Attack on Completion 2021 ( Year 4)

2 hours ago, kalimullin said:

I'm in. Didn't know about this event but had a goal to get 80% in 2020 which I achieved and then decreased my completion :D

I plan to have 85% this year.

3 minutes ago, OpenScars said:

Is it too late to join?
Current: 55.23%

Aim: 60%

55.23%

Added

• Like 1

Update 2 - 1/15/2021

Starting PCG:   32.61%
1/8/15 PCG:     32.80%
Current PCG:  33.13%
2021 Goal:       50%

I've been playing RE2 Remake this week. I picked it up at release and played it a little, then let it languish in the backlog. Currently at 78% complete. Should have the platinum tomorrow and then I'll work on the DLC on Sunday. I also started the long slog to 100% in Arkham Knight. It's been sitting in the backlog at 2% complete for years, but now it's a whopping 6% complete. I'm hoping to have it done by the end of Feb. for the Fall / Winter challenge.

• Like 4

Spoiler

I'm going to do this update thing as well, hope it'll motivate me, so here it goes:

9 Jan - Update 1

Completed Games:

Start 77/101 => Current 78/101

I was able to finally get:

Resident Evil 5: DLC Desperate Escape - Run the Gauntlet (Complete "Desperate Escape" on Professional.)

Tomorrow I will try to get my last trophy for:

Brawlhalla: DLC Expansion Set 1 - To Hell and Back

Reach (Wave 26 in Horde mode with Damage set to 100% or lower)

Completion:

Start 85.27% => Current 85.95%

I am currently working on

WWE 2K20 and Borderlands 2

After I get a 100% at these I'm gonna move on to:

The Last of Us: Remastered and Just Dance 2016 respectively. 

My current strategy is:

Game I haven't started yet and game I haven't finished yet. 

16 Jan - Update 2

Completed Games:

Last Time 78/101 => Current 78/101

Completion:

Last Time 85.95% => Current 86.45%

Update-2.jpg

Got my first platinum for the year, it's Borderlands 2. I wanted to make it to 100% as well, however apparently the last DLC "Commander Lilith and the Fight for Sanctuary" ist not included in "The Handsome Collection". So... until I feel the mood to pay 15 bucks for a DLC, Borderlands will be stuck at 76% completion rate. I could get more and have finished two DLCs, but I don't see the point in finishing the others for now, if I can't get 100%. 

I will be moving on to Just Dance 2016.

I also made some progress in WWE 2k20, couldn't get the Platinum yet. If I get the online part out of the way, I should be able to do it by next week. However the servers are dead... so... we'll see.

And sadly I couldn't finish Brawlhalla.

Edited by RikuKelev
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, RikuKelev said:
  Reveal hidden contents

16 Jan - Update 2

Completed Games:

Last Time 78/101 => Current 78/101

Completion:

Last Time 85.95% => Current 86.45%

I couldn't insert this as an image so here's the link

https://ibb.co/nrYXw4p

Got my first platinum for the year, it's Borderlands 2. I wanted to make it to 100% as well, however apparently the last DLC "Commander Lilith and the Fight for Sanctuary" ist not included in "The Handsome Collection". So... until I feel the mood to pay 15 bucks for a DLC, Borderlands will be stuck at 76% completion rate. I could get more and have finished two DLCs, but I don't see the point in finishing the others for now, if I can't get 100%. 

I will be moving on to Just Dance 2016.

I also made some progress in WWE 2k20, couldn't get the Platinum yet. If I get the online part out of the way, I should be able to do it by next week. However the servers are dead... so... we'll see.

And sadly I couldn't finish Brawlhalla.

I got the handsome collection on psplus and got 100%, I think all DLC is included (alll DLC with trophies)

Edited by running_Amok_86

1 hour ago, running_Amok_86 said:

I got the handsome collection on psplus and got 100%, I think all DLC is included (alll DLC with trophies)

Apparently it was free for a while, so I guess you've got it that way. Currently it would cost me 15€.

It's listed as an add-on for "The Handsome Collection" 

On 12/17/2020 at 9:26 PM, kingofbattle8174 said:

Is this you? Trying to lug around an enormous backlog and your completion rate suffers for it. Well this is the event for you. Back again by popular demand is Attack on Completion or AOC. 

So tell me more? Ok so here we are working on completion pcg. As long as you are looking to increase that you can sign up. The min requirement last time was a 5% increase. For some that is alot that is why this year it is a year long event. There is also no requirement of not playing new games though. 

So I am looking for a good say 25 players or more. Say you would like to join, give your starting pcg and what your goal percentage is. The minimum is 5% though.  This gives those with a large played backlog an opportunity. After that is up to you how you raise your score. Do you go on one game until you earn 100%. Do you complete story modes or maybe just chip away at random trophies. There are endless possibilities.

I am considering more ways to get people involved and cross talking. 

Last year I had to allow others to take over the calculations for some time so thank you @Squirlruler Your program was a life saver from having to hand calculate all the participants.

So what are the rules? 

No cheating, shouldn't need to say it but you have to. Also the point is to play your games so games that allow you to skip playing it  such as Jak and Daxter should be avoided unless done legit.

Stacking is ok, but please no Autopopping. Same theory as above.

No hiding games you have started once the competition begins.  

Begins Jan 1st 0001 Ends DEC 31st. 

I look forward to seeing some new faces and return players that may not have gotten all the way to thier goal. 

Participants

I’d like to sign up. Would give me a good reason to actually fully finish games and try to get closer my goal of a 100% profile.

My Current % is 91% and the target goal is 97%.

Don’t know how reasonable it will be for me too achieve those results, epically due to the games I need to clear in order to rise my completion number.

But I’m gonna give it my all!

Edited by Wild-Arms-R

Going to try to keep my updates constant on Sunday nights even though this week I have tomorrow off for an American holiday so without further ADO here is my week 2 update:

I completed FF15 base game and got the platinum after 4 years and some change, also completed 100%  the July 2017 update DLC  (which was only 2 trophies) and got the Royal pack DLC to 92%.  All that is left for royal pack is the data log bonze but since I would have to diver into some optional dungeons to even unlock the menance dungeons to finish the 80% of the datalog, I felt I needed a break, I have put over 75 hrs into the game not counting the comrades DLC I didn't before signing up for the event, I will come back for the other 4 DLC later.  Especially since I the royal pack physical disc came with all the DLC but the Aryden DLC.

I also finished off the Assassin's Creed 3 DLC tyranny of George Washington Episode 1 to 100%.  again working on that one slowly as the controls and game play for the DLC is a little frustrating.  Started a new ps3 game from my backlog Record of Agarest war 2 or as psnprofiles has it listed Agarest: Generation of War 2.  Only 3% in as I just started it today and haven't played more than the opening sequence.

Start of the week 2 =  73.74% 

End of Week 2       =  73.87% (with a high of 74.47% before opening the new game)

Games played at Start of week 2 = 106 

Games played at End of week 2  = 107

Completed Games stayed the same at 56.

Platinum games went up from 58 to 59 (yea)

• Like 1

Monday update

Quick update and recap of the past week..

Nioh

Plugging away at this game when schedules line up as playing through it with a friend. Making progress slowly but surely.

Sniper Elite 3

This was the oldest uncompleted game in my backlog and had been there for a long while. I had no plans to pull it out just yet as was working on other games but for whatever reason I saw a session created for it requesting a 3rd person to help knock out a couple ribbons in the MP. So I re-installed the game to help out as I would have needed those ribbons eventually too.

Stats

- Starting Month = 81.18%     - Starting Month Platinums = 69

- Current Month = 81.72%     - Current Month Platinums = 69

Monthly Gain/Loss

Completion = +0.54%

Platinums = 69

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

I’d like to sign up. Would give me a good reason to actually fully finish games and try to get closer my goal of a 100% profile.

My Current % is 91% and the target goal is 97%.

Don’t know how reasonable it will be for me too achieve those results, epically due to the games I need to clear in order to rise my completion number.

But I’m gonna give it my all!

Welcome and good luck with your goal. Luckily it is a year long event, so there is no reason that you can slowly chip away at your goal

• Like 2