Attack on Completion 2021 ( Year 4)

1 hour ago, BullShark_NL said:

Update 1 

Starting Completion Percentage: 64.11%

Current Completion Percentage: 65.85% + 1.74%

I finished Maneater, nice game just a bit short, that was my first plat of this year

I also got 100% in Cities Skylines second plat but also finally all DLC done 1f600.png 

Now working on RDR2 I already finished the multiplayer a year ago so it is just me, my luck/skill and Arthur & the Gang.

how long did it take you to get the MP done?

Update 1: (1-10 January)

My completion went up 0,24% this week.
I got 104 Trophies (1 Platium, 8 Gold, 21 Silver, 74 Bronze) in 11 games.

I added 2 new games to my list but I didn't start one.
I completed Marvel's-Spider Man: Miles Morales.

Normally I plan to give an update on sunday but my laptop stopped working but I have a new one now.

• Like 3

Monday update

My progress this month has been fairly slow so far as I have been playing a lot of the Season 4 events in The Division 2 with friends. It had been a lot of fun but doesn't give any gains to completion or trophy collection. I have played a few games besides that though so will list them below.

Cuphead

Started this just before the end of the year as my kids wanted to play it with me. Ive heard a lot of great things about it so decided why not. Turns out I'm not as quick with my reflexes as I once was and it will take me a lot more effort than I thought to get this platinum. It's a long term goal for me to get this one done. For now I'll just have fun with it and slowly plug away at each boss fight.

Nioh

Nioh had been sitting on my profile at 1% for ages and it was finally time to fix that. I think with the steep learning curve the timing just wasn't right when I first started this game. Playing it now its been fantastic so far and I am glad I came back to it. The co-op feature seems to work well too and its been fun playing with a friend.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Another game I started this month as its been on my radar for quite awhile. Game play is fun and so far the missions/planets Ive been to have been interesting. I have the same gripe that I see most people posting about this game... the map sucks to navigate. Its almost easier to just memorize the levels..

Stats

- Starting Month = 81.18%     - Starting Month Platinums = 69

- Current Month = 81.42%     - Current Month Platinums = 69

Monthly Gain/Loss

Completion = +0.24%

Platinums = 69

• Like 3

Not huge gains last week +0.5% to 63.63%, FFVII Remake was title of choice, managed to playthrough blind, then pick through side content, only really have Hard mode to go through now for this week.

Also been picking away at Triumphs for Destiny 2 to progress the last few trophies in the DLC, going for Beyond Light title and collection over recommended Gambit mode as have so much of it complete already.

• Like 2

I finished Detroit: Become Human and started Nier Automata. I have been meaning to finish Detroit for the last year and a half and I am so glad that it is finally finished. I enjoyed the game but the magazine trophy and several half playthrough were a nightmare. 

Edited by Gumby114
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, RikuKelev said:

I might have to steal this... 

Happy trophy hunting as well 1f60a.png

it is free, I am just a sucker for tables like this. keeps everything clean and understandable

5 hours ago, Spinacheq said:

I borrowed it for a template for myself to track my progress at home. :)  It is fantastic so hopefully @gladiatorrrrrrr doesn't mind :)

happy to hear that it helps people.

5 hours ago, Spinacheq said:

I borrowed it for a template for myself to track my progress at home. :)  It is fantastic so hopefully @gladiatorrrrrrr doesn't mind :)

I see that you are working on AC III, is it obtainable? And how hard is the MP part...still people playing it?

15 hours ago, BullShark_NL said:

About 60 hours

that is actually quicker than I expected! Good luck with the SP part, I would be interested how long it will take you doing that

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

I see that you are working on AC III, is it obtainable? And how hard is the MP part...still people playing it?

I did this fairly recently as well; it's still obtainable (all of the AC servers still run surprisingly), it's pretty easy and doesn't take that long to do the online in this one. There was a handful of people playing when I did it, but you can do the vast majority of the trophies on your own in Wolfpack mode anyway. I found getting through Wolfpack pretty hard to start with, but after playing for a bit I could get to the end of the session pretty consistently so it's not too bad.

2 hours ago, Hisuiryu666 said:

I did this fairly recently as well; it's still obtainable (all of the AC servers still run surprisingly), it's pretty easy and doesn't take that long to do the online in this one. There was a handful of people playing when I did it, but you can do the vast majority of the trophies on your own in Wolfpack mode anyway. I found getting through Wolfpack pretty hard to start with, but after playing for a bit I could get to the end of the session pretty consistently so it's not too bad.

thanks! I am planning to re-buy a PS3 and get this game done too. But then I saw the MP trophies.....which made me shiver. What is Wolfpack mode?

My first update! Will try and keep these semi regular but if I commit to once a week I know i'll miss a few every now and then.

Starting Percent= 55.33%

Current Percent= 55.75%

I started Gravel, and obtained the platinum, decent and fun offroad racing game, online trophies were very straightforward and just needed a couple hours grind to get to max level for the final trophy.

I also shamelessly got Autumn's Journey to add another 5 minute platinum to my collection but hey, it brings up the completion percentage!

Started Bugsnax after that, need to get it out of the way at some point, currently 11 trophies in. Not too keen on it but I won't complain for a free game. Hopefully shouldn't take me too long to cross it off and move on to whatever's next!

Considering getting Maneater out of the way next (both ps4 and ps5 versions) but I've got Hitman 3 coming next week which will probably interrupt whatever progress I might make.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

thanks! I am planning to re-buy a PS3 and get this game done too. But then I saw the MP trophies.....which made me shiver. What is Wolfpack mode?

Wolfpack is a online co-op mode (you can do it solo) they added in AC3 - instead of team PVP mode, you are given NPC targets to assassinate and get various bonuses each time (like extra points for air assassination or not being detected). There's a time limit but hitting points thresholds will progress through and give you extra time, and it ends when you run out of time or clear round 25. 

I actually found it pretty fun.

21 minutes ago, Hisuiryu666 said:

Wolfpack is a online co-op mode (you can do it solo) they added in AC3 - instead of team PVP mode, you are given NPC targets to assassinate and get various bonuses each time (like extra points for air assassination or not being detected). There's a time limit but hitting points thresholds will progress through and give you extra time, and it ends when you run out of time or clear round 25. 

I actually found it pretty fun.

oh good, so in your opinion most are achievable via Wolfpack mode or are all online trophies achievable like that?

18 minutes ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

oh good, so in your opinion most are achievable via Wolfpack mode or are all online trophies achievable like that?

I played AC III a few years back but i played Wolfpack for all :platinum: related online trophies. Only "The Truth Will Out" may be difficult as i aimed at double assassinations and aerial assassinations. I think it's either 15 or 20 for both. But Double Assassinations all by myself was difficult, two targets have to be really close together to kill them with one attack. I had luck to get a few but eventually joined an online lobby in Wolfpack and with 2 people it's very easy. For the DLC mp trophies i went into a boosting session because i think they can't be unlocked in Wolfpack or at least not all of them...

Edit: i looked at the list and only 1 of 4 trophies seem impossible to get in Wolfpack. You have to stun 3 enemies at the same time.

Edited by Evil_Joker88

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I played AC III a few years back but i played Wolfpack for all :platinum: related online trophies. Only "The Truth Will Out" may be difficult as i aimed at double assassinations and aerial assassinations. I think it's either 15 or 20 for both. But Double Assassinations all by myself was difficult, two targets have to be really close together to kill them with one attack. I had luck to get a few but eventually joined an online lobby in Wolfpack and with 2 people it's very easy. For the DLC mp trophies i went into a boosting session because i think they can't be unlocked in Wolfpack or at least not all of them...

Edit: i looked at the list and only 1 of 4 trophies seem impossible to get in Wolfpack. You have to stun 3 enemies at the same time.

@Evil_Joker88 thanks! Seems like adoable game now....?

10 hours ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

it is free, I am just a sucker for tables like this. keeps everything clean and understandable

happy to hear that it helps people.

that is actually quicker than I expected! Good luck with the SP part, I would be interested how long it will take you doing that

I did all the initial trophies for the plat when the game first came out, and only recently picked it back up for the mp in the dlc.  I was worried the servers would be going down with PS5 but luckily they are still up.  Yeah most are achieveable in solo wolfpack.  the DLC trophy for reviving people I did in a boost session of wolfpack.  Compared to ac4's MP it is a lot better, but clunky controls and outdated tech make it a little frustrating too.  i.e. why the last of the dlc the solo story is taking me so long to complete.

3 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

i looked at the list and only 1 of 4 trophies seem impossible to get in Wolfpack. You have to stun 3 enemies at the same time.

this one is actually reccomended for wolfpack solo as if you do the training part of wolfpack that walks you through it, it will actually set this up for you.