Is 'good company' bugged?

cbh114

22 minutes ago, verorip said:

Not 100% sure, but the trophy say so. Also i was 64% and i had 8 win with only 5 rogues and at least 1 win for other rogues. In these days i've tried to win 8 matches with anvil and sigrid but no one counted. Now i've win 8 matches with lancer and the progress raise (don't remember actually how much). Maybe it s bugged and it is a coincidence.

Okay I'll try it out

• 2 weeks later...

I have played over 300 matches (not rounds), I have won 30+ matches easily with each base characters and I have won 20+ matches with purchased character Chaac and Lancer. But my progress in "Good company" achievement is still 0% 

Edit: Got the trophy long time ago. 

Edited by samdsouza473-sam
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, samdsouza473-sam said:

I have played over 300 matches (not rounds), I have won 30+ matches easily with each base characters and I have won 20+ matches with purchased character Chaac and Lancer. But my progress in "Good company" achievement is still 0% 

Yeah it's fully bugged

21 hours ago, samdsouza473-sam said:

Yes I'm in the same boat. Apparently you can address your concerns to their reddit page. If a few of us complain about this bug they can possibly fix it with the next patch..

https://www.reddit.com/r/RogueCompany

That is the reddit page they sent me to address bugs and issues. 

4 hours ago, baejacobs said:

is the trophy requirement to win one match with each of eight characters or win eight matches with each of eight characters i'm so confused lol

the trophy guide says one match

No it's 8 wins

7 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Its one win for 8 different characters. At least that is what it was at launch. Definitely seems bugged now.

hm well i'm confused because i only have 7 characters but i won at least once with all of them and the in game tracker shows 0 out of 8 for this trophy so i thought maybe it is 8 wins per character

Edited by baejacobs

55 minutes ago, HusKy said:

That sounds like it's bugged. Scorched was bugged for this particular trophy but overall the guide here is correct: "Win 1 match with each of the 8 characters and the trophy is yours." 8 Wins total.

1 hour ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Its one win for 8 different characters. At least that is what it was at launch. Definitely seems bugged now.

Well I've won with 8 characters, I bought phantom and vi and it's still at 0% even base game characters

yeah i can confirm, this trophy is bugged. I tried several methods: play from pc, 8 wins with 8 different rogues (64 wins), nothing, the trophy didn't pop

Hope with the February update it will fixed

Edited by verorip

Just an update for everyone. Rogue Company dropped an update to fix Good Company yesterday. Is anyone surprised that it DIDNT fix the bugged trophy??? Anyways, on rogue company Twitter you can send the main page your information and tell them the achievement is bugged and they will look specifically into your account. I’ll let you know if they can fix it for me! 

58 minutes ago, JJ-LoveBomb07 said:

Just an update for everyone. Rogue Company dropped an update to fix Good Company yesterday. Is anyone surprised that it DIDNT fix the bugged trophy??? Anyways, on rogue company Twitter you can send the main page your information and tell them the achievement is bugged and they will look specifically into your account. I’ll let you know if they can fix it for me! 

It did kinda, if you buy new characters it'll work if not then it won't