clean up that made me lose all my joy with the game.  The forced slow speed when you  would come to area with something from the story the devs wanted you to interact with.  The music you couldn't turn down or off without hitting the mute button and thus didn't know if you where triggering a phone or door that wasn't meant to open but you had to hear the try to know you got them all....  Don't get me wrong the music wasn't bad but no volume on it was very annoying, there were times I wanted to stand in the middle of the wheat field and hear breeze blow over the wheat, cause yes you could hear it.  But if you stood too long the music would pick up and drown out all other sound in an almost you aren't playing how we want get a move on it manner...  which seemed super odd to me.  Oh well it is over and while it had nice things, it had some very big flaws.  I got it for free from psplus+ so I don't feel cheated on my money just sad at how much of a loss of potential. 6/10 over all.  8/10 if you just play the story once....

Chaos on Deponia (PS4):

Yeah so it was longer than the first and took me longer than I wanted since some of the puzzles were frustrating and I knew from the first game if you skipped them no trophy.  So A few I would spend 30 to 45 mins on.  I am not going to mention how I thought I got stuck and couldn't continue and had to restart from a previous save that was 3 hours before messed up a different long term trophy for a collectable....  grr  only to find out later on you could undo what I thought was undo able as much later in the game you learn how to undo it...  grr.  The story was fun and good sequel to the events in the first one.  Same pretty graphics that I loved from the first one, the controls seems a little more stiff in this one though, and the humor was on par to the first so I enjoyed it all.  I am glad I got this 1.95 a few months ago on a sale.  I wish I had a physical copy of 2, 3, and 4.  As it is now I have to go to PC for 3 since PS4 has scrubbed it from the face of the planet, cause some people have no sense of humor and complain about something stupid, while letting games like fallout 4 go on with actual slavers you can sell people to and make a profit from or an expansion where you side them and enslave the cities you freed in the main game....  but yeah people go after smaller devs and let the bigger ones do what they want.  sorry rant over with.  7/10 rating from me can't wait to play the rest and see how it all turns out.

Games / DLC played during event Completion   Profile Completion Percentage
Game Platform Start Last week This week Date Finished   Start NG+ Target
Agarest: Generation of War 2 PS3 0% 100% 100% 2/1/2021   73.33% 84.00% 4.00%
Loot Hero DX PS4 0% 100% 100% 2/1/2021   Current Achieved To Go
Detroit: Become Human PS4 0% 100% 100% 2/9/2021   81.65% 8.32% 2.35%
Murdered: Soul Suspect PS4 0% 100% 100% 2/13/2021   Played Complete Platinum
Dragon Quest Heroes PS4 5% 100% 100% 2/25/2021   124 81 81
inFamous Second Son PS4 1% 100% 100% 3/12/2021   Unearned Trophies  
Minecraft (DLC 13/13) PS4 84% 100% 100% 3/12/2021   998  
Minecraft (DLC 7/7) Vita 70% 100% 100% 3/19/2021        
Persona 4 Golden Vita 77% 100% 100% 3/21/2021   Finished Games 26
House Flipper (DLC 1/1) PS4 84% 100% 100% 3/21/2021   Finished DLC 35
Bejeweled 2 PS3 85% 100% 100% 3/24/2021        
Lost Dimension PS3 0% 100% 100% 3/29/2021        
Saints Row: The Third (DLC 3/3) PS3 65% 100% 100% 4/4/2021   Goal NG+  
Drive Girls Vita 0% 100% 100% 4/9/2021   80.00% 84.00%  
Civilization VI (DLC 11/11) PS4 0% 100% 100% 4/28/2021        
One Word Vita 0% 100% 100% 5/7/2021        
One Word PS4 0% 100% 100% 5/8/2021        
Hyperdimension Neptunia PP Vita 0% 100% 100% 5/18/2021        
Darksiders PS3 28% 100% 100% 6/21/2021        
Trails of Cold Steel III PS4 0% 100% 100% 6/25/2021        
Time and Eternity PS3 0% 100% 100% 7/3/2021        
Eiyuu Senki: The World Conquest PS3 0% 100% 100% 7/9/2021        
Song of Memories PS4 0% 100% 100% 7/16/2021        
Deponia PS4 0% 100% 100% 7/18/2021        
Everybody's Gone To The Rapture PS4 0% 0% 100% 7/23/2021        
Chaos on Deponia PS4 0% 0% 100% 7/24/2021        
Final Fantasy 15 (DLC 4/8) PS4 N/A 73% 73%          
Assassin's Creed 3 (DLC 3/4) PS3 N/A 93% 93%          
Dragon's Crown Vita 4% 14% 14%          
Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic PS3 38% 71% 71%          
Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation Vita 0% 5% 5%          
Sports Champions PS3 6% 28% 28%          
Fallout 3 (DLC 3/5) PS3 62% 62% 80%          

Coming week:

Starting Beast Quest on PS4 as it is in my backlog and fills #8 of my Gaming by number event list :)  

• Like 4

Hello everyone, I will be doing the update this weekend, on Sunday, before about 9 AM EST. Make sure you get your profile updated. I will actually have an update for my profile this month! Wooo! AND IT WILL BE GREEN! Who would have thunked? lol. Good luck all.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

@LukaLaurent
Original Starting PCG: 78.5%                    July Earned Trophies: 61
Goal PCG: 85%                    July Earned Platinums: 2
July Starting PCG: 80.35%                    July Games Started: 1
Current PCG: 80.52%                    July Games Completed: 2
Month Increase: 0.17%
Total Increase: 2.02%

Well, I'm actually happy with the overall progress I've made (2%), however I'm not convinced I'll make my goal. I may have overestimated how much I could increase my percentage based on the list of games already in my list I planned on going back to!

August should bring me some good progress too! I'm currently working on Metal Gear Solid 3, and I have plans to play South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Jedi: Fallen Order and even go back to Ghost of Tsushima when the Director's Cut stuff comes out - all things that have trophies I've yet to collect!

There's not a huge amount of games I'm interested in that have release dates for 2021, so I should have plenty of time for backlog (both games I'm yet to start, and ones to return to), so I may still come close to my goal! I will definitely hit my Platinum goal though, as I was aiming to go from 145 to 160 (I've had a few slow years, so I kept my goal low, but still more than I earned last year), and I'm already on 157!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

@Spinacheq
Original Starting PCG: 73.33%                    July Earned Trophies: 254
Goal PCG: 80%                    July Earned Platinums: 8
July Starting PCG: 80.2%                    July Games Started: 7
Current PCG: 81.92%                    July Games Completed: 8
Month Increase: 1.72%
Total Increase: 8.59%

wow my monthly progress looks more impressive when you do it then my weekly updates.  Thanks @Squirlruler  

45 minutes ago, LukaLaurent said:

Well, I'm actually happy with the overall progress I've made (2%), however I'm not convinced I'll make my goal. I may have overestimated how much I could increase my percentage based on the list of games already in my list I planned on going back to!

August should bring me some good progress too! I'm currently working on Metal Gear Solid 3, and I have plans to play South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Jedi: Fallen Order and even go back to Ghost of Tsushima when the Director's Cut stuff comes out - all things that have trophies I've yet to collect!

There's not a huge amount of games I'm interested in that have release dates for 2021, so I should have plenty of time for backlog (both games I'm yet to start, and ones to return to), so I may still come close to my goal! I will definitely hit my Platinum goal though, as I was aiming to go from 145 to 160 (I've had a few slow years, so I kept my goal low, but still more than I earned last year), and I'm already on 157!

2% is amazing congrats.  I know how you feel on progress though.  even though I had good month of completed games, and a ton of trophies they were all from new backlog games for me as I was playing in Gaming by Numbers too.  Hopefully soon I can get back to cleaning up the started ones :)   You can make it we all are here cheering you on @LukaLaurent never give up fight till the end. :) 

Edited by Spinacheq
  • Like 1

Starting Percent: 55.33%

Previous Update: 63.74%

Current Percent: 63.92%

I had a week away from home visiting some family and friends on the other side of the country so had no progress to report until this weekend! I came back home late on Friday afternoon and went out with some friends to a club for the first time in more or less 18 months, so I didn't come home until about 8.30 am Saturday and I slept until 6.30 in the evening! It's now currently just past midnight on monday morning and I've not yet been to bed (will be very shortly!) because I needed to reset the sleep cycle for work, luckily this does mean I managed to put a lot of hours into gaming today!

Firstly, I went back to Hot Pursuit Remastered and obtained the last miscellaneous trophy to pop the platinum for my trophy #4500, it only took 5 minutes to do and then a friend and I made a start on We Were Here. I don't usually play co-op games and I can't say I'm exactly a fan of this one either, but I didn't play too much after it frustrated me on one particular section and I don't have great patience when I'm hungover so I'll go back to that another time. Instead, I've put several hours into wreckfest, completing the entire career and all trophies obtainable in single player, which leaves me only one trophy away from a new platinum and 100%, which is for winning 20 online events. I did play a few hours of online this evening and I know I have already amassed in the region of 10-15 victories from playing in some public lobbies which were really good fun. I really like driving games and if an online trophy is relatively straightforward and the servers are populated well, I'm having a lot of fun spending the time on this one even though I know I could go on the sessions page here and finish the wins in no time at all. Unfortunately, team races do not count as victories if your team wins, but apparently you are credited a victory if you are the first player on either team to finish the race.

Plans for next week involve finishing up my online victories on Wreckfest, then going back to and completing We Were Here, and I also need to take on Abzu and Maquette this month for the summer backlog challenge but these ones shouldn't be stressful or too time consuming.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Pauloxzak said:

Update #20:

Starting completion rate (from the beginning of the year) : 49%

Current completion rate : 53.59% (-0.81 from last week ~ +4.59% from start)

Target rate: 60%

So I took the ultimate big hit this weekend, by Friday I was around 54.60% after completing Resogun, but then at the weekend not only I started Uncharted Drake's Fortune Remastered but also I got my first trophy on Genshin Impact (which counts as 2 with the PS4 version) so I was dragged down to 53 again, but it's okay though as I think I'll manage to plat the Uncharted series quite fast (I platted original U2 in 2 days back in the day)

This past week:

Resogun - PS4, Done! It was not fun boosting to lvl50, but it took less than I was expecting, I'm proud!

WWE 2K Battlegrounds - PS4 - 28% ATM, This game is so boring and it's taking way more than I'd like to, hopefully it'll be done soon

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered - PS4 - 12% ATM, I didn't remember the controls for this being so slow xD

Genshin Impact - PS5 / PS4 - 1% ATM, I'm enjoying this one, but it'll surely take quite a while

My kid is at 430 hours in Genshin Impact with no platinum. She's not trying for the platinum, but you'd think with all that time in the game she would have stumbled across it by now. lol. 

18 hours ago, Spacey Dweeb said:

My kid is at 430 hours in Genshin Impact with no platinum. She's not trying for the platinum, but you'd think with all that time in the game she would have stumbled across it by now. lol. 

There's some specific stuff that depending on your play style you probably wouldn't touch, I know it's possible cause I've played FFXIV for lots and lots of hours and didn't have the plat for the ps3/ps4 version until I started this event, there was stuff like doing 1000 levequests that I was not even near the amout cause they are just not worth if you are just playing normally. btw now I don't have the ps5 plat cause I never bothered to do savage level raids and also missing some stuff that I don't do much when I play. Guess getting plats is more about planning what you gotta do lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pauloxzak said:

There's some specific stuff that depending on your play style you probably wouldn't touch, I know it's possible cause I've played FFXIV for lots and lots of hours and didn't have the plat for the ps3/ps4 version until I started this event, there was stuff like doing 1000 levequests that I was not even near the amout cause they are just not worth if you are just playing normally. btw now I don't have the ps5 plat cause I never bothered to do savage level raids and also missing some stuff that I don't do much when I play. Guess getting plats is more about planning what you gotta do lol

What you are saying about play style is totally true. She also has like a few hundred hours in Fallout 4 with no platinum. There are a couple trophies she needs, but the one that is funniest to me is hackling 50 terminals. She just doesn't like that mini-game and her favorite companion is Nick valentine, who can hack for you. I know I biased towards checking off the trophies; but it's so funny to me that something so trivial would stop her from trying for the platinum. 

Edited by Spacey Dweeb