Shepard Glitch

Danatblair

• 5 months later...

I've got the same issue. I've noticed that the description and the requirements of the sheep are in Russian when you move your cursor over it. Also, after restoring the sheep pen, the description for the sheep disappears. Maybe the bug occurs not because of the sheep but because of the pen - the shepard can interact with the sheep but when he gets there he doesn't know where to take it since the pen doesn't work properly? 

I've tried playing the level without using the speed boost, same result though. 

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Did anyone figure out a way around this glitch?  I can't progress past this level :/

Looking at the people who have earned 100% they all seem to be US based, whereas the people with European profiles are stuck at 1 Bronze trophy.

Not quite, there are at least two UK based people who made it past the Shepard trophy. But then, the total sample size of people playing the game is rather small to begin with.

I really hope a solution will be found, a friend of mine is stuck as well and I don't want to start the game before a way has been found to get past this level...

5 hours ago, NoraSilberreif said:

Not quite, there are at least two UK based people who made it past the Shepard trophy. But then, the total sample size of people playing the game is rather small to begin with.

I really hope a solution will be found, a friend of mine is stuck as well and I don't want to start the game before a way has been found to get past this level...

I have messaged one of them asking which version he played.  I only saw 1 person with a UK profile though.

I have tried everything I could think of, changing difficulty, changing system language, doing tasks in a different order, but that god damn pen glitches the sheep out every time :/

Edited by Dark_Overlord
  • Like 1

So I got a response from the publishers

Hello! We're sorry that you had to encounter this problem. This issue willl be fixed, but it may take some time, because developer group for this project is currently dismissed. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I have asked for clarification that the issue will definitely be fixed

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...