The Jungle trophy

nettopeer

Anyone else experiencing problem with this trophy ? Already got all gigs in all locations ( I have checked in journal ) And I cannot see any more of Cop activites or Gigs on map.

Already read all messages and shards, tried to switch time, but nothing helps.

Any suggestions are more than welcome!

Thank you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KSTORM25 said:

Same here this is my last trophy and it’s really annoying I’ve completed everything, skipped time, tried clearing PS5 cache .... nothing works and I even submitted a ticket about it 

Please keep me / us informed if they reply anything or you find out something, I will also do. Many players have problem with this.

I also search all over web for possible answers. If i stumble upon possible solution, I will post it here.

Last solution might be start a new game, but I suppose neither that wont help.

Thanks

• Like 1

I contacted CDProjektRed about the broken trophy, they sent me to PlayStation support saying they have no control over trophies that it’s  PlayStations department apparently. So PlayStation support gave me the excuse that the trophy might be broken due to the game being removed from the PSN store and to get back to them when they put the game back on the store. ☠️ 

I just want this game to be over with at this point and move on. 

Edited by KSTORM25
  • Like 1

which may help is knowing that some activities are only available at night, others only in the day.

Some activities are consequences of other side stories and stuff and may only appear after some other content has been done first. and even then they don't appear immediately but may take a while, as some time in the game needs to pass.

I got my Watson trophy today and I thought I'd done verything and that it bugged out on me, then I played other stuff and suddenly one more gig appeared on the Watson map after a while. Completed that one, got the trophy!

It's a bit of an annoying thing to do but the best would be to crosscheck your completed Journal log with the lists of gis that are available online for each region. You might find out that you are still missing one.

Edited by Sicho

To be sure, max out your Street Cred and advance the story some gigs and side jobs appear only later on and span multiple city districts.

If you're on 50 SC, on the point of no return in the story and have cleaned up everything but you still don't have the trophies only then can they be considered bugged.

Popped for me no issues and I see others with Platinums too so keep progressing - I don't think it's possible to clean up the map until late ACT II or early ACT III anyway...

In a brazilian site a guy tell me the trophy unlocked for him after he completed the Gig: For My Son undetected, carrying the body for a car. If you do being detected don't appear to carry the body and the gig bug. I'll leave this gig for last, for sure, lol.

Other thing, this gig show up with the Pacifica icon in the journal, but it counts for  Santo Domingo

So I tried this after Reinstalled game :

completed the Gig: For My Son undetected as last remaining gig on map, while having all other missions and NCPD event done ( except for bugged Last Signal optional quest, hope it is not the one, after which any more action shows up on map :)

I am going to try new game run for this last trophy now :(

6 hours ago, nettopeer said:

completed the Gig: For My Son undetected as last remaining gig on map, while having all other missions and NCPD event done ( except for bugged Last Signal optional quest, hope it is not the one, after which any more action shows up on map :)

good luck ? 

Same thing here and a last trophy i need for a Platinum. Completed every single quest, tried to find any at daytime and nighttime, still no luck. My map is empty and I'm frustrated about this. If anyone has a workaround let me know, cause I've seen a lot of messages about starting a new game or reloading earliest save and trying all over again but those guys had no luck in it. Guess we'll have to wait for another patch.

On 2020. 12. 20. at 11:52 AM, nettopeer said:

It depends on luck. I made a massacre on all gigs with my overpowered guns. Even if the fixer said "you should play sneaky".... Hiding was never an option for me. I got every trophy. Once i had to skip times for the last blue icon. I had to skip like...4-5 times, and a game restart fixed for me. 

Got it on new game.

Started clear new game on patch 1.05, did half a story, 25 level, 50 street level, finished all gigs and NPCD actions in santo domingo and near borders of this region, and surprise.... it popped.

Good luck to all of you, if you are struggling with this.

• 2 weeks later...

Also bugged for me in 1.06, this is the only trophy I have left  - i am very suspiciuos about the "For my Son" quest.

There is no way I am making a new 15 hour playtrough to fix it, maybe a patch will help.

Edit: Went back to an early save file, made the whole territory in one sitting and it popped. (You must be above level 25 and 50 street cred)

Used Powerpyx maps not to miss anything.

Edited by yawran

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The only quest I have on the map is the final mission. 10/10 gigs in the, tried forwarding time by increments of 6 hours, slept in Vs apartment, but I seem to still be missing an NCPD event. Any tips to get it to spawn. Last thing for the plat.

Edit: I tried loading an older save and redid everything in the district. Once again, the trophy did not unlock.

Edited by sepheroithisgod

5 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

The only quest I have on the map is the final mission. 10/10 gigs in the, tried forwarding time by increments of 6 hours, slept in Vs apartment, but I seem to still be missing an NCPD event. Any tips to get it to spawn. Last thing for the plat.

Have you found all the new Fast Travel points from version 1.5?

Also, back in the day I had to redo an entire region because a scripted event never happend and I was missing one of these "NCPD events". Not sure how it works now.

Edited by zurin

On 2/17/2022 at 1:53 AM, sepheroithisgod said:

Edit: I tried loading an older save and redid everything in the district. Once again, the trophy did not unlock.

same here tried clean up whole region 3 times with all ncps and gigs

1.first time with going loud in gig for my son

2.next do some reseach and someone told me for my son is glitched so I redo all activities except my son this time doing completely undected and fuck my life still trophy not pop,I'm tired of this and thinking about waiting for autopop plat update..

Same here. I've cleaned every single activity in Santo Domingo but the trophy didn't pop. Tomorrow I'm going to redo the mission "For my son" completely stealth hoping this workaround works.

Otherwise I'm clueless... this game is broken on so many levels

Ok tried redo the mission stealth, but nothing. Definitely bugged 

Edited by ShinySpidey