Mitsaras_Mic97

Do you need rocket pass for 100% Rocket League?

10 posts in this topic

I have no idea what Rocket Pass is and I got 100% in Rocket League twice (on two different accounts).

So, I'd say no...

EDIT: my comment is in relation to the paid version, not sure about free to play

Edited by ONUOsFan

12 minutes ago, ONUOsFan said:

I have no idea what Rocket Pass is and I got 100% in Rocket League twice (on two different accounts).

So, I'd say no...

I read somewhere that u need rocket pass in order to trade Items , so 2 trophies are unobtainable without it ?

7 minutes ago, Mitsaras_Mic97 said:

I read somewhere that u need rocket pass in order to trade Items , so 2 trophies are unobtainable without it ?

even if you had the game before it became free to play?

You need to buy *something* for RL to be allowed to trade. I think the cheaper option is to buy the 5€ bundle and that will be enough.

4 minutes ago, HusKy said:

You need to buy *something* for RL to be allowed to trade. I think the cheaper option is to buy the 5€ bundle and that will be enough.

Thank you very much ! 

On 12/18/2020 at 2:57 PM, TalalHmd said:

even if you had the game before it became free to play?

Ah, I forgot it went FTP and I'm honestly not sure if that impacts anything. I've had the game since way back in the beginning when it was on PS+.

5 minutes ago, ONUOsFan said:

Ah, I forgot it went FTP and I'm honestly not sure if that impacts anything. I've had the game since way back in the beginning when it was on PS+.

The F2P update made several unwelcome changes to how certain trophies are earned and some pointless changes to the game overall.

As a player who has only played Rocket League after it went free to play, I now have 82 of the 88 possible trophies. 

I am pretty sure that the "swap meet" trophy is the only trophy unobtainable unless you pay for the 500 credits to be allowed to trade with another player.

I still need:

Heartbreaker 

Metaverse 

Swap Meet 

Together is better

People person

Squad Goals 

Edited by LeftyPlayz
Bad spelling