Attack on Completion 2021 ( Year 4)

Started previously, completed:

Stranger of Sword City (2 trophies earned)

Started previously, in progress:

Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes (no trophy progress yet)

Started in 2021, in progress:

Pic-A-Pix Pieces 2 (NA PS4) (11 trophies earned, 64% completion)

Pic-A-Pix Classic 2 (NA PS4) (8 trophies earned, 17% completion)

Started in 2021, completed:

Alphaset by POWGI (NA Vita)

Alphaset by POWGI (NA PS4)

Autumn's Journey

Pic-A-Pix Classic (NA PS4)

Current completion: 97.47%

Making good progress on my quest to get to 199 plats before Ys IX comes out.  Up to 197 plats now and working on 198 and 199.  Completion is a bit down, but since I won't be starting any further games this month it should go back up to a bit higher than I started before the month is over, hopefully.

9 hours ago, RikuKelev said:

Unrelated:

Did they remove the "wishlist" feature (marking game or add-on with a heart) from the store or am I blind? 

Yes they did, but you can still view the old site in many regions via the links in this topic:

Or you can access a better version of the store here that allows for wishlisting and also will email when a game goes on sale.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ladynadiad said:

Yes they did, but you can still view the old site in many regions via the links in this topic:

Or you can access a better version of the store here that allows for wishlisting and also will email when a game goes on sale.

Thank you so much ?

Slowly oh so slowly i'm getting new trophies and my percentage goes up a bit since this event started. Biggest problems are 1) playing an insanely long grindy game called Earth Defense Force 4.1 (EDF) which i played nearly 90 hours for 13 of 52 trophies and it'll be 300+ hours until i'll get the last one ? and 2) i'm almost done studying and must put my efforts in different areas than videogames :D

I don't play much besides EDF but if i do i hop around alot :D Got a few trophies Rocketbirds 2, The Division 2, X-Morph Defense and Nexomon Extinction :) too bad i didn't get any new trophies in either Borderlands 3 or Yu-Gi-Oh Millennium Duels :( can't get anymore in Bloodborne :D

So for this and probably next month i expect not many new trophies in my log but at least the completion percentages goes only up this way :)

Finally I have made it back up from the point from when I started my last game. 

Starting PCG 61.19%

Current PCG 61.32%

Working on:

S785f8e.png 

S22d9f1.png

S5c34f0.png

Started back up on Dragon Ball again and finished up Saga 2. At the same time in the lulls working on some crosswords so I hopefully can get closer to getting it complete. And one new game for my Vita to start. It is a short one that will not make too much of a dent in my PCG. I love these games though and for Vita I am down to a few. 

• Like 1

Update 2 

Starting Completion Percentage: 64.11%

Completion Percentage on Jan 11: 65.82% + 1.71%

Current Completion Percentage: 66.59% + 0.77%

I earned 2 trophies in Doom while I was testing if co-op could be done solo with 2 controllers. For the kills yes but the Not So Bad trophy I might need the help of my husband.

I also earned a few trophies in COD BOCW 

And the other trophies are from RDR2, I want that plat and I want it to be my 1500th trophy. I finished the story and now playing the epilogue, been attacked by a bear 12 times and killed him afterwards so that is going smooth, the animals I miss are mostly dessert animals and that darn cougar. Oh and I can't seem to find a rooster, I got the chickens no problem but where are those roosters? I have to replay a lot of mission since I'm not good it getting gold medals.

Gaming progress will be back to normal and a lot slower since I had to go back to work ? But one day I will have that RDR2 plat and it will be my 1500th trophy.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, zane4246 said:

I am starting at 24.84%

I want to hit at least 30% 

But more so trying to get to 50 total platinums this year.

On 1/18/2021 at 2:33 AM, Wild-Arms-R said:

I’d like to sign up. Would give me a good reason to actually fully finish games and try to get closer my goal of a 100% profile.

My Current % is 91% and the target goal is 97%.

Don’t know how reasonable it will be for me too achieve those results, epically due to the games I need to clear in order to rise my completion number.

But I’m gonna give it my all!

Added.

Whelp, my % this month is going to drop. I decided I want Transistor to be my #100th so I will be starting that soon. Hopefully it won't take that long to complete and prep for 100.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, mareepx said:

No progress to report since my last update. Purchased a second hand Xbox One at the end of the last week and have been playing Forza Horizon 4 since. Will probably get back on the Playstation when my copy of Hitman 3 arrives, it's due tomorrow. 

Starting Percent = 55.33%

Previous update = 55.75%

Current Percent = 56.36%

In anticipation of my copy of Hitman 3 arriving later today, last night I decided to plug the PS5 back in instead of the Xbox and cleaned up the last trophies I needed on Bugsnax! Overall, whilst I liked the aesthetic, soundtrack, and thought the characters were pretty well written, I was never huge on the gameplay even though I think the concept behind the game was pretty solid. Was a little bit frustrating at times but overall a pretty straightforward affair which is good. Whilst I'm glad that there's still the money and mindset around to make games like this, but they're just not really my thing. Nevertheless, one less game in my backlog and one more platinum trophy!

I also purchased, played and completed Loot Hero DX afterwards, because as previously mentioned, I am a sucker for cheap, easy, fast platinums, and hey, they help bring that completion percentage upwards! Only took me just over 10 minutes and as far as these cheap and quick games it was one I actually quite liked for the short amount of time I spent with it.

Anyway, in spite of the increase in completion percentage last night, I know that as soon as my Hitman 3 disc gets inside my Playstation it's going to come back down quite a bit!

• Like 3

On 18.1.2021 at 4:27 PM, lil_nicky423 said:

Hey everyone, first weekly update for me.

Not the most productive week as I did have some unexpected travel for work which limited to me to really just the weekend.  My current focus is Demon's Souls, Ghost of Tsushima, Hitman.  

Demon's Souls

No progress this week.  Work derailed this one a little bit but I plan on getting back to this at least for a couple days this week. 

Ghost of Tsushima

I started Ghost at release but it never really grabbed me.  Gameplay is great and visuals are amazing, but the pacing seems a bit too slow for my taste.  That said, upon revisiting the title I'm enjoying it quite a bit more.  I'm at what I believe is the end of Act 2 but my OCD with is keeping me tied up unveiling all the '?' marks on my map.

Hitman 

With Hitman 3 releasing this week my interests shifted to also finally getting around to finishing this one.  I wrapped up Paris and have a couple runs in Sapienza under my belt.  This one is going to be a slow burn for me.  

As mentioned by a couple people, I've also drawn inspiration from @gladiatorrrrrrr 's progress tracking, see below for my weekly snapshot:

1-18-21.png

Forward looking:

I plan on continuing with all three games mentioned above.  On deck I have Persona 5 Royale and Nioh 2, both of which I've started.  I also have Godfall waiting in the wings and I'm anxious to start that as well.  Looter shooter / slasher is my cup of tea.  I may hold off a bit, as I don't want to go negative on my progress this earlier into the event.  

Be sure to get Hitman 2 online trophies asap as Hitman 2 servers will be shut down around the time Hitman 3 releases. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lil_nicky423 said:

I haven't started Hitman 2, never got around to it as I didn't finish Hitman.  Seeing as how they've pulled Hitman 2 into Hitman 3 and trimmed some of the trophies I may just got that route. 

looking at the trophies you are in for a long run. Reaching mastery level 20, which is only a bronze trophy, of for instance Miami is taking you a relatively a long time. But if you haven't played Hitman 2 it might be the best route

Regardless of the trophies, the game is really fun to do

58 minutes ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

looking at the trophies you are in for a long run. Reaching mastery level 20, which is only a bronze trophy, of for instance Miami is taking you a relatively a long time. But if you haven't played Hitman 2 it might be the best route

Regardless of the trophies, the game is really fun to do

Good to know.  I may have a bit of a jaded perspective on this one.  Hitman has so many challenges / opportunities available it's not too bad cherry picking the 5,000 XP ones (quite a few actually) making the mastery trophies more palatable.  I assumed this would be the case with Hitman 2, but it may not be.  

As you said though, despite the trophies I've enjoyed getting back to Hitman.  

• Like 1

Update 2:

I am almost back even with where the event started.

Nier:

I have almost finished NieR: Automata with only the last few story related trophies to go. I will probably end up buying a few of the trophies with in game currency as my wife bought me AC: Valhalla for my birthday last week. I am really excited to play it and I have enjoyed the last two games. (plus I need some sort of Viking related game to tie me over until GOW)

Warframe:

Only playing to get my percentage to around the 40% mark and then I will stop. I have earnt 11 trophies to get it to 36% completed but I am am not enjoying it still. I have been struggling to find a group to play with and it is not very exciting solo. 

I will also try and finish Everybody's Gone to the Rapture as well over my long weekend. That will gain an additional 0.22% trophy increase. 

• Like 3

Started previously, completed:

Stranger of Sword City (2 trophies earned)

Started previously, in progress:

Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes (no trophy progress yet, 72% completion)

Started in 2021, in progress:

Pic-A-Pix Pieces 2 (NA PS4) (16 trophies earned, 79% completion)

Started in 2021, completed:

Alphaset by POWGI (NA Vita)

Alphaset by POWGI (NA PS4)

Autumn's Journey

Pic-A-Pix Classic (NA PS4)

Pic-A-Pix Classic 2 (NA PS4)

Current completion: 97.90%

Starting completion: 97.90%

Goal: 99.00%

Making good progress in my quest to get to 199 plats before Ys IX comes out.  Just wrapped up Pic-A-Pix Classic 2 and got myself to 198.  Just have to wrap up Pic-A-Pix Pieces now and I'll be at 199.  Got myself back up to where I started from for now until I start Ys IX.  At least I'm no longer in the negative for now!

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 2

Wasn't paying attention to the dates, so missed the week update.

8 Days in

Started: 55.23%

Aim: 60%

Current: 55.41%

Went back and started eating away at Dirt Rally 2.0. Got a nice chunk out the way.

Ride 3 didn't really go to plan and I was too drunk to win the events... >.<

Sparkle 2 has been a pain in my ass for about a year. BUT, one more trophy and that'll be 100... finally!

Sniper Elite V2 should give me a nice percentage boost when I have the platinum. Although I'm recording a collectable guide at the same time, so a bit slower than usual.

• Like 3