Attack on Completion 2021 ( Year 4)

Only one month to go to reach my goal. 2.15% seems like quite a bit to go but I have quite a few games that I should be able to finish up. Once THL starts back up that'll motivate me more too. Good luck to everyone in their final push ?

• Like 4

10 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Honestly I don't think I'm going to reach my goal because I've pretty much got no motivation to go and play the PS3 stuff that is most of what is dragging me down.  I'm at an overall increase and honestly pretty happy with 98%.  At this point my goal is to just do my best to remain consistently above 98% and keep working on the backlog overall until I get the motivation to play those old PS3 games again.

I understand, have the same with PS3 games. Although once you started it is not so bad! But98% is already a dream completion for me anyway ?, well done!

@Squirlrulerthanks for the monthly update and enjoy Demons Souls!

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

I understand, have the same with PS3 games. Although once you started it is not so bad! But98% is already a dream completion for me anyway 1f601.png, well done!

The weird thing for me is that when I play games on my TV, it tends to make me sleepy after maybe an hour.  PS4 games I can at least play via remote play my Vita which doesn't cause that.  It's weird, but definitely makes it hard to tackle the backlog.  However, I have plenty of PS4 games that play just fine via remote play (works fine for VNs and turn based RPGs, not so much for stuff that requires precise timing or heavily makes use of R2 or L2).  In fact remote playing on a Vita is great for games with more retro styled graphics because those look so much better on a handheld than on a 32 inch TV.

So pretty much my goal for next year is to stay above 98% and get my completion that includes 0% games up to 85% (it's at 79.95% right now).  Actually harder than it sounds because I have to make sure I'm playing more than I buy when completion on here just requires me to be careful of what I start.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gumby114 said:

And we enter the last month. Not sure if you guys feel that November was 15 days shorter that last year but I had 0 time to play in the middle half of this month. I have 3 weeks of December off. Hoping I can smash some games in that time. It was still my highest improvement month to date. 

Metro 2033

Finished playthrough number 1. I really like this game... You feel heavy and some aspects are a bit outdated, but overall it was the best story driven FPS that have played in a long time. I like the atmosphere and the setting. I will hopefully plat this in the next 2 days. Only small stuff left to do. 

I really thought I would have time for some of these games this month but it just never happened.

December non negotiable games (to feel I have had some success this year)

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture - 0.21%

Dishonoured - 0.50%

Assassin's Creed: Black Flag - 0.30%

Bioshock Infinite DLC - 0.40%

Metro series is pretty good. Think it doesn't get the love it deserves

@dishonored: planning to do the DLC too?

• Like 2

Update #48...a little late but better than never.

So this past week, my overall completion percentage went into the toilet,  but that is what I get for starting Skyrim on ps4.  I went from 83.06% to 82.54%  down 0.52% from the week before.  At least this current week is all  progress since I just keep playing Skyrim. lol

week48.png

Spoiler

Completed-List.png

Kinda a small update I know, this week has been more Skyrim, cause yes I hate myself lol, I might try to pick up the fallout 3 dlc I need to finish as well.

• Like 4