Attack on Completion 2021 ( Year 4)

I would love to get in on this too pls.

Current - 73.33%

Goal - 80.00% (I shoot for higher than I can see and hope there is a net to catch me if I fall :) ) 

Total Points -  103485
Total Started Games 106
Total Completed Games - 56
Total Platinums - 58

Hopefully I got all the info needed for you.  

Thanks in advance,

Spinacheq

4 minutes ago, Spinacheq said:

I would love to get in on this too pls.

Current - 73.33%

Goal - 80.00% (I shoot for higher than I can see and hope there is a net to catch me if I fall :) ) 

Total Points -  103485
Total Started Games 106
Total Completed Games - 56
Total Platinums - 58

Hopefully I got all the info needed for you.  

Thanks in advance,

Spinacheq

Added

• Like 1

Please sign me up as well. This year I am going to keep my goal at just a 5% increase. Tried for basically a 10% increase last year and learned how very difficult that is to do. What I really want to do this year is move more, lets say 10, of my games that are in "E" rank to at least  "D". And also to reduce my unearned trophy count by 500. I made excellent progress on this last year and am looking to continue the trend.

Good Luck Everyone!

3 hours ago, The_AusAssassin said:

I'll join!

Current 51.88%

Goal 60%

3 hours ago, voyager49 said:

Please sign me up as well. This year I am going to keep my goal at just a 5% increase. Tried for basically a 10% increase last year and learned how very difficult that is to do. What I really want to do this year is move more, lets say 10, of my games that are in "E" rank to at least  "D". And also to reduce my unearned trophy count by 500. I made excellent progress on this last year and am looking to continue the trend.

Good Luck Everyone!

Added

11 minutes ago, IGUnique said:

I would love to sign up, dont think I can make 5% but will give it a shot. Last year I went from 81 to 90 but to get from 90.86% towards 95.86% will be a struggle. My personal goal is 95% but will try to push it to the 96%. 

Added.

I am of the opinion that those who are above 90%, their goal minimum should be half of their remaining missing percentage. I think that is a fair compromise. This has not been sanctioned by the King, so, you know, grain of salt haha.

• Like 2

Update 1:  10th Jan  (will do them when I get the chance!)

Starting completion percentage: 73.78%

Current completion percentage: 74.82% (+1.04%)

Finally managed to clean up energy balance and the inpatient (didn't enjoy either of them). Got both danger ball and luge done on PSVR Worlds, just need to do space odyssey which is ready so I can pop the plat but saving that for my 125th. Currently working on LEGO harry potter and worms battlegrounds as well. Very happy with the progress so far! 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, JRushton09 said:

Update 1:  10th Jan  (will do them when I get the chance!)

Starting completion percentage: 73.78%

Current completion percentage: 74.82% (+1.04%)

Finally managed to clean up energy balance and the inpatient (didn't enjoy either of them). Got both danger ball and luge done on PSVR Worlds, just need to do space odyssey which is ready so I can pop the plat but saving that for my 125th. Currently working on LEGO harry potter and worms battlegrounds as well. Very happy with the progress so far! 

Damn, congrats on Danger Ball & Luge, I put both of those on the back burner a while back, really struggled with both (on Luge I can't even finish the world tour, never mind with time left over).

Havn't done spacce odyssey either, that one pretty much immediately makes me feel like throwing up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shadowlord87 said:

Damn, congrats on Danger Ball & Luge, I put both of those on the back burner a while back, really struggled with both (on Luge I can't even finish the world tour, never mind with time left over).

Havn't done spacce odyssey either, that one pretty much immediately makes me feel like throwing up.

Thank you!

I hadn't played them in a couple years and thought I'd give it another go as I'd got the VR set up again, got the danger ball score attack done in my first few attempts with a lot of extreme luck. So I just stuck with danger ball and ploughed through it. Luge I couldn't do at all, couldn't even beat the first time trial in under 1.45 mins and hadn't finished the world tour either. Tried again the next night after id seen a tip about steadying the VR with your hands when you do it. Next thing I knew I'd finished it all in around 3 hours, so if you try it again, just putting your hands on the side of the VR helps a lot! (it sounds dumb i know but made a huge difference for me).  

Yeah space odyssey leaves me feeling rough as well but will be worth it when the plat pops!