Is 'good company' bugged?

cbh114

58 minutes ago, EzusJezus said:

Şerefe! 

% 75'teyim ve şimdiden 8 haydutla kazandım, bu yüzden daha fazlasını satın almalı ve en iyisini ummalı mıyım? 

Tamamlamak için kaç tane dolandırıcıya ihtiyacım var? 

En son gelen yama sonrası daha önce galibiyet almadığın kişilerle kazanman halinde kupayı alacaksın.

After the latest patch, you will get the trophy if you win with people you haven't won before.

Edited by DaivRules
Post in English, please

3 hours ago, EzusJezus said:

I had to use google translate but thanks! 

Last question, how much does 1 win count for in %

I believe 12% I think

7 hours ago, EzusJezus said:

Cheers! 

I'm at 75% and I have won with 8 rogues already, so I have to buy more and hope for the best? 

How many rogues do I need more to complete? 

Yes u willl

• Like 1

On 1/17/2021 at 9:54 AM, EzusJezus said:

How do I check my progression for this trophy I am on a PS4 I can only see the stats for how many hours I have played with each rogue? 

Been bugged for me also since the previous patch. Been a month now that I can't view it.

6 hours ago, Tomb_withend said:

I can confirm today Sunday January 17 2021 that Good Company IS STILL BUGGED!!! Even with the patch and update my progression is still not going up. Already sent a support ticket a few days ago to HiRez and they said they will look into it. 

If you actually paid attention, it's bugged for characters you already own, if you buy new ones itll work

I was stuck at 0% with Phantom and Scorch bought. I did not know that Scorch was bugged.

Now i bought Vy, I won a game with her and I was happy to see that I was at 12% ! But right after I won a game with Anvil and the progression is stuck again ! I tried with other characters but it did not want to move :( . What a mess !!

2 hours ago, NuTeLLaKiNDeR_Zz said:

I was stuck at 0% with Phantom and Scorch bought. I did not know that Scorch was bugged.

Now i bought Vy, I won a game with her and I was happy to see that I was at 12% ! But right after I won a game with Anvil and the progression is stuck again ! I tried with other characters but it did not want to move :( . What a mess !!

As I've said to countless people the progress won't go up with characters you already own, you have to buy new ones for your progress to go up

Ok, I was stuck at 38, I had Sigrid which I had never used, I won a game with her and went up to 50. won another game with her but still at 50. so not sure how exactly this thing works, u just have to use a new character and it counts as 8 wins all of a sudden? Or maybe it's just gone to win one match with 8 characters in which case you can just change your primary linked accounts and just win a match with the untouched rogues you own from the beginning.

needless to say winning with Anvil didn't change my percentage either.

Edited by khoshrooahmad
spelling error

5 hours ago, khoshrooahmad said:

Ok, I was stuck at 38, I had Sigrid which I had never used, I won a game with her and went up to 50. one another game with her but still at 50. so not sure how exactly this thing works, u just have to use a new character and it counts as 8 wins all of a sudden? Or maybe it's just gone to win one match with 8 characters in which case you can just change your primary linked accounts and just win a match with the untouched rogues you own from the beginning.

needless to say winning with Anvil didn't change my percentage either.

No you have to use new characters

After the last patch it's fixed for me, but it doesn't count the wins with rogues which i win while it was bugged. For example i won a match wit chaaac when the trophy was bugged and didn't count it. Now chaac's win still not counted, but if i buy a new rogue and i win it counts (for new rogue not chaac).

Ok, I tried Sigrid which I had never used, and on the first win, went up 12 percent. I tried all my other rogues with whom I had already won lots of matches (more than 8), and the percent didn't change. So I guess you just have to get a first win with a character to make it count. 8 wins seem not to be necessary at this point, but you probably have to unlock new rogues as the ones you already have don't count.

If you don't have enough reputation points or just can't wait out the grind, you can probably go through an easier rout switching your primary linked account to a new one with fresh rogues. This way you only have to unlock 2 rogues and since your rogues are all new and "non-glitch" you just have to win one game with each of them and voilà!

Although I'm not sure if the PS trophies are linked to in-game achievements or they count things separately, but I think the former was true before..

4 hours ago, khoshrooahmad said:

Ok, I tried Sigrid which I had never used, and on the first win, went up 12 percent. I tried all my other rogues with whom I had already won lots of matches (more than 8), and the percent didn't change. So I guess you just have to get a first win with a character to make it count. 8 wins seem not to be necessary at this point, but you probably have to unlock new rogues as the ones you already have don't count.

If you don't have enough reputation points or just can't wait out the grind, you can probably go through an easier rout switching your primary linked account to a new one with fresh rogues. This way you only have to unlock 2 rogues and since your rogues are all new and "non-glitch" you just have to win one game with each of them and voilà!

Although I'm not sure if the PS trophies are linked to in-game achievements or they count things separately, but I think the former was true before..

you need to use characters you dont already own for the trophy and you only needa win 1 game with each character

On 1/18/2021 at 2:44 AM, cbh114 said:

If you actually paid attention, it's bugged for characters you already own, if you buy new ones itll work

Yeah you would be right. Problem is I already bought all of the characters and tried all characters. Every single character STILL DOESN'T PROGRESS FOR ME. So I would recommend you probably stop assuming I'm one of those guys that do not read or pay attention to the post. Thank you

4 hours ago, baejacobs said:

i think there was just an update... did it fix it

Idk. Just got the plat. But all I can say is that you can unlock the trophy by buying rogues you haven't used before. Trophy's been bugged for me when thy released the 1.44 patch

Feel free to commend / Like /retweed

https://twitter.com/kilodawe/status/1353263056009261056?s=19

Edit:// Oh No Preview.

"Hey @HiRezStudios @RogueCompany seems like good company achievement is still glitched for #ps4 player. Neither do the last patch work retroactive, nor do wins with prepatch purchased rouges count toward the progress. Only postpatch purchased rogues do so. 

#pleasefix"

Edited by kilodawe

• 4 weeks later...

I wanted to share an update. I messaged a Hi-Rez worker (specifically working on Rogue Company). I gave him my PSN ID and had him look at my stats. Next time I logged into Eogue Company the trophy popped. Is anyone still having issues? I can link his twitter

check my trophies for verification, it popped last week 

Edited by JJ-LoveBomb07

23 hours ago, JJ-LoveBomb07 said:

Quería compartir una actualización. Le envié un mensaje a un trabajador de Hi-Rez (específicamente que trabaja en Rogue Company). Le di mi ID de PSN y le pedí que mirara mis estadísticas. La próxima vez que ingresé a Eogue Company, apareció el trofeo. ¿Alguien sigue teniendo problemas? Puedo vincular su twitter

revisa mis trofeos para verificar, apareció la semana pasada 

tell me how to contact that person please

On 15/02/2021 at 3:28 PM, JJ-LoveBomb07 said:

I wanted to share an update. I messaged a Hi-Rez worker (specifically working on Rogue Company). I gave him my PSN ID and had him look at my stats. Next time I logged into Eogue Company the trophy popped. Is anyone still having issues? I can link his twitter

Can you help me contact him aswell

On 15/02/2021 at 3:28 PM, JJ-LoveBomb07 said:

Can you please be so kind and tell me how to contact this person??

This morning I tried with the new patch 1.50 but I am still stuck at 62%. .. (already won with 9 different rogues)