Cyberpunk patch 1.05

soziaLSturmi

36 minutes ago, FrancescoS4658 said:

Still bugged for me, Discount Doc mission, I can't find the last body and the shard, send a crew :/

Hello, same here :( Last body is still gone :S 

The update patched one of the cyberpsycho mission I had glitched (far upper left on map) but not this one unfortunately :/

12 hours ago, blazeadeel said:

if i pause the game while playing and go to settings I cant back out with "O" post patch. have to close the app. anyone else? then when i went to settings in the main menu the game told me my settings save is corrupted and the game is reverting to default settings but I was able to  back out of the settings 

7 hours ago, iGoBangCrashBoom said:

I went into settings to turn off the film grain option and I am unable to back out after turning it off, if I turn it back on I am able to back out using the circle button. its very strange to me that toggling settings disables the ability to back out of the setting menu.

Came here to see if anyone else had this issue.

For me it seems changing ANY setting, will make it unable to back out of the settings.

Just resetting all settings is the only way I can get back out of the settings menu.

I’ve not had the settings issue on PS5 but if it helps I changed the settings to turn back on film grain/chromatic aberration from the main menu (after starting the game fresh from patch). I then loaded my save game and then turned those two visual settings back off again while in game, no issue here either.

But the game crashes continue with 2 in the last 4hrs so if you haven’t started the game yet just wait until March and see what the deal is then.

48 minutes ago, XXIIlII said:

>Downloaded update.

>Opened the settings to change some stuff.

>Can't exit settings and need to restart the game.

Amazing. Do these idiots test anything before releasing it?

Thats what im asking for the last 500 years, patch after patch everything seems to get worse for me. Single gig still bugged wow I don't wanna make a NG+ for this mess of a game

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, KSTORM25 said:

I’m only one trophy away and I don’t know if doing a second quick run through with a new character would even work or if I should just wait forever for a patch, stupid The Jungle trophy  

Would work if u safe before even going to the gig that bugged. I didn't got any problems with that trophy but the one which has the bugged gig in Japantown... so annoying 

About the Settings issue.

Just fired up the game and got the message where it says the settings save file was corrupt.

Now I tried changing some settings and i WAS able to back out of the settings menu.

Hope they fix this soon. But at least I was able to change stuff to how I want it.

On 19/12/2020 at 0:40 PM, Erkawest said:

Crafting glitch def still works as well as the painting one

Find an area with loads of cola machines buy as many as you can. Then deconstruct them if it worked the colas will deconstruct but not disappear from your inventory so you can deconstruct repeatedly (gives xp but not resources). If they do disappear load a save drink a cola and try again. About 20 mins to hit level 20 in crafting

Edited by Risktaker69
Sorry wrong quote attached

This patch glitched a Kerry quest for me and a lot of other people according to Google. The quest is Second Conflict, you're supposed to talk to Dum-Dum but he is no where to be found. Anyone else having this issue?

I have serious love/hate relationship with this game, every time it does something I like, it fucks me off with this shit.

5 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

This patch glitched a Kerry quest for me and a lot of other people according to Google. The quest is Second Conflict, you're supposed to talk to Dum-Dum but he is no where to be found. Anyone else having this issue?

I have serious love/hate relationship with this game, every time it does something I like, it fucks me off with this shit.

Yeah the Kerry quest glitched for me too, I skipped time by like a month the trick that worked me is driving around for 2-3 minutes after waiting.