The Jungle trophy

nettopeer

4 hours ago, reapereater85 said:

i finally found the NCPD event was not marked on the map. But showed up when close. Fast travel to Rancho Coronado South, travel SE on that road and look to your right you will see a large junkyard fenced in with for sale signs all over it. When you climb the fence the shard is on the body at the fire with a yellow exclamation point and enemies just grab it and trophy should pop. Let me know if this works for you all as well.

Yes this was the one I was missing. Thanks very much.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, reapereater85 said:

i finally found the NCPD event was not marked on the map. But showed up when close. Fast travel to Rancho Coronado South, travel SE on that road and look to your right you will see a large junkyard fenced in with for sale signs all over it. When you climb the fence the shard is on the body at the fire with a yellow exclamation point and enemies just grab it and trophy should pop. Let me know if this works for you all as well.

Holy shit, thank you so much. That was all I was missing. This info should really be added to the trophy guide.

Edited by sepheroithisgod
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, reapereater85 said:

You fucking saved my life. I love you man. How did you find it out?

• Like 1

On 24/02/2022 at 5:18 PM, reapereater85 said:

Yes!!!!!Thank you so much! It worked for me too. Hopefully it helps more people. 

• Like 1

Hello , please note that i got this bug at the beginning (before patch 1.5) but when i started to complete the other gig , one more gig popped so i am not sure it was really a bug but some gig appear only when you complete some others on others territory.i would be sure to complete all the rest before thinking it is bug.If it is your last trophy so yes you have an issue somewhere ^^.i have only one trophy left with the travel dataderm which was added with 1.5 patch that i search and i am done with this game lol

On 2/24/2022 at 5:18 PM, reapereater85 said:

I can not for the life of me find this. All the areas on the bit of road are fenced off with barbed wire with no way over or no for sale signs. Can anyone show me the exact location on a map please

Edit. Just realised i was going down the SW road haha. How have i got that wrong. I checked in my head it was SE. Must have got west and east mixed up. Absolute dumbass. 

Will check  again later

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2022 at 11:18 AM, reapereater85 said:

Thanks kind stranger since that’s exactly what I was missing. Went to the location cleared out the enemies and got the trophy after I looted the body with the exclamation mark on it. Cheers! 

• Like 1