Rough Landing

Psychedout

On 18.12.2020 at 9:47 PM, Tripple_Barnett said:

You may have to use some perk points to melee damage. That helped me after failing several times

Or do the exact opposite actually. What worked for me (and I found out about it on reddit) was using Tabula-Erasa to erase all my perks. On of the perks was screwing with the landing, so V would fall and trip awkwardly instead of hitting the ground with the shockwave.

I managed to do it without a single perk point invested in anything on easy difficulty. If you don't kill them with one shot, throw some chemical granade first do deplete their helath bars.

Edited by NarcissusBaz
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Nothing seems to be working for me just no damage at all.

Ignore the videos and jump from a much higher point. Even after unglitching the berserk mod I could not kill the guys in spots from all those guide videos. What did the trick for me was jumping off a high cliff near Arasaka Estate. There's Assault in Progress near the mansion in Westbrook (North Oak). The cliff is high enough I managed to obliterate two dudes below. If that still doesn't work, just read the tips above and check which perks glitch the berserk mod (too many possibilities to list here, check Bing).

---

Mind that this Berserk mod and trophy overall is broken as hell, so you might have a lot of problems doing it. If you order the trophies: rarity -> PSN, this is the rarest trophy of them all, so... good luck.

Edited by NarcissusBaz

1 hour ago, NarcissusBaz said:

Ignore the videos and jump from a much higher point. Even after unglitching the berserk mod I could not kill the guys in spots from all those guide videos. What did the trick for me was jumping off a high cliff near Arasaka Estate. There's Assault in Progress near the mansion in Westbrook (North Oak). The cliff is high enough I managed to obliterate two dudes below. If that still doesn't work, just read the tips above and check which perks glitch the berserk mod (too many possibilities to list here, check Bing).

---

Mind that this Berserk mod and trophy overall is broken as hell, so you might have a lot of problems doing it. If you order the trophies: rarity -> PSN, this is the rarest trophy of them all, so... good luck.

Cheers i actually got lucky there was a group of a few guys and next them was explosive cans i jumped on them blew them up killed the guys and trophy popped.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2020 at 3:37 PM, catfish4wat said:

Basically do a non lethal takedown on Both enemies and put the bodies close to each other and then do it

i did it at the location of the video below

Great Idea!

Yeah this is my last trophy and it’s giving me issues. I’m going to try and use the Projectile Launch arms / non lethal and then arrange the bodies and jump on them. 

Thanks I’ll keep u posted 

It was so frustrating for me to get this trophy, it is definitely buggy. Spent nearly two hours trying to get it, tried several locations according to youtubers, sorry, INFLUENCERS, claiming their method will definitely work. I literally landed in front of two guys and every time only one got affected, the other one was like "Hmm?"

Tried many high vantage points, etc. When I finally managed to get the trophy, the height was so low I was surprised it worked. So just try, repeat and pray I guess?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, villdoc said:

So I just got the trophy and was so easy 

1- Use tranquilizer on 2 enemies 

2- Place both bodies on top of each other next to low roof

3- Activate Berzerk and jump on them. 

Trophy Will pop 

I just wish it would work just, you know, naturally so players wouldn't have to come up with methods like this. But nice one!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, matthew_svk said:

I just wish it would work just, you know, naturally so players wouldn't have to come up with methods like this. But nice one!

Agreed! I was jumping off buildings trailers containers cars you name it. Spent hours then after tranquilizer and stacking bodies took 2 minutes. Don’t like the berserk build anyway. 

• Like 1