Attack on Completion 2021 ( Year 4)

Starting Percent: 55.33%

Previous Update: 63.92%

Current Percent: 64.08%

Wreckfest

Finished off the last couple of online races I needed to win and unlocked the platinum trophy.

Destruction Allstars

I had been in a boosting group for this some months ago which I quit as I essentially lost all motivation to try and grind for this game, but with the recent update, it made it much more boost friendly by allowing groups of players to queue in parties for solo game modes, up to a maximum of four per party. But due to the low player count, and the amount of people we had in the group last week, we made some solid progress, most of us knocking out the 2 most difficult trophies to earn legitimately. I personally earned the character trophies for Ratu, Fuego, Boxtop, Hanna, Muna, Sgt. Rescue and Xander so far, several of these being nice and ultra-rare! The only character trophies left that I require are Harmony, Twinkle Riot and Angelo so maybe we'll see if we manage to get the group together again next week.

Abzu

Had this as one of my games for the Summer Backlog Challenge as we got it for free earlier in the year and the look of it intrigued me, along with the fact it was meant to be relatively straightforward. And wow, I'm glad I did get round to it eventually, it's an absolutely gorgeous game with great soundtrack and variance between levels. It doesn't explicitly tell you anything at all really, so even though it's very linear, it does feel exciting to make progress whilst all the time there is a slight air of mystery as to what's going on. My first playthrough I just did naturally without referencing any guide just so I could experience it properly, then afterwards went back with chapter select and a video guide to hunt the collectables I'd missed. Thoroughly recommend giving it a try if it's sitting untouched in your library!

• Like 4

On 02/08/2021 at 2:32 PM, Pauloxzak said:

Update #20:

Starting completion rate (from the beginning of the year) : 49%

Current completion rate : 53.59% (-0.81 from last week ~ +4.59% from start)

Target rate: 60%

This past week:

Resogun - PS4, Done! It was not fun boosting to lvl50, but it took less than I was expecting, I'm proud!

WWE 2K Battlegrounds - PS4 - 28% ATM, This game is so boring and it's taking way more than I'd like to, hopefully it'll be done soon

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered - PS4 - 12% ATM, I didn't remember the controls for this being so slow xD

Genshin Impact - PS5 / PS4 - 1% ATM, I'm enjoying this one, but it'll surely take quite a while

Update #21:

Current completion rate : 53.62% (+0.03 from last week ~ +4.59% from start)

Very small progress this week, have been mostly stuck with Battlegrounds and in Genshin Impact when Battlegrounds pissed me off. Battlegrounds is officially one of the worst games I've played so far and it's definitely not a 3/10 and 7hrs as the guide suggests xD

This past week:

WWE 2K Battlegrounds - PS4 - 42% ATM, the opponents at the end of the campaing are utterly cheated, took forever to beat the undertaker and ember moon. Missing 2 royal rumbles to finish campaing and move to the trophies on exhibition

Genshin Impact - PS5 / PS4 - 2% ATM, Think I'm doing good progress even thought that doesn't reflect on %

• Like 4

On 7-8-2021 at 5:54 PM, I-Reaped-U said:

Once I realized last month was quickly coming to an end, it motivated me to get the feathers again for the Assassin's Creed 2 Remastered done. Glad it's done. Don't have much to say about any of the other games except the one I'm happy about the most is RDR2. I only have 2 more easy things to do for the 100% trophy and then it's just up to me getting 70 Gold missions. Hoping to get those missions done by the end of the year. Not in any particular rush except to make it platinum #100 and I'm at 94 right now. 

Reveal hidden contents
PS4 Trophies  
Accounting+ (VR) 16 Platinum/100%
A Plague Tale 8  
Assassin's Creed 2 Remastered 3 Platinum
Blood & Truth (VR) 1  
Borderlands 2 VR 9  
Boxed In 9 Platinum
Pistol Whip (VR) 9  
Red Dead Redemption 2 7  
Sniper Elite VR 7  
The Crew 2 1  
Trover Saves 8  

PS5    
Resident Evil Village 18

Wreckfest 2  
42.77% Jan 2021 Total  
47.76% July 1st 98  
48.29% July 31st    

How long did it take you to get RDR2 to platinum

Update 8:  15th August  

Starting Completion Percentage: 73.78%

Previous Update Completion Percentage: 81.24% 

Current Completion Percentage: 81.76% (+7.98% from start) (+0.52% from last update)

July and the start of august has been relatively slow for me, for one simple reason - Red Dead 2. 

I had to self isolate for the last week of July and my friend had just started played Red Dead Online, so I saw it as the perfect opportunity to finally get back to finishing this masterpiece off. 

This week allowed me to finish the online portion of the trophies and complete everything in the single player but the challenges and the zoologist/skin deep trophies. Once the 100% game completion was earned i just had to reload an old save to work on errand boy. 

Other than that i have managed to tick off a few more trophies from a random assortment of games and earn the platinum in FIFA 21 (PS4). 

My main focus at the minute is on Black Ops 4 as the majority of miscellaneous zombies trophies have been completed, once I have got the EE's done I will have the 2 blackout character trophies to do, so I'm expecting this one to take up a good chunk of my time as well!  

• Like 4

On 09/08/2021 at 11:17 AM, Pauloxzak said:

Update #21:

Current completion rate : 53.62% (+0.03 from last week ~ +4.59% from start)

This past week:

WWE 2K Battlegrounds - PS4 - 42% ATM, the opponents at the end of the campaing are utterly cheated, took forever to beat the undertaker and ember moon. Missing 2 royal rumbles to finish campaing and move to the trophies on exhibition

Genshin Impact - PS5 / PS4 - 2% ATM, Think I'm doing good progress even thought that doesn't reflect on %

Update #22:

Current completion rate : 53.74% (+0.12 from last week ~ +4.74% from start)

Starting to move to some new games and also gotta get back to FFXIV to finish stuff before Endwalker gets here

This past week:

WWE 2K Battlegrounds - PS4, Finally done! The trophies for beating 20 and 30 enemies on one go were not that hard, campaing is worse in terms of difficulty 

Genshin Impact - PS5 / PS4 - 2% ATM, Almost done with the first part of the story where I'll start to get trophies for story related stuff

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered - PS4 - 18%, Chapter 4 on Crushing, thought I'd be done with 1 playthrough but they added a new difficult level ¬¬

• Like 3

@Spacey Dweeb Once you start getting some good perks, Hades starts getting really good. Mag is a push over compared to the next area boss. I lost count of my attempts now but I keep going back. I unlocked the last weapon yesterday but still need to see how it stacks up. 

On my own journey. I will be down this month I think. Besides starting Hades, I also started a new kemco game and Lego Batman 2 for the Vita. 

@kingofbattle8174 After work I did a couple more runs and made it through quite a bit. I got through the boss you warned about on the first try but it was lucky. I got a regeneration thing from Chaos early and I got all the way until you fight Theseus and the minotaur before I got stopped. I even came pretty close with those two. Minotaur was dead and Theseus had about a third of his health left. 

2 hours ago, Spacey Dweeb said:

@kingofbattle8174 After work I did a couple more runs and made it through quite a bit. I got through the boss you warned about on the first try but it was lucky. I got a regeneration thing from Chaos early and I got all the way until you fight Theseus and the minotaur before I got stopped. I even came pretty close with those two. Minotaur was dead and Theseus had about a third of his health left. 

I made it to the finally too, but I was out of regens and low on health. I made it to them with the sword. My favorite run though was I found an ability that gives the grenade a quick three attack that spamming it clears out areas easy. I need to find that again.  

On 8/13/2021 at 0:29 AM, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

How long did it take you to get RDR2 to platinum

I haven’t got it yet. I still need to finish doing 70 gold missions and a couple easy challenges for the 100%. I’m also one of those weird people that initially played it for fun with no thought of getting the platinum. I’ve spent 199 hours in story mode and 218 hours online. No doubt you can do it faster than I have. 

What’s crazy about the game is I’ll still get new events that I haven’t seen yet in story mode. That’s how much content they put into the game and I love it. 

• Like 1

On 16/08/2021 at 11:30 AM, Pauloxzak said:

Update #22:

Current completion rate : 53.74% (+0.12 from last week ~ +4.74% from start)

This past week:

WWE 2K Battlegrounds - PS4, Finally done! The trophies for beating 20 and 30 enemies on one go were not that hard, campaing is worse in terms of difficulty 

Genshin Impact - PS5 / PS4 - 2% ATM, Almost done with the first part of the story where I'll start to get trophies for story related stuff

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered - PS4 - 18%, Chapter 4 on Crushing, thought I'd be done with 1 playthrough but they added a new difficult level ¬¬

Update #23:

Current completion rate : 53.88% (+0.14 from last week ~ +4.88% from start)

Basically could only play Genshin Impact this week, small portions here and there, got +11% on my trophy list for it

This past week:

Genshin Impact - PS5 / PS4 - 13% ATM, Made some quite good progress, started Liyue Arc and got some Lvls on my characters, this game does not mess around in terms of difficulty though

• Like 4

Update 34  : August 28th

Starting Completion percentage: 87.02%

Week 1 Completion: 87.36% (+0.34%From Start)

Week 2 Completion: 87.79% (+0.77% From Start) (+0.42% from previous Week)

Week 3 Completion: 87.90% (+0.88% From start) (+0.11% from previous week)

Week 4 Completion: 88.08% (+1.06% From start) (+0.18% from previous week)

Week 5 Completion: 88.23% (+1.21% from start) (+0.15% from previous week)

Week 6 Completion: 88.44% (+1.42% From start) (+0.21% from previous week)

Week 7 Completion: 88.70% (+1.68% From start) (+0.25% from previous week)

Week 8 Completion: 89.24% (+2.22% From start) (+0.54% from previous week)

Week 9 Completion: 89.45% (+2.43% From start) (+0.21% from previous week)

Week 10 Completion: 89.58% (+2.56% From start) (+0.21% from previous week)

Week 11 Completion: 89.82% (+2.80% From start) (+0.24% from previous week)

Week 12 Completion: 89.79% (+2.77% From start) (-0.03% from previous week)

Week 13 Completion: 89.87% (+2.85% From start) (+0.08% from previous week)

Week 14 Completion: 89.81% (+2.79% From start) (-0.06% from previous week)

Week 15 Completion: 89.92% (+2.90% From start) (+0.11% from previous week)

Week 16 Completion: 89.90% (+2.88% From start) (-0.02% from previous week)

Week 17 Completion: 89.84% (+2.82% From start) (-0.06% from previous week)

Week 18 Completion: 89.95% (+2.93% From start) (+0.09% from previous week)

Week 19 Completion: 89.97% (+2.95% From start) (+0.02% from previous week)

Week 20 Completion: 90.02% (+3.00% From start) (+0.05% from previous week)

Week 21 Completion: 90.08% (+3.06% From start) (+0.06% from previous week)

Week 22 Completion: 90.11% (+3.09% From start) (+0.03% from previous week)

Week 23 Completion: 89.77% (+2.75% From start) (-0.34% from previous week)

Week 24 Completion: 90.07% (+3.05% From start) (+0.30% from previous week)

Week 25 Completion: 90.15% (+3.13% From start) (+0.08% from previous week)

Week 26 Completion: 90.07% (+3.05% From start) (-0.08% from previous week)

Week 27 Completion: 90.12% (+3.10% From start) (+0.05% from previous week)

Week 28 Completion: 90.27% (+3.25% From start) (+0.15% from previous week)

Week 29 Completion: 90.35% (+3.33% From start) (+0.08% from previous week)

Week 30 Completion: 90.50% (+3.48% From start) (+0.15% from previous week)

Week 31 Completion: 90.57% (+3.55% From start) (+0.07 from previous week)

Week 32 Completion: 90.74% (+3.72% From start) (+0.17 from previous week)

Week 33 Completion: 91.38% (+4.36% From start) (+0.64 from previous week)

Current Completion percentage: 91.65% (+4.63% From the Start) (0.27% Increase from last week)

This week, I managed to mop up the remaining Naughty Bear DLC trophies, which turned out to be much easier than I was expecting, after I found a strategy that worked really welll.

Also resumed the oldest still obtainable platinum on my profile, Dragon Age: Origins. For some reason, I jsur randomly stopped playing this years ago, thankfully I'd done most of the work required for the traveller trophy. Just need to play through all the origins, and do Alistairs romance for the Platinum, and then mop up the remaing DLC- Just have the final mission on awakening, Witch Hnt & and the Golems left to do.

• Like 4