Is 'good company' bugged?

cbh114

55 minutes ago, cbh114 said:

I was wondering if this trophy is bugged as in the profile it doesn't change if you get a win under that challenge

Unlock chaac and talon they are not bugged, 100 % confirmed......I also experienced this problem, I unlocked scorch and dahlia ,these two are bugged. Then someone told me to unlock chaac and talon, their victory counts toward trophy

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, zulqarmessi said:

Unlock chaac and talon they are not bugged, 100 % confirmed......I also experienced this problem, I unlocked scorch and dahlia ,these two are bugged. Then someone told me to unlock chaac and talon, their victory counts toward trophy

Thanks

3 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Scorch is definitely glitched so her wins don't count, I unlocked Talon and Lancer and I had no issues.

Is winned defined by a strikeout, and if so Ive won a game on all the base ops and im at 0%

3 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Scorch is definitely glitched so her wins don't count, I unlocked Talon and Lancer and I had no issues.

I believe the trophy itself is bugged atm and it's totally random which characters are actually buggy and which are not. I first unlocked Chaac and it did count the win for him but after the newest update I unlocked Lancer and Sigrid and it didn't count either of them.

My stats are also messed up atm. I can't check my stats at all since it won't let me scroll through them.

Just gonna have to wait for a fix, I guess...

3 hours ago, TelliksOnhir said:

I won with Dallas and Anvil(never played them previously) and my trophy progress won’t change. It’s 38% and I’ve won with 5 players total

Dude 6 are base characters, Dallas and Anvil are one of them. And with all 6 characters victoey u will definitely have 75% progress. Then unlock 2 more, chaac and talon. 

3 hours ago, cbh114 said:

Is winned defined by a strikeout, and if so Ive won a game on all the base ops and im at 0%

Yes any game mode, u must have match victory. Not round victory

2 hours ago, GeneSaw said:

I believe the trophy itself is bugged atm and it's totally random which characters are actually buggy and which are not. I first unlocked Chaac and it did count the win for him but after the newest update I unlocked Lancer and Sigrid and it didn't count either of them.

My stats are also messed up atm. I can't check my stats at all since it won't let me scroll through them.

Just gonna have to wait for a fix, I guess...

Yes a fixed patch is the only solution for you. Actually new characters screwed or bugged this trophy really bad

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, zulqarmessi said:

Dude 6 are base characters, Dallas and Anvil are one of them. And with all 6 characters victoey u will definitely have 75% progress. Then unlock 2 more, chaac and talon. 

Yes any game mode, u must have match victory. Not round victory

Yes a fixed patch is the only solution for you. Actually new characters screwed or bugged this trophy really bad

The thing is though I think it's fully broken as I've One a game with all default characters and it's still at 0%

28 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Sucks that this is happening to you. During the beta, you would only have to win 1 match with 8 different characters and it’ll pop right afterwards. Kinda hope they adjust the requirements for this and the 100 wins, but also I get why it’s like that. 

Do you think it would be a visual glitch?

I first won 8 games with Saint, Dima, and Ronin each, which got my percentage to 38, and since then, I have won a lot of (more than 8) games with Anvil, Dallas, and Dahlia (and to make sure also some extra wins with those first 3 rogues) but it's still stuck at 38.

UPDATE: I tried switching primary accounts through https://link.roguecompany.com/ , and also tried winning a match on PC, but my percentage is still the same.

Edited by khoshrooahmad

On 12/20/2020 at 5:56 PM, cbh114 said:

This is broken, Ive restarted the game tries to link another account deleted save data and deleted the game and reinstalled so I think the trophy is broken

Bro, you can message the latest achievers of that trophy, check out the list and then message them, hopefully some kind soul will give you helpful advice. I checked the list one guy just earned it yesterday and few before that.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, zulqarmessi said:

Bro, you can message the latest achievers of that trophy, check out the list and then message them, hopefully some kind soul will give you helpful advice. I checked the list one guy just earned it yesterday and few before that.

Yeah I'll try it

I have this problem too. I win with saint phantom chaac, dallas, ronin, but it doesn't count victory with anvil. Now i will try other rogues hope that the last patch didn't mess up with trophy

EDIT: It doen't count sigrid too...

Edited by verorip

18 hours ago, khoshrooahmad said:

I first won 8 games with Saint, Dima, and Ronin each, which got my percentage to 38, and since then, I have won a lot of (more than 8) games with Anvil, Dallas, and Dahlia (and to make sure also some extra wins with those first 3 rogues) but it's still stuck at 38.

UPDATE: I tried switching primary accounts through https://link.roguecompany.com/ , and also tried winning a match on PC, but my percentage is still the same.

Same my progress is also stuck at 38%

On 23/12/2020 at 0:26 PM, Tomb_withend said:

I've won with 8 different Rogues and it's still saying 0% progress. Everything else is counting. 

if you won a single game with 8 different charaters, it's normal. You must win 8 match with 8 different characters (64 wins in total). I understand the trophy in this way. For me sigrid and anvil didn't count after 8 wins.

Edited by verorip

7 hours ago, verorip said:

if you won a single game with 8 different charaters, it's normal. You must win 8 match with 8 different characters (64 wins in total). I understand the trophy in this way. For me sigrid and anvil didn't count after 8 wins.

You 100% sure it's win 8 matches per rouge

5 minutes ago, cbh114 said:

You 100% sure it's win 8 matches per rouge

Not 100% sure, but the trophy say so. Also i was 64% and i had 8 win with only 5 rogues and at least 1 win for other rogues. In these days i've tried to win 8 matches with anvil and sigrid but no one counted. Now i've win 8 matches with lancer and the progress raise (don't remember actually how much). Maybe it s bugged and it is a coincidence.