[Poll/Discussion] What to do with Cyberpunk 2077 now?

Merco

[Poll] What are you going to do with Cyberpunk 2077?  

436 members have voted

1. 1. What are your plans for the game?

• Go for a refund
    • Play through the issues
    • I was going to buy it, but now I won't
    • I was going to buy it, but now I can't
    • I've got it, but I won't play it for a while/wait for patches

I am playing it , it's phenomenal game ??? , powerful gameplay,??? not a single crash I experienced. My only complaint is dull graphics, that's it. On my way to platinum ?. Don't need refund, just hope future patches will fix any issues.

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 3

All you guys keep complaining about Cyberpunks issues... But bear in mind it is actually you(the fans) that rushed its release.. 

People complaining about it being delayed all the time, and now its a unfinnished game, it should of not been released for another 3months  ? just saying, i didnt have alot of issues with it tho..  i got the plat, and speaking of the game , for me this is the game of the generation, ?

Whenever the ps5 disc version comes,im getting it. Even if its with or without trophies, just to support cd project red for making such an awsome game?

• Like 3

If the game wasn't something you were interested in the first place, I say skip it completely and move on to other potential games. If you were interested in it but were brushed back by all the bitching and controversy, I'd say wait for the PS5 version to come out, and wait for patches so the game will be better optimized for the console.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

All you guys keep complaining about Cyberpunks issues... But bear in mind it is actually you(the fans) that rushed its release.. 

People complaining about it being delayed all the time, and now its a unfinnished game, it should of not been released for another 3months  1f44d.png just saying, i didnt have alot of issues with it tho..  i got the plat, and speaking of the game , for me this is the game of the generation, 1f917.png

Whenever the ps5 disc version comes,im getting it. Even if its with or without trophies, just to support cd project red for making such an awsome game1f44d.png

Cheers Bro ????????

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Spaz said:

If the game wasn't something you were interested in the first place, I say skip it completely and move on to other potential games. If you were interested in it but were brushed back by all the bitching and controversy, I'd say wait for the PS5 version to come out, and wait for patches so the game will be better optimized for the console.

????????

• Like 3