Magick2014

GTA 5 modders

9 posts in this topic

Hello, i have been flagged in 2 games GT5 and GT6 which was my fault because i edited the save files and got caught for unlocking trophies from that aswell.
What i wanted to talk about is GTA 5 where there are a lot of modders who can simply set my rank to 8k in seconds, money drop me, give me unobtainable trophies like "run like the wind" and other things. 
Like i said i have been flagged in 2 games. but if i get flagged in GTA 5 because of modders which isn't even up to me do i get removed from the leaderboards? Since i know i can join private sessions in GTA 5 online and play there alone and all that, but i find it quite boring and im wondering if someone does mod me how do i prove im innocent and that i dont use mods or anything like that??? I already got 2 games flagged so idk i dont really want to play GTA 5 story and online and finish the trophies there. Mainly i dont have friends who still paly GTA 5 on ps3 and i will have to do alot of races and other activeties with random players and have the chance of them modding me to negative RP (meaning i need to grind from rank 1 to rank 2 for 10years) or modding me to high rank and mess up my rank progress and make it seem like i cheated and got all rank trophies within seconds and i dont even know which is worse.

for example from my research this person: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2093-grand-theft-auto-v/zomba666 has gotten ranked really fast and he is still shown in the rankings leaderboards and his GTA 5 is not hidden from the list. I also was reading his forum post, but i didn't really understand what the people were saying there. Some said it's his fault others said it's not and i dont really know what to believe rn. I assume u don't count if some modder gives u rp and sets ur trophy awards seconds apart, but i wanna know for sure. And then there was this person: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2093-grand-theft-auto-v/Fenixion88ZX who even admited in a forum post that he asked modders to set a bounty on him so he can get the trophy and dip. He even got his rank 50 and rank 100 trophies illegitimately. 

whatever idc i just go back to playing league of legends then. If they cant even make up their mind if its legit or not it blows. What is the difference anyways? Either i logged on 3y ago and someone set bounty on me and i waited 50min or i do it now and i get bounty for 50min. Its not like i skip the 50min waiting time because the trophy is "unobtainable" .

51 minutes ago, Magick2014 said:

but if i get flagged in GTA 5 because of modders which isn't even up to me do i get removed from the leaderboards?

There is one group of people who can give you a definitive answer to this question. All anyone else on these forums can do is speculate:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/staff/

I think what bothers me are all of the people who used modders and they just get a slap on the wrist.  One of the trophies that is now on the whitelist kinda just killed it for me.

1 minute ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

I think what bothers me are all of the people who used modders and they just get a slap on the wrist.  One of the trophies that is now on the whitelist kinda just killed it for me.

where do i find the trophy whitelist?

4 minutes ago, Magick2014 said:

who do i contact?

Any of the Cheater Removers. You can Private Message them or catch them in Discord.