Who was your favorite hero in 2020?

pogo_loco

Of all the games you played in 2020, which one featured your favorite lead character this year?

Chloe Frazer from 'Uncharted: Lost Legacy' momentarily led the pack for me.  I restarted Chapter 6 so many times that her addictive pronunciation of "Holy shit, is that Nadine?  Oh, she's really stepped in it now.  Need to get to her" (just before incapacitating everyone bare handed) permanently seared itself into my brain.

But recently Aloy from 'Horizon Zero Dawn' took lead.  The depth of her character defies the embellished still-frames and promotional advertisements that discouraged me from starting this game for soooo long.

So, who's your favorite?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

At the risk of being trolled, my vote would be for Abby, in The Last of Us Part II.

I know a lot of people hated how that character was used in the story or what she represented to the original characters of the first game, but I just saw her as yet another broken person in a broken world, and ended up caring very much for her.

• Like 3

Best in terms of character development: Jin & Yuna (Ghost of Tsushima) - Jin would've been dead in a ditch multiple times without Yuna, she's the real hero

Best in terms of combat: Tifa (FF7 Remake)

Best in terms of cuteness: Astro (Astro's Playroom)

Worst Hero: Batman (Arkham Asylum/Arkham City) - He is so boring

Worst Villain: Joker (Arkham Asylum/Arkham City) - He is so annoying

Edited by peffsi
  • Like 2