ExistentialSolid's "Please Destroy Me" Detour

ExistentialSolid

New Nomination List ~ Poll #1  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following games would you like to see next?

• Moon Hunters
    • Attacking Zegeta 2
    • GoNNer 2
    • XPosed Reloaded
    • Mr. Driller: DrillLand

10 hours ago, ExistentialSolid said:

I got a full 40 minutes! 1f604.png

So you legit want to put yourself into madness, huh? No way I could handle that. I mean, speaking of the meta from this site and how I've seen people so into trophy hunting I can't even support a lifestyle like that. Real life has sucked me a lot that I must balance things first. Gaming is primarily a hobby for me, and I respect absolutely how other people manage their everyday life but in all truth despite, I would like to stick to that approach of spending more than two thirds of the day to it, my life would crumble. Hats off to people who can stand this and have developed a certain mode to be completely onto this. All in all, I can't know what other people are having it right now, so I think is totally understandable. 

Anyway, you're really inspiring me into other things, games included obviously. And by that simple fact, can tell you for sure that you're making a huge impact upon the life other person; a gamer fellow in this case! Honestly, when I see people doing this kind of stuff, this ignites my gears and puts me in motion to achieve other things and makes me wonder how far I can go with this type of challenges! Is impossible to measure the impact of your actions in a bigger scale, but I can tell that you should rest assuredly about this very obvious, yet universally forgotten fact. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

I would nominee lumines remastered

its not extremly hard but still tough and on sale right now

Lumines Remastered looks like a great choice! I'm not sure if I've ever seen a rhythm-based puzzler like this before but it looks like fun and should definitely help me build up more experience in the genre (I've never been very good at puzzle games ?). 

I have added it to the nomination list! ? Thank you for letting me know that it was on sale! 

Edited by ExistentialSolid

On 1/3/2021 at 10:21 PM, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

I’ve never played Ikaruga or SMB, but judging from what you said, it seems like SMB is more difficult. However, I remember you mentioning in a previous post that there are random elements present in the game. If that’s an apparent thing in an infamously difficult shmup, combined with your inexperience with the genre, then it could be a no-brainer on what’s more difficult. But, this is all subjective on your end, so I have no right to judge on what’s more difficult for you. Good luck on chapters 3 and 4!

Thanks, I'll try my best! ?
I agree, if I had to judge Ikaruga based only on what I've played so far, I would say SMB is slightly more difficult (for me at least). Thankfully, the random elements are not too excessive (usually only 1 or 2 short sections per level seem to have a variety of possible patterns) and can be adapted to without much difficulty. The most difficult sections, at least in the levels I've played, are not random though which definitely helps.

On 1/4/2021 at 1:42 AM, Xenoblast91 said:

So you legit want to put yourself into madness, huh? No way I could handle that. I mean, speaking of the meta from this site and how I've seen people so into trophy hunting I can't even support a lifestyle like that. Real life has sucked me a lot that I must balance things first. Gaming is primarily a hobby for me, and I respect absolutely how other people manage their everyday life but in all truth despite, I would like to stick to that approach of spending more than two thirds of the day to it, my life would crumble. Hats off to people who can stand this and have developed a certain mode to be completely onto this. All in all, I can't know what other people are having it right now, so I think is totally understandable. 

Anyway, you're really inspiring me into other things, games included obviously. And by that simple fact, can tell you for sure that you're making a huge impact upon the life other person; a gamer fellow in this case! Honestly, when I see people doing this kind of stuff, this ignites my gears and puts me in motion to achieve other things and makes me wonder how far I can go with this type of challenges! Is impossible to measure the impact of your actions in a bigger scale, but I can tell that you should rest assuredly about this very obvious, yet universally forgotten fact. 

Haha, I still get a reasonable amount of sleep most nights, don't worry! ?  The "full 40 minutes" was actually just meant to be a reference to the movie "Elf" (it's a popular Christmas movie here in the states but I'm not sure how popular it is elsewhere). Here's a short clip from the movie if you wanted to see where it came from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OgR9wB2HQA.

I'm sure my life would crumble too if I spent more than 2/3rds of each day on gaming. Balance is important and I don't think I would ever encourage anyone to deprive themselves of sleep or any of life's essentials just to play a little bit longer (occasionally might not be a big deal but making a habit of it would, of course, be detrimental to your health). Keeping your mind and body healthy is important and dramatically reduces the chances of burn out. I admire some of the dedicated players out there that really push themselves but often wonder how long they can keep it up before they inevitably crack.    
I'm happy to hear that my silly challenge could inspire you! This will sound childish and naïve (reality can often be cold and indifferent), but I believe the only thing standing between most people and any given goal in life is how determined they are to go out and achieve it. If you have enough determination, no amount of obstacles and setbacks will prevent you from achieving your goal. But, if you don't really care about the goal in the first place, giving up will sound more and more enticing until you eventually give in. For something like video games, practice is everything. If you are willing to put in the time, success is inevitable.

On 1/4/2021 at 6:49 AM, PL_Tomasz_G said:

At least wrong Challenge If its possible Coop. So VVVVVV should be your Challenge 1f60d.png

Im sure you can beat it

Don't worry, I'm sure we will get to VVVVVV sooner or later! ? The next poll will likely begin in a few weeks once Ikaruga is finished so, if you would like to see me play VVVVVV, consider voting on the game once the poll is up! 

On 1/4/2021 at 7:07 AM, PL_Tomasz_G said:

Leo's Fortune. Never played it but heard its not a cakewalk

Leo's Fortune is a really good one! ? The game has a serious reputation among platforming fans for it's no-death run so it should definitely present a challenge! 

I will add it to the nomination list!

• Like 1

One thing i wanna say about hardest Games ever.  I think beat VVVVVV without death and collect all 20 trinkets is a 20/10 in difficulty. We can be glad it is not a trophy

Never played Crypt of the Necrodancer but doubt its harder

Edited by PL_Tomasz_G

46 minutes ago, PL_Tomasz_G said:

One thing i wanna say about hardest Games ever.  I think beat VVVVVV without death and collect all 20 trinkets is a 20/10 in difficulty. We can be glad it is not a trophy

Lol. Guide made by floriiss has it 10/10 and 900hours 

4 hours ago, PL_Tomasz_G said:

There’s maybe 2 difficult to get trinkets, it wouldn’t be that much difference. Muscle memory would kick in fast since it’s just a couple of rooms to learn. Crypt is still miles harder. A better comparison would be shit like 200 super trackmasters in trackmania, or all diamonds in Trials rising. I feel like the former would surpass crypt by a fair margin, but certainly nothing on V6 would do that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darkette said:

or all diamonds in Trials rising.

..or all zero faults in Trials Rising. While there are more people with all diamonds in that game (which is still absolutely insane when you think about it), I know of exactly one person that has zero faults in all tracks (obviously it comes down to ninja tracks, and to Black Belt specifically). Starting from scratch (also skill-wise), easily hundreds of hours, most likely well over 1000.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Spaz said:

It’s a bit difficult to find a real PS3 controller anymore. There is literally a ton of cheap Chinese knockoffs on Amazon. I was scammed last year because I thought I got a real PS3 controller. Turns out the controller was fake, buttons felt more stiff to the touch, control sticks weren’t as smooth, and the shoulder buttons creaked every time I pressed them down. This in turn makes some games a little more difficult to play.

I struggle just trying to find real PS4 controllers.

There are a ton of knockoff controllers on eBay as well and I bought 4-5 over a 1 year period that ended up being cheap fakes before I realized that it would be far cheaper to just pay full price at a reputable retailer than deal with any more headache.

The biggest problem for me with the fake controllers was that the buttons didn't register at the same speed as an official controller. What I mean by that is that if you mashed any particular button too quickly, only a few of those presses would actually register. It was kind of like a cheap TV remote in that regard and made rhythm games basically unplayable (it didn't help that the fake controllers often held a 2 hour charge at best). 

19 hours ago, Spaz said:

Interesting. This was a PS Plus game and like most I picked up the game through that. But the gameplay felt off, like it was trying to be like Mega Man but failed to execute.

One of many examples of Japanese developers doing a superior job in game mechanics. Dark Souls you would think would have a couple decent knockoffs. So far I haven’t found anything that emulates the gameplay quite as well. I tried out Lords of the Fallen, and it is literally a poor mans Dark Souls. Cumbersome and not that fun to play.

I haven't found anything that emulates the gameplay of Dark Souls well either. I gave both Lords of the Fallen and The Surge a shot on XB1 and dropped them both within a few hours. I couldn't get into Nioh either although that one at least feels like less like a knockoff than something like Lords of the Fallen. 

Another good example would be Breath of the Wild and knockoffs like Immortals: Fenyx Rising and Windbound. I would also put Genshin Impact there to some degree but it clearly became a massive success regardless. 

19 hours ago, Spaz said:

Having an OG PS4 may put me at an disadvantage. Several late era PS4 games were seemingly built with the PS4 Pro in mind. That of course has Boost Mode which improves performance. Buying the Pro now is completely worthless though. 

If it’s as tight and strict as people say, Crash 4 is easiest the hardest in the series to platinum.

I've honestly never considered upgrading. Even at launch, the PS4 Pro didn't really offer enough incentive for existing PS4 owners to justify the purchase.

I think Crash 4 will be alright on an OG PS4. I'll be playing on OG at any rate. Load times might be more of a pain but I doubt going from 60 FPS to 40 FPS will significantly affect the experience. If we were talking frame-perfect inputs then the drop would be more of an issue but even platinum relic times don't demand that much precision.

5 hours ago, Darkette said:

There’s maybe 2 difficult to get trinkets, it wouldn’t be that much difference. Muscle memory would kick in fast since it’s just a couple of rooms to learn. Crypt is still miles harder. A better comparison would be shit like 200 super trackmasters in trackmania, or all diamonds in Trials rising. I feel like the former would surpass crypt by a fair margin, but certainly nothing on V6 would do that.

OK. I only wrote what i think about to complete VVVVVV with all trinkets. VENI VIDI VICI is hard enough to get for V Ranks IMO. We talk about hundredths of a second to react at the right Moment.. The second thing is your own nerves. But sure i dont play the games you mention above so my reply  wasnt properly in this case. At least  a Run with all trinket would increase the difficulty to "Not possible" for me self

Edited by PL_Tomasz_G
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ExistentialSolid said:

I struggle just trying to find real PS4 controllers.

There are a ton of knockoff controllers on eBay as well and I bought 4-5 over a 1 year period that ended up being cheap fakes before I realized that it would be far cheaper to just pay full price at a reputable retailer than deal with any more headache.

The biggest problem for me with the fake controllers was that the buttons didn't register at the same speed as an official controller. What I mean by that is that if you mashed any particular button too quickly, only a few of those presses would actually register. It was kind of like a cheap TV remote in that regard and made rhythm games basically unplayable (it didn't help that the fake controllers often held a 2 hour charge at best).

Sadly we already reached that point.

The fake PS3 controller isn't horrible, I still have it, but it doesn't register as quickly as the real PS3 controllers. I will be playing Metal Gear Solid 2 sometime in the near future, and I know in the VR missions you have to play some hold up missions. Tapping a button and holding a button does different commands, and that's the real notable difference between my fake PS3 controller and real PS3 controllers. Sadly my real PS3 controllers have been beaten and some of the controls don't work anymore. So I'll see how that goes, been meaning to play MGS2 for a really long time now. Sort of sad it's taken me this long.

I haven't found anything that emulates the gameplay of Dark Souls well either. I gave both Lords of the Fallen and The Surge a shot on XB1 and dropped them both within a few hours. I couldn't get into Nioh either although that one at least feels like less like a knockoff than something like Lords of the Fallen. 

Another good example would be Breath of the Wild and knockoffs like Immortals: Fenyx Rising and Windbound. I would also put Genshin Impact there to some degree but it clearly became a massive success regardless.

I don't know The Surge, but in Lords of the Fallen they basically said screw the game mechanics. You could be wearing heavy armor in that game and it wouldn't make much difference compared to wearing lighter armor. In Dark Souls, having fairly light armor makes a huge difference. With heavy armor, you are dragged down because of its weight. But in Lords of the Fallen, there's really not many good comparisons.

I guess you could say Mighty No 9 is to Mega Man 11 what Lords of the Fallen is to Dark Souls. Mega Man 11 looks and plays wonderfully, controls are fluid and precise, gameplay is fun and addicting. Mighty No 9 in contrast just looks like the opposite, horrible graphics, and some serious gameplay flaws.

I've honestly never considered upgrading. Even at launch, the PS4 Pro didn't really offer enough incentive for existing PS4 owners to justify the purchase.

I think Crash 4 will be alright on an OG PS4. I'll be playing on OG at any rate. Load times might be more of a pain but I doubt going from 60 FPS to 40 FPS will significantly affect the experience. If we were talking frame-perfect inputs then the drop would be more of an issue but even platinum relic times don't demand that much precision.

I probably would of just settled for the PS4 Slim had I waited another year. I mean, the Pro does nothing really beneficiary for indie games. Since you're the kind of guy who enjoys good indie games, the Pro probably wasn't for you.

Well I don't want Crash 4 to run like Just Cause 3 did for me. In JC3 the framerate dipped into the teens and single digits, making it almost unplayable at times. Some people with the PS4 Pro told me the game ran a lot better on that. Crash 4 probably isn't too good of a comparison because it's technically a cartoon, you don't need to have as fantastic of visuals in stuff like Ratchet and Clank, Medievil and Spyro the Dragon as you do in Uncharted, God of War and Assassin's Creed. To be honest I think the N Sane Trilogy of Crash ran at lower than 40 FPS for me, so if Crash 4 runs at that framerate on an OG PS4 that's actually an improvement.

7 hours ago, Darkette said:

I have the game via PS Plus so I'm curious to hear from those who have all the trophies. You have the no death trophy and the gravitron which look taunting on their own. But I have barely played the game so I really don't know much. Would like to hear from you how it compares with Super Meat Boy and other hard platforming games.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

I see you haven't Platinumed it yet but I nominee Catherine Full Body.

Catherine: Full Body is one I keep meaning to go back to! I'm embarrassed to admit I will probably need to resort to YouTube videos to solve some of the later levels on hard/hard remix and the Rapunzel arcade levels. :P 

It's a great pick and I have added it to the nomination list!

19 hours ago, Darkette said:

17 hours ago, det_gittes said:

..or all zero faults in Trials Rising. While there are more people with all diamonds in that game (which is still absolutely insane when you think about it), I know of exactly one person that has zero faults in all tracks (obviously it comes down to ninja tracks, and to Black Belt specifically). Starting from scratch (also skill-wise), easily hundreds of hours, most likely well over 1000.

All Super Trackmasters would be hell. I don't think I would even enjoy it but who knows. However, having almost done all platinums in Trials Rising I wouldn't mind that, was actually quite fun. That is if you love to play it beyond the platinum. Zero faulting all tracks would still be more fun imo than 200 Super Trackmasters.

Edit: When I spoke about zero faults and all platinums in Rising, I forgot about the Ninja tracks. What I wrote above excludes these, almost forgot^^. If that would be required, good lord.^^

Edited by JohnlMatrix
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, JohnlMatrix said:

Edit: When I spoke about zero faults and all platinums in Rising, I forgot about the Ninja tracks. What I wrote above excludes these, almost forgot^^. If that would be required, good lord.^^

Yeah, it's basically just about ninja tracks, and if you look at the cross-platform leaderboards, you see that only one person has zero faults on the Black Belt, that same person happens to have all the other zero faults, too. Actually, Scottah (the player in question) won a 1000 dollar bounty for zero faulting the track a few months back, it was a lot of fun to watch him struggle on Twitch. It took him several weeks of grinding, and he was already one of maybe 5 best Trials players then.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Spaz said:

I have the game via PS Plus so I'm curious to hear from those who have all the trophies. You have the no death trophy and the gravitron which look taunting on their own. But I have barely played the game so I really don't know much. Would like to hear from you how it compares with Super Meat Boy and other hard platforming games.

Didn’t see you mention me till just now. I’d say V6 is a fair bit more difficult than SMB due to the Gravitron and the fact it’s almost double in length. The only platformer I’ve done that would be harder than it would be Splasher. If you enjoyed SMB then you will likely enjoy this. Such a simple yet great game imo. Another nice thing about it is that you can choose the order of areas you go to first, and that is another reason why I think the handful of difficult trinkets in a no death run wouldn’t be a big increase in difficulty. You could just prioritise them first which would be a lot less stressful than leaving them for last.

Its been years since I’ve done the game now but if I ever decide to stack it then I’ll consider doing an all trinkets run too. It mainly comes down to my motivation since I’ll have to familiarise myself with a lot of the game again. 

• Like 1

For anyone that could use a quick explanation on some of the more obscure terms in the discussion above, here you go!
(I should probably stop procrastinating and get back to grinding chapter 4 of Ikaruga ?) 

---

What is a "Super Trackmaster" Medal? - In Trackmania Turbo, there are 200 tracks each with 4 possible medals you can earn (at least initially) based on how quickly you complete each track: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Trackmaster. Trackmaster medals can be incredibly difficult to earn (similar to the Platinum Relics in the Crash Bandicoot games) and generally require a well-optimized route if you want to stand any chance at snagging one. Only 50 of these medals are required for the game's platinum trophy.

If you manage to earn all 200 of these Trackmaster medals, you will unlock "Super Solo" mode where you can attempt to earn "Super Trackmaster" medals. The times for all 200 of these additional medals were set by professional Trackmania players during the development of the game and are each absurdly difficult to beat. There appear to be only 9 people in the world that have managed to earn all 200 of these "Super Trackmaster" medals. 

What are "Diamonds?" - In Trials Rising, there are 6 medals you can earn on any given track based on how quickly you finish: Noob, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. Diamond medal times are ridiculously strict and will even challenge players that have utterly mastered the game. You only need a single Diamond medal in any of the game's 120+ base tracks to earn the game's platinum trophy. Attempting to collect them all will require mastery over the "Ninja tracks" included in the base game.

What is a "Ninja Track?" - In the Trials games, tracks are normally categorized by their difficulty into four levels: Easy, Normal, Hard, and Extreme. "Ninja" tracks go above and beyond the difficulty threshold set by extreme into a territory often reserved for Trials masters. These tracks even have their own sub-set of difficulties called "levels." So the easiest Ninja tracks will start at "Ninja level 1" while the most difficult tracks can go all the way up to "Ninja level 8" I believe. To earn the platinum trophy for Trials Rising, you need to complete only 1 ninja track (White Belt - Ninja level 1). The hardest ninja track that is not a custom level in Trials Rising is "Black Belt" (Ninja level 5). 

What is a "fault?" - A "fault" happens whenever you crash your bike in a Trials game and/or need to reset from a checkpoint. In difficult tracks, it is typical to fault dozens if not hundreds of times. Completing a track without any faults will usually require a degree of mastery over the track and is often necessary in order to beat some of the game's strict medal times. If you would like to see the 0 fault run @det_gittes mentioned of Trials Rising's hardest ninja track, "Black Belt," (it's amazing by the way) check here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg4g-6cnwgY.

What is a "Trinket?" - In VVVVVV, there are 20 optional collectibles called trinkets that are hidden throughout the game. Some of them, like the one in Veni Vidi Vici, are quite difficult to reach and require the player to perform some skillful platforming in order to collect them. Trinkets are only required to earn the game's "V Ranks" (V Ranks can be earned in a separate time trial mode if you beat a specific section of the game while: collecting all of the trinkets, not dying, and beating a set speedrun time). One of the trophies in VVVVVV, "Master of the Universe" tasks the player with beating the full game deathless. You are not required to collect any of these hard to reach trinkets in order to beat the game or earn this trophy. 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Spaz said:

Sadly we already reached that point.

The fake PS3 controller isn't horrible, I still have it, but it doesn't register as quickly as the real PS3 controllers. I will be playing Metal Gear Solid 2 sometime in the near future, and I know in the VR missions you have to play some hold up missions. Tapping a button and holding a button does different commands, and that's the real notable difference between my fake PS3 controller and real PS3 controllers. Sadly my real PS3 controllers have been beaten and some of the controls don't work anymore. So I'll see how that goes, been meaning to play MGS2 for a really long time now. Sort of sad it's taken me this long.

MGS2 was my introduction to the series and and I've often thought about going back to grab the HD release's platinum since the PS2 version was one of my favorites growing up. I wasn't really a fan of 3 and couldn't even finish 5 but thought 1, 2, and 4 told some of the best stories in gaming. Fingers crossed that one of your controllers will work well enough to play it because it's definitely still worth experiencing today.

19 hours ago, Spaz said:

I probably would of just settled for the PS4 Slim had I waited another year. I mean, the Pro does nothing really beneficiary for indie games. Since you're the kind of guy who enjoys good indie games, the Pro probably wasn't for you.

Well I don't want Crash 4 to run like Just Cause 3 did for me. In JC3 the framerate dipped into the teens and single digits, making it almost unplayable at times. Some people with the PS4 Pro told me the game ran a lot better on that. Crash 4 probably isn't too good of a comparison because it's technically a cartoon, you don't need to have as fantastic of visuals in stuff like Ratchet and Clank, Medievil and Spyro the Dragon as you do in Uncharted, God of War and Assassin's Creed. To be honest I think the N Sane Trilogy of Crash ran at lower than 40 FPS for me, so if Crash 4 runs at that framerate on an OG PS4 that's actually an improvement.

That's true, I guess I don't really play much that would benefit from a PS4 Pro to begin with. Now that I think about it, I've also been using the same HDTV for the past 7-8 years so I don't think I would even be able to take much advantage of the Pro (other than framerate and loading times) unless I picked up a new TV along with it.

Something similar would happen with both Slime Rancher's and Tower of Guns' framerate for me. It seems like neither game was very well optimized for PS4 so whenever too much was on the screen, the framerate would plummet. I was always afraid Slime Rancher especially would crash since the framerate was capable of dropping to low single digits when things would get messy. 

Yeah, I checked and it looks like the N Sane Trilogy runs at a steady 30 FPS on PS4 so 4's framerate does seem to be an improvement which is nice. 

10 hours ago, det_gittes said:

Yeah, it's basically just about ninja tracks, and if you look at the cross-platform leaderboards, you see that only one person has zero faults on the Black Belt, that same person happens to have all the other zero faults, too. Actually, Scottah (the player in question) won a 1000 dollar bounty for zero faulting the track a few months back, it was a lot of fun to watch him struggle on Twitch. It took him several weeks of grinding, and he was already one of maybe 5 best Trials players then.

Indeed. Watching RJ Burger and those guys really goes to show you how much is possible in the trials games. Absolutly insane.

• Like 2

Just one day out and almost +10 notifications about the thread. It is fun to read this encyclopedia of pain and sorrow and how really enjoy it, LOL.

Was thinking a bit, and can I would nominate Dragon Age: Inquisition? My cousin has it and haven't even play it in long ago. Reading the guide sounds challenging and could be a potential entry in the poll... may be. 

By the way, I admit defeat. I couldn't beat your time in Cuphead my dude. Honestly, I tried and trained a lot to push towards your 10 hours run but, pft. I suck at speedrunning, but I hope to finish it by the weekend any way. There it goes through the toilet my world record leaderboard position of one of my most favorites games. Anyway, let's see what happens later. For my defense I can say that I'm performing way better than when I started it the first time, haha. 

Good luck my buddy in the last part of Ikaruga! xD 

On 2/1/2021 at 4:39 PM, Spaz said:

I wish I was into trophy hunting much earlier. Starting back in 2008 - 2010 would of been ideal, could of played a lot of the old PS3 PSN titles which were fairly popular at that time. Now they're all practically dead save for maybe one or two of them out of over a hundred PS3 era PSN titles. I will still play Super Stardust HD, and I will do both Sonic Adventures as I want every Sonic game finished. For most of them, it's just not worth it. PS4 era PSN titles not only look better and run a lot smoother, they're far more accessible. A good majority of my PSN games are basically PS4 titles that I picked up for under $5 - 10. I have to jump through hoops to gain access to the PS3 PSN titles, you may find some on PS Now but many of them are not on that service. A lot more convenient to just look at the PS4 PSN titles, there's enough challenging ones out there without having to go back to the PS3.

(For space reasons I want to comment about @Spaz's views)

Actually, those are the reasons why I've been thinking a lot for a PS3 lately. Sonic Adventure 2 is one of my options to tackle and grab the trophies there. It is a classic, and I like it mostly by the addition of chaos, and the inclusion of Shadow in the series. Pretty old game, 20 years in fact. But still a beloved one. However, I don't understand the difference for a basic PS3/4 game and those from PSN. Could you explain the difference, please? And with the problem for PS3 controllers, isn't the best to play with a PS4 one? I mean, I thought that was this viability to play with the DualShock 4 on its predecessor console. I'm just wondering since I don't want to have a surprise later on, LOL. 

Edited by Xenoblast91
  • Like 1