Aiming on Master Mode

sn4pper92

3 hours ago, sn4pper92 said:

Llegué al último torneo en cada modo. 

No hay ayuda para apuntar. ¿Cómo haces eso? 

Quiero decir, especialmente si la bola blanca está cerca del final de la mesa, es absolutamente imposible decir hacia dónde se dirige. 

¿Algún consejo?

There is no help when aiming, playing a lot you will learn it cost me a lot to be able to beat 8 ball master, 9 ball is much easier

On 19.12.2020 at 1:53 AM, SantiagoAdam-17 said:

There is no help when aiming, playing a lot you will learn it cost me a lot to be able to beat 8 ball master, 9 ball is much easier

You may have any tipps how to play? 

What was your main tactic? 

The KI hits nearly every shot, but is not able to do plant shots. Is this maybe the key? 

I am sure, this is more than only training. Even if you hit 90 % you would loose against the master KI. 

Edited by sn4pper92

This game is an insult to the game of pool. Do not try to to understand it.

The computer opponents are laughable. They are not able to play position with their cue ball at all. They never use spin/side/english. So the devs made the decision to just make them able to pot any ball from any angle instead. It's no use trying to play safe putting the cue ball on a rail, it does not make a difference for them.

The opponents are also able to calculate every shot beforehand, including the flukes. So if it can fluke you into a snooker or a ball to go in, it will do so. So it's almost never an option to play safe.

I have no tips for you, except for just try to keep playing despite the unfair disadvantage you are at. Even master opponents will sometimes just drop the white ball in after the 8-ball (in the same pocket) because they are unable to use spin at all. Never give up hope before the game is over, and walk away for a while before you're about to throw your contoller at the television.

On 20.12.2020 at 2:00 AM, sn4pper92 said:

The KI hits nearly every shot, but is not able to do plant shots. Is this maybe the key? 

I haven't tried to beat the master tournaments in a while but when I did, I definitely tried to push the AI into plant shots, and then play with ball in hand. Still, a lot of luck is needed to win 4 out of 7; in both 8-ball and 9-ball I only have the final match to win, but the unfairness of the AI is so infuriating that I dumped the game. 

• Like 1